PDA

View Full Version : The Stuffed Lion....

Mavericker
09-07-2008, 12:36 AM
Will he ever get his human body back?

Mayonnaise-Senpai
09-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Never thought I would see you in this forum... 0.0'

I don't think Kon ever had a body...

If you hate Bleach so much then why are you asking us questions like this, huh? *does an exagerated gasp* could it be you really, deep, deep waaaaaaaaay deep down, you really like Bleach? :O
X) Welcome to the dark side Mavericker! XD
Come to the dark side... we have cookies...

Diocletian
09-07-2008, 04:58 PM
He's a pill.Doesn't have one.It's like a carrot with a cork.

Mavericker
09-07-2008, 05:36 PM
He's a pill.Doesn't have one.It's like a carrot with a cork.

Really? He's not a "mod soul" like the other talking stuff animals?

Diocletian
09-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Really? He's not a "mod soul" like the other talking stuff animals?

For the hell of it, even though you don't care I'll explain:

The mod souls are pills.
They have no human form instead they have the faux bodies that allow them to maintain a human form.They are meant only to make the real bodies look alive in Kon's case.In Ririn and other guys case they are just there.

Mavericker
09-07-2008, 08:57 PM
For the hell of it, even though you don't care I'll explain:

The mod souls are pills.
They have no human form instead they have the faux bodies that allow them to maintain a human form.They are meant only to make the real bodies look alive in Kon's case.In Ririn and other guys case they are just there.

Okay-did the stuffed lion ever have a human form?

Souhi
09-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Okay-did the stuffed lion ever have a human form?

I'll repeat Aka's point there. Kon, the stuffed lion, is and always has been described as a mod soul, and was conceived as a pill. The only body he's ever really controlled is Ichigo's in order to keep his family from suspecting anything.

Never had a human body to get back in the first place. He was just an unusual soul candy without any gigai of his own, unlike the 3 filler mod souls.

OminousCloud
09-09-2008, 07:03 AM
Will he ever get his human body back?

The stuffed lion, aka Kon is a mod soul pill. He didn't have a human body to begin with, neither did the other three, Urahara just made artificial bodies for them (gigai) to use.