PDA

View Full Version : Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn - Tsuna

Animousflavista
09-14-2008, 02:56 PM
Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn
Sawada Tsunayoshi
XGlove - Version Vongola Ring

Introducing my latest work. Sorry for not in the forum for such a long time again due to so many work. Even if I have I could never do any artwork at that time. Finally, just 2 weeks before my final exam I finally find a little time to do CG again.:eek: Sorry, for my previous work, it is not finished yet, as I couldnt find where I misplace the DVD which I used to backup the file. might as well redo it..:banghead:

the bg is done in 3d software after Im not satisfy with the 2D version of it. The bg is actually based on a picture of old abandon factory in Germany I found on http://hebig.org/blogs/archives/main/cat_endangered_machinery.php.

C n c are welcome as always..

Hautalken
09-18-2008, 01:12 PM
This is pretty awesome!!!

I like how you smudged/brushed in the flames on his hand. The lighting is just almost believable. But how about making it more yellowish on the dark bit of the shirt?

And why are there two of those guys in there?

Oh, yea. And nice to haveyou back Animous ^^

Animousflavista
09-22-2008, 07:56 PM
tq for your comment~

Make the shirt a bit yellowish? hmm I'll try

The concept is where the big upfront character is actually a zoom-up of the one back there. so its actually the same character. Did it feels weird to you? should I remove it?

Sorry for late reply.. internet is down in my college for 3~4 days before.

Cantelope
09-22-2008, 10:06 PM
I don't like the way the miniature him looks sitting in the background like that. Something about the proportions bugs me. Can I see what it looks like minus that?

Animousflavista
09-23-2008, 08:21 PM
I think without the back small character the bigger one seems to be sunken to the floor. anyway here is the version without it and the shirt hue are changed to a bit yellow.:(

Taikyo
09-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Not bad, the Dying Will Flames needs some work, but you got the color right. :3 <-- Dying Will Flame color is different from plain fire, the yellow is at the outter part, rather than inside the flame.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn is by Akira Amano, do change that ok? :3 (KHR-Tard, so I'm very strict about that)

Animousflavista
09-24-2008, 11:24 AM
Not bad, the Dying Will Flames needs some work, but you got the color right. :3 <-- Dying Will Flame color is different from plain fire, the yellow is at the outter part, rather than inside the flame.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn is by Akira Amano, do change that ok? :3 (KHR-Tard, so I'm very strict about that)

Let me do a correctionok..... ya ok, the Author of the manga is Akira Amano but the anime is done by TV tokyo rite... plus I notice a slight different drawing style between those two, while this work is refered from the anime screenshot. Instead of changing the text (by deleting TV tokyo) I rather add the author name next to it instead..;)

Dying will flame.. it should be sharp.. not blur like that but it will not fit the character unless I blur it.. :wacko:

tq for your comment~ :cool:

jus,zak
10-01-2008, 03:32 PM
hey