Now one knows what episodes she was in?
I saw her in one.

Does she use magic?

Souhi
09-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Now one knows what episodes she was in?
I saw her in one.

Does she use magic?

I can't name a set number, but she hasn't appeared in any canon material in a long time. There was the couple of episodes where Ichigo and company trained to infiltrate the inner parts of Soul Society at her place. She also appears with Yoruichi during the revealing of Aizen's betrayal after Ichigo's battle with Byakuya.

She also appears briefly after the end of Rukia's Rescue arc, when Rukia apologizes to the Shiba family for something I won't reveal for the sake of spoilers.

So maybe 5-6 episodes? Those are the only ones I can name that are of any significance anyway.

And yes she uses "magic". She's shown using high level kido when her and Yoruichi make that little appearance. Close enough to the idea of magic I suppose..er witchcraft even? Shooting balls of lightning and fire etc

Weren't you opposed to her and Matsumoto's appearances? With the revealing clothes and whatnot? Y'seem awfully interested.

Mavericker
09-07-2008, 09:24 PM
I can't name a set number, but she hasn't appeared in any canon material in a long time. There was the couple of episodes where Ichigo and company trained to infiltrate the inner parts of Soul Society at her place. She also appears with Yoruichi during the revealing of Aizen's betrayal after Ichigo's battle with Byakuya.

She also appears briefly after the end of Rukia's Rescue arc, when Rukia apologizes to the Shiba family for something I won't reveal for the sake of spoilers.

So maybe 5-6 episodes? Those are the only ones I can name that are of any significance anyway.

And yes she uses "magic". She's shown using high level kido when her and Yoruichi make that little appearance.

Weren't you opposed to her and Matsumoto's appearances? With the revealing clothes and whatnot? Y'seem awfully interested.

I don't the black chick too much either-she's an exhibitionist.

I wanted to know if Kukaku used magic-another reason I don't like her.

OminousCloud
09-08-2008, 08:17 AM
No Kukaku doesn't use magic she uses some kind of Kido I think.