PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Mew Mew Wallpapers

Sakurablue
09-18-2008, 01:10 PM
Tokyo Mew Mew Wallpapers!

I made this out of boredom and i'll amek one for every Mew...
I name tagged it just in case and i may need it later on... (so wait until i say it's ok to use for your background...

What you do you think?

http://www.uploadgeek.com/uploads456/1/Lettuce.jpg

Hautalken
09-18-2008, 01:14 PM
I see you just put in a green background and shoved in a bunch of mew mew pics that you happened to have. Not a good idea, actually.

In fact, that's not how walls are made. What program did you use?

Oh and don't forget to use the "manage attachments" option next time.

Sakurablue
09-18-2008, 01:16 PM
The only program i have. MS Paint
Well thsi one is better than this one:
http://www.uploadgeek.com/uploads456/2/background TMM.jpg
or do you think different

Bitterwood
09-20-2008, 06:10 PM
I'm sorry to be blunt. But you need more help.

And MS Paint isn't really a helpful program if You don't know how to use it right.
Try Photoshop, or Gimp. Yeah gimp is free and with a couple of tuts im sure you can produce something better than this. Google gimp and download it if you want to work better.

The images are blurry, pixelated. You just paste different images together. Not really a wallpaper.

Sakurablue
09-24-2008, 12:53 AM
I ahev gimp but i cant use it...

Hautalken
09-24-2008, 08:35 AM

And MS Paint isn't really a helpful program if You don't know how to use it right.
The images are blurry, pixelated. You just paste different images together. Not really a wallpaper.

This person is really right. That's not a wallpaper at all. And you have to make separate threads for separate walls. Don't just put them all in the same thread like that.

If you don't know how to use GIMP, then FIND some tutorials. There's enough tuts available on this site that are GIMP compatible. Try to look in the Dazzle Us- Editing Tips and Suggestions sub-forum.

Sakurablue
09-24-2008, 09:42 AM
Oh ok, thanks
Can you lock this?

Cantelope
09-26-2008, 06:14 AM
This person is really right. That's not a wallpaper at all.Just to clarify, yes, it still is a wallpaper. But no, it's not a very good one.

-Ana`ism'
09-26-2008, 12:19 PM
I'm sorry to be blunt. But you need more help.

Try Photoshop, or Gimp. Yeah gimp is free and with a couple of tuts im sure you can produce something better than this. Google gimp and download it if you want to work better.

:yeahthat: agreed. this is more like a collage than a wallpaper (no offense intended). Keep trying and, with a better program, you'll certainly improve ^^
edit: forgot to mention, sorry: yep, the 2nd one is better ;) :)

Sakurablue
10-22-2008, 11:22 AM
How's the second one better? i just found the pics on the web and copied them there

I LIEK ANIMU
10-24-2008, 03:19 PM
I have seen much better, don't think I am be rude or anything, cause I'm not. It is ok but just keep practicing, you will get better with practice, I promise that.