PDA

View Full Version : *PG13* My Walls ^^

Evockzi
09-04-2008, 06:06 PM
As for Warning to Follow Rules I guess I would call it "Panty Shot", "Not for Virgin Eyes"... Around those lines

I haven't made many yet, but this is my First Decent one. Been working on it bit by bit. Playing with alot of things.

This is the Product So far.

I have done a Little Light Grunge around her, which is almost barely Visible now >.>

Any Recommendations how to Edit or Change it a bit would be appreciated. Not Really sure where to start If or when Looking for C4D/Brushes for this one.

EDIT: First one Is Orginal, Second is a quickly Converted Jpg.. so it has Water mark... Third is without Blending

godsofdeathluvapples13
09-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Aww! Thats really cute! You should totaly do more!

ePic_eRroRs
09-04-2008, 08:47 PM
That's pretty cool. Nice work!!! :D

sudo
09-05-2008, 01:45 AM
The "sun rays" don't look good over the char ... at least not with that layer blending options.

Evockzi
09-05-2008, 01:32 PM
The "sun rays" don't look good over the char ... at least not with that layer blending options.

I didn't really go for a Realistic Look, I played around with 3 layers of the Character under Different blending's etc, And eventually came out with this. I like it personally since you can clearly see the lines where the Light is passing but at the same time It doesn't have massive Contrast.

Since thats basically main theme for the Wall paper it would be difficult to change.

And Thank you for the 2 Posts above this one.

Light Buster
09-07-2008, 03:41 PM
I got a recommandation. The format isn't allowing me to see the background. Can you change it?

Evockzi
09-07-2008, 06:16 PM
I got a recommandation. The format isn't allowing me to see the background. Can you change it?

Err sure. I'll put up a Jpg version.

Its in there now, I was lazy so just used some random free covertor I had on me which left a Little water mark >.> I know there are 100's of better free ways to convert but I am feeling lazy ^^

Cantelope
09-07-2008, 09:00 PM
I completely agree with sudo. Your vectored beams crossing over your stock of miku (in color/hue blending mode I assume) is just plain unattractive. It breaks up the image into gray spots and colored spots, in a distasteful manner.

Just move the layer containing the beams below the stock, and it'd quickly solve the issue.

Other than that, although it looks good, it irks me that I can count how many elements make up the wallpaper on one hand, but whatever looks good right?

law~
09-09-2008, 01:46 PM
right, simple, but looks good :D (love simple walls)
but I can't use it at work x)

agree! maybe you can get rid of the "sun rays"???

Evockzi
09-10-2008, 03:08 AM
right, simple, but looks good :D (love simple walls)
but I can't use it at work x)

agree! maybe you can get rid of the "sun rays"???

Ya I'll have to be inventive and thing of something else, since that is the Main theme I'll have to Start from Scatch pretty much. I'll Sleep on it.

sudo
09-10-2008, 04:07 AM
Ya I'll have to be inventive and thing of something else, since that is the Main theme I'll have to Start from Scatch pretty much. I'll Sleep on it.
ehm, inventive? ... like, move the rays layer behind the char layer?

Evockzi
09-10-2008, 05:37 PM
ehm, inventive? ... like, move the rays layer behind the char layer?

Sure I guess I could do that, Wouldn't be difficult. Any other ideas possibly for Background or something to add a bit more Spice.

Added that simple change and added it to 3rd thumbnail

Em-sempai
09-10-2008, 08:34 PM
Cute. I like the WTFwhoareyou look she has. :]

I also like how the vanishing point is located in that corner-- It gives it a 'rushed' look, as if the viewer is going to get whopped by this girl any second.

Overall, it's good; simplistic in good style.

RavynX
09-14-2008, 10:49 AM
Great work, Evockzi! I really like the background color matching her hair. =)