PDA

View Full Version : Bleach and Inuyasha meet

goddragon
09-16-2008, 06:57 PM
What do you guys think would happen if the two animes meet. Also if they fought who do you think would win? Name 2 people and why you think that person won.

Ex: Orihime & Kagome.
Orihime because she doesn't use arrows and he has attack, defenses and healing.

Mayonnaise-Senpai
09-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Hmm. Really? Orihime would win? Well... now that I think about it... everytime Kagome would shoot an arrow, Orihime will just reject it. So yeah... I agree with you.

InuYasha vs. Ichigo
I'd be a tie. Both characters are equal in strength to me.

Sango vs. Rukia
Rukia... no doubt.

Sesshomaru vs. Uryuu (Before he lost his powers [That's an odd pairO.o"])
You know... I want to know what other people think about this one. ^^

HimiTama
09-17-2008, 07:00 PM
Well I think Fluffy would win, I mean, Uryuu can only shoot arrows, and use that sword like thingy............Fluffy can use his wip of light and deflest his arrows plus cut that sword thing in half, and he could inflict damage on Uryuu while doing it^^, GO FLUFFY!!!!

Bring Me The Horizon
09-17-2008, 07:07 PM
idk ichigo would pwn all of them becaue he has reiatsu which can lead to bankai all inuyasha has is the tetsuga and we know its limitations plus the inuyasha realm is so limited

Zenni-Kun
09-17-2008, 08:08 PM
Inuyasha would so cut Ichigo in two and then Miroku would use his wind tunnel to hide the remains

goddragon
09-18-2008, 06:57 PM
Inuyasha's father (at full strength and welding the hell sword) vs. Kenpachi.

Kenpachi because he can take the damage and send it right back.

Yamamoto vs. Inuyasha and Shashomaru (both as they were at the end of the manga) along with the friends.

Inuyasha. Because with the power to send things into hell and the wind tunnel
they could just send the flames away and Shashomaru could attack.

Also if you want compare other shows as well. Just do as we are doing right now.

InuArt12
09-26-2008, 11:47 AM
I don't know about that rukia vs. sango. I don't think rukia would win. Sango is a fast tough little cookie. That and they both are extremely wise characters. If they started to battle they would be talking during the fight and would probably eventually realize wtf, what we doing lets get some sweet dumplings and tea. Then hang out like sis's

ichigoangel06
09-26-2008, 12:10 PM
mmm...let me see....

rukia vs sango....

i think Rukia would win cus i think she's more powerful in a way..

renji vs koga

renji would win no doubt, although kouga does have the speed to dudge his attacks...>.<

ichigo vs inuyasha

i think it would be a tie,cus they're both strong and they both don't like to give up....that would be a good match to watch^^!!:p

Mayonnaise-Senpai
09-26-2008, 04:21 PM
I don't know about that rukia vs. sango. I don't think rukia would win. Sango is a fast tough little cookie. That and they both are extremely wise characters. If they started to battle they would be talking during the fight and would probably eventually realize wtf, what we doing lets get some sweet dumplings and tea. Then hang out like sis's

Oh so true...

WolfShot
09-26-2008, 05:18 PM
Hmmmm.....

InuYasha vs. Ichigo = I say InuYasha would win

Kagome vs. Orihime = ....Idk....Haven't seen Orihime in action on Bleach yet..gotta watch it more

Rukia vs. Sango = Hmmm...I say sango cause she's got Kirara to help her

Diocletian
09-26-2008, 05:25 PM
It would become the most mainstream anime/manga and would cause this already filled world w/ fan girls insane.

Professor Chang
09-27-2008, 10:20 PM
I guess ichigo must win because he's very strong

Lord Tsukuyomi
10-28-2008, 11:20 PM
Ichigo vs. Inuyasha: Ichigo: Ichigo has too much in the speed department(In all other departments too) In my opinion he is faster than Sesshomaru and we all know that Inuyasha can't beat Sesshomaru cause Sesshomaru is too fast for him. So that should tell you that Ichigo would run circles around Inuyasha slashing him to pieces.

WolfShot
10-29-2008, 12:38 AM
Ichigo vs. Inuyasha: Ichigo: Ichigo has too much in the speed department(In all other departments too) In my opinion he is faster than Sesshomaru and we all know that Inuyasha can't beat Sesshomaru cause Sesshomaru is too fast for him. So that should tell you that Ichigo would run circles around Inuyasha slashing him to pieces.

Meh, you're giving Ichigo way to much credit. Remember now that InuYasha's pretty fast too you know. Though I'm pretty sure that Sesshomaru would defeat Ichigo alot quicker then InuYasha, since he is the faster son of the great dog demon InuTaisho*. *I think that's what the dads name is

goddragon
11-02-2008, 04:20 PM
Meh, you're giving Ichigo way to much credit. Remember now that InuYasha's pretty fast too you know. Though I'm pretty sure that Sesshomaru would defeat Ichigo alot quicker then InuYasha, since he is the faster son of the great dog demon InuTaisho*. *I think that's what the dads name is

Don't forget that Ichigo is hollowfied and with bankai he could most likely defeat Sesshomaru. Also if not the speed he does have Getsuga Tensho*.
*Sorry if spelled wrong.

Lord Tsukuyomi
11-04-2008, 06:01 PM

I give credit where credit is due. Inuyasha is fast, but Ichigo is way faster. Flash Step+The Getsugatensho. The end......Game, set, and match

Lord Tsukuyomi
11-04-2008, 06:07 PM
Don't forget that Ichigo is hollowfied and with bankai he could most likely defeat Sesshomaru. Also if not the speed he does have Getsuga Tensho*.
*Sorry if spelled wrong.

Remember Sesshomaru has a few tricks of his own......Poison Claws, Tokjin(Sorry if I spelled that wrong) and he has Dragon Thunder sword technique(In one of the movies.....I think it was the 3rd one).Still from the battle statistics I think that Ichigo(Hollowfied and bankai) would still come out on top, but it would be a very close battle.

goddragon
11-05-2008, 05:41 PM
Remember Sesshomaru has a few tricks of his own......Poison Claws, Tokjin(Sorry if I spelled that wrong) and he has Dragon Thunder sword technique(In one of the movies.....I think it was the 3rd one).Still from the battle statistics I think that Ichigo(Hollowfied and bankai) would still come out on top, but it would be a very close battle.

In the manga Sesshomaru has lost Tokjin and got the sword Bakusaiga. Even with it's abilites he really only has the poison claws.

Lord Tsukuyomi
11-05-2008, 06:38 PM
In the manga Sesshomaru has lost Tokjin and got the sword Bakusaiga. Even with it's abilites he really only has the poison claws.

I see......Sorry but I don't read too much manga. Your question was however what if the two "Animes had met" ......Not manga.

Jae102
11-30-2008, 08:33 AM
A better match up would be Ichigo (Current) vs Inuyasha(Manga end)
Uryu (Current) vs Kagome (Manga end)
Sesshomaru vs Byakuya
Nnoitra vs Bankotsu
Sango vs Rukia
Renji vs Jakotsu
Miroku vs Chad (Current)
Aizen vs Naraku
Shippo vs Kon
Koga vs 7 squad captain
Kikyo vs Uryu's Father
Inuyasha dad vs Ichigo's Dad

SigmaSD
11-30-2008, 05:04 PM
I think the 13 court guard squad captains are enough to take down the whole Inuyasha universe.

Mayonnaise-Senpai
11-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Uryu (Current) vs Kagome (Manga end)

Sesshomaru vs Byakuya

Renji vs Jakotsu

Miroku vs Chad (Current)

Aizen vs Naraku

Shippo vs Kon

Uryu vs. Kagome- I can see why you paired those two up... That's a toughy... I think Uryu. Kagome is a bit too weak... even though Uryu doesn't have his powers but he's struggling to get them back.

Sesshomaru vs. Byakuya- What a great fight that would be! It'd be a tied. I can't decide.

Renji vs. Jakotsu- Renji would win. Jakotsu would be too distracted by Renji's hottness (him and his gayness and all...) and he would easily lose. XD I think that would be a finny fight.

Miroku vs. Chad- Ooo... that's a hard one. I'm deeply in love with Chad's strength but Miroku has the Wind Tunnel... The heck with it! Chad would win! *fan-girl squeal!* Ok... I'm done...

Aizen vs. Naraku- Whoa! That'd be very intense... I'm scared of both of them so it'd be a tie!

Shippo vs. Kon- XDDDD Shippo of course! lol! Kon has no powers!