PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Movie 2: The Diamond Dust Rebellion

OminousCloud
09-09-2008, 06:59 AM
I saw the second Bleach movie a few days ago and thought it wasn't too bad. I thought it was better than the first one and it definitely beats the Naruto movies.

Highlights would have to be when Ichigo punches Toushiro in the face and when Kenpachi charges in before anyone else has the chance.

Anyone else seen it? Thoughts?

Des
09-10-2008, 04:24 PM
Just seen it.
Awesome! xD

Ikkaku`s bankai is so sweet xD

Diocletian
09-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Non-cannon is non-cannon.It's hard to appreciate something that doesn't affect the storyline.It was....okay.Not the best anime movie.

HimiTama
09-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Well, I liked it, especially the part where Toushirou was pissing off Ichigo, and the part where Renji punched Ichigo in the eye^^ Poor Ichigo

enal
09-12-2008, 01:25 AM
thanks bro..

http://surftowatch.com/

angels_gal
09-13-2008, 09:58 AM
This movie was soo good :) this movie is non cannon HOWEVER it did explain a scene in the 'soul society' arc a little better......that scene where Captain Hitsugaya and vice captain matsumoto go and investigate room 46 and find the carnage there. this movie helps explain his reaction a little bit better. in that scene, I saw disbelief on his face at the same time but I saw something else too.

Ryuuzaki Neko
09-21-2008, 04:44 PM
This became my favorite Bleach movie cause it was mainly about Hitsugaya whom is my favorite character. lol

It had some funny parts with Kenpachi and got to see some others release their bankai too.

KillaD
10-04-2008, 04:18 AM
things to do in 6 days, LOOK FOR SUBBED VERSION DUE TO I CANNOT UNDERSTAND JAPANESE!

Jimbow
10-15-2008, 01:43 PM
loved this movie,, especially the part where Kenpachi rushed in before anyone else even has the change and the part where he comes back again :O

and Ikkaku's Bankai is uber :O

Bring Me The Horizon
10-15-2008, 01:58 PM
omg i didnt even know it was out :( gotta watch that

Galactic Pretty Boy
10-15-2008, 05:28 PM
wait is there a subbed version anywhere cause i found nothing :(

Des
10-15-2008, 05:52 PM
This is an awesome movie :D
Better then the first.

Edit: Wups, I`ve allready commented XP

VraieEsprit
10-22-2008, 02:33 PM
Well, after seeing it, I think we can definitely confirm that the little squirt's hit puberty...

I'm still bothered by the stupidity of the title, however. Mou Hitotsu no Hyourinmaru would have made far more sense on it's own. WTF has it to do with diamond dust, anyone? Ice is ice, darnit all!

I like the movie, I like that Ishida and Kira and Urahara and Byakuya and Ukitake all got to be in the movie, even if they were all as bit parts. Those things made me happy.

Do I accept the basic premise of a second Hyourinmaru?

Er...no.

Question for people, though:

In the infirmary, when Kyouraku's out for ten, the messenger comes and says that Hisagi and Kira got totalled in the Real World by Hitsugaya, right?

I'm trying to work out whether the 'acting captain' part was referring just to Hisagi or to Kira as well. I've since watched it with subs because I hoped to clarify a few things my ear didn't pick up from watching my DVD, but they seem to have translated it as being only Hisagi.

Which begs the question, if it's NOT Kira...WHO is in charge of 3-Bantai?

And no, it's not Amagai Shuusuke...:S

Vraie