PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Vs Bleach

Lord Tsukuyomi
09-04-2008, 10:15 AM
Which anime series would win in an all out brawl, the Naruto series or the Bleach series.I really want to know what u think about this.

Diocletian
09-04-2008, 06:42 PM
I guess Bleach.A kunai can only go so far, and 16 year olds with problems can't beat orphans.IT'S IMPLAUSIBLE!

Mayonnaise-Senpai
09-04-2008, 06:51 PM
I'd come is a very close tie but I think Bleach will win.

(maybe you should have put this in the General Anime and Manga Thread)

ePic_eRroRs
09-04-2008, 08:21 PM
I think Bleach would destroy Naruto. Not hatin' or Naruto, just think it doesn't stand a chance against Bleach.

ePic_eRroRs
09-04-2008, 08:22 PM
on*

Yuki Atsuma
09-05-2008, 12:21 AM
Bleach.. For sure. Bleach pwns all =]

Lord Tsukuyomi
09-05-2008, 12:56 AM
On,what is that? Just an extra post for a few more points, or does that go with you're other posts. PM me or something of the sort a'ight.

zerohalo21
09-05-2008, 01:28 AM
It would be a fun fight to watch but i think Bleach would win.

Xxroxas_axel_vincexX
09-07-2008, 08:00 AM
at the fight i think it will be totoy be bleach will win the fight

OminousCloud
09-12-2008, 09:31 AM
Bleach. The Naruto characters have no reiatsu thus would never see Ichigo and friends coming.

InuArt12
09-26-2008, 12:54 PM
It really depends on what characters are fighting each other. Like if ichigo and kakashi sensa fought kakashi would be able to see ichigo's movements and counter them. They don't call him the copy ninja for nothing. It would be a close match.

amadorhi
09-28-2008, 11:43 AM
Bleach, just for the fact that they can fight in the air. If they couldn't then Naruto would win with its 101 ways to assassinate people.

The Nightingale
09-29-2008, 07:34 AM
Bleach is the winner =]

They have awesome swords with special powers, yada yada.

Naruto...well as Diocletian said, a Kunai can only go so far,
Swords win over Kunai anyday.

Cloudy Kusanagi
09-29-2008, 01:07 PM
well, Akatsuki Vs Ichigo and gang...Ichigo and the gang would lose....it would be enjoyable to watch though =]

Squishy_blob
09-29-2008, 10:12 PM
Bleach-

There's captains- Yamamoto, Byakuya, etc. that can own heaps of people at once- and way more Shinigami than ninjas.

Cloudy Kusanagi
09-29-2008, 10:17 PM
well yes there are more, but only a few captains that could hold a candle to any of the shinobi in naruto. a character such as Hidan who is immortal, and could only be beaten by getting blown up and buried, would be quite a plight for any captain.

now im not saying that the characters from bleach would lose, im sure they may be victorious, but they would probably get pretty roughed up first.

Squishy_blob
09-29-2008, 10:23 PM
Ooooh...Hidan... A couple of Senbonzakuras and he'd end up all over the place.
There's also shunpo and kido. Remember that some captains could take out swarms of shinobi.

But would the average shinigami win against the average Shinobi?

Cloudy Kusanagi
09-30-2008, 07:36 AM
kido is just magic, and the shinobi have magic, plus as you said, the regular shinigami is quite weak.
I think you are underestimating the naruto universe.

Yoko Littner
09-30-2008, 03:48 PM
Well let's see.

In weapon wise - Bleach wins

Character wise - Bleach wins

Power Wise - Bleach wins

Well it seems 3 - 0 that Bleach is indeed the winner

Free Gear
09-30-2008, 04:15 PM
i think naruto series should win

Jean2008
10-01-2008, 12:19 AM
I don't think so... Bleach will win.

Dr. Hax
10-01-2008, 12:44 AM
i think naruto series should win

http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/5529/0/STFU_and_GTFO.ashx

I'm quite serious in this post.

That's not just to you. That's to the rest of the Naruto fan base.

Sakura sucks, Sasugay's an emo loser, Naruto won't stfu, the series sucks epically and kunai can't beat the sheer power of my left nut. Believe it!

/headdesk.png

Cloudy Kusanagi
10-01-2008, 02:51 AM
^ spoken like a true prat.

if your naruto knowledge spans to only naruto sasuke and sakura then im going to pretend my knowledge only spans to Ichigo ( pre bankai ) orihime and rukia in gigai form.

now who wins? eh?!

we can debate this to doomsday, and there wont be ever be a conclusion where everyone goes '' BLEACH!!!!! or NARUTO!!! '' its personal preference.
and seeing as Bleach has pissed me off with the recent filler arc, im swaying more to shippuddens tune.

true answer is: no one, because verus' topics never reach a conclusion.

Dr. Hax
10-01-2008, 03:12 AM
At least Bleach doesn't have the stupid line, "Believe it!". God that's an annoying line. It's more annoying than the "OVER 9000!!!" line.

Cloudy Kusanagi
10-01-2008, 03:16 AM
yeah the dub kinda dampens naruto, but I watch the fan subs so....but the bleach dub is quite bad also.

only good dubs are Ghost In The Shell and Cowboy bebop ( IMO so dont flame me ^_^ )

well off topic a little.

Dr. Hax
10-01-2008, 03:19 AM
yeah the dub kinda dampens naruto, but I watch the fan subs so....but the bleach dub is quite bad also.

only good dubs are Ghost In The Shell and Cowboy bebop ( IMO so dont flame me ^_^ )

well off topic a little.

Yeah, kinda off topic but whatever. GITS dubbed was good but that's besides the point.

I would say the only good character in Naruto is Choji. (Is that the fat one who is always eating?)

The good characters in Bleach are Yachiru and Gin Ichimaru.

Cloudy Kusanagi
10-01-2008, 03:34 AM
I think Yamamoto and Orchimaru are good in Naruto. the good characters in Bleach are...madarame ikkaku and probably ukitake.

and yeah Choji is the fat one that hangs around with shikamaru ( guy who uses shadow manipulation )

Dr. Hax
10-01-2008, 03:41 AM
I think Yamamoto and Orchimaru are good in Naruto. the good characters in Bleach are...madarame ikkaku and probably ukitake.

and yeah Choji is the fat one that hangs around with shikamaru ( guy who uses shadow manipulation )

Choji makes me hungry. He and I would feast together.

Cloudy Kusanagi
10-01-2008, 03:45 AM
xD he gets mad if someone trys to eat the last morsel...like uber mad.

this topic is now Naruto Vs Bleach: Who Would Win In An Eating Contest!

Dr. Hax
10-01-2008, 03:51 AM
xD he gets mad if someone trys to eat the last morsel...like uber mad.

this topic is now Naruto Vs Bleach: Who Would Win In An Eating Contest!

Choji or That stupid bear?

wowzabunny
10-01-2008, 03:51 AM
Bleach
"u better believe that its over 9000!!!"

Cloudy Kusanagi
10-01-2008, 03:53 AM
Choji or That stupid bear?

Choji xD where did you get bear from?! :laugh:

InuArt12
10-01-2008, 10:39 AM
Omg you're a child Hanai Sempai. Every post I"ve seen you in you are acting like a jack leg. Get over yourself. I like both bleach and Naruto. I think it would be a good fight and not really a definite winner.

LastReunion
10-01-2008, 12:33 PM
I think Bleach is MUCH better. naruto is just.. stupid. o.O

Cloudy Kusanagi
10-01-2008, 01:06 PM
I think Bleach is MUCH better. naruto is just.. stupid. o.O

Care to back up why you think Naruto is '' stupid ''?

Lady Solace
10-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Well i'm sorry.. i love naruto but BLEACH will be the winner x'D!

Dr. Hax
10-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Omg you're a child Hanai Sempai. Every post I"ve seen you in you are acting like a jack leg. Get over yourself.

Instead of whining like a baby with a diaper infested with feces. Ignore my posts and just stay on topic. Seriously, you're burning your own forum bridges by flame repping me. (I used a bad pun. [Insert lulz here])

"Why so serious?" -Heath Deadger (Horrid joke at Joker fans.)

Get over it, baby.

Getting back on topic: What was the bear's name in Bleach? You think he'd cuss up a storm?

Theory: If Choji uses his "Ballooning Jutsu", can he eat more?

Cloudy Kusanagi
10-01-2008, 06:20 PM
ah, you mean Kon...choji would eat kon..then attempt to eat seireitei before accidently swallowing Zaraki and then getting a bad case of sword splurt.

Android 19-90
10-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Naruto would win because after Bleach people beat them up they'll realize by an overly complicated long strategy would make them paralyzed so they can do some ultimate jutsu or some crap like that.

KillaD
10-04-2008, 05:43 AM
Naruto vs Bleach.
Akatsuki would annalate them all, cause They have 2 unkillable units + the demons!

sumita
10-20-2008, 06:49 AM
Bleach is good one....

LadyAmy
10-20-2008, 06:08 PM
bleach of course. bleach pwn's! xD
bleach has awesome swords with special powers, amaizing characters ^^

0ne
10-20-2008, 10:46 PM
If you took bleach and Naruto and put those chars in the same world at once, Bleach would win because of simple things.

Naruto chars. can't even see Bleach chars....
Bleach Chars. fight in the freaking sky.

That's for starters.

If that was gone then I would say it would be interesting. If Akatsuki and all the villages fought along with each other then Bleach Chars. would be in trouble.

I think Akatsuki could fight all the caption's and maybe win. Hidan would atleast kill one Caption before they new about his ability. Pein is a freaking tank and could take on one caption without trouble if not 2.

I am not sure if Naruto could beat Ichigo, prolly not. Sakura would get her *** kicked. Sai would prolly die too. Sasuke, even though I hate him would be able to kill many people since of his eye's, only reason...... Like Itachi too, and Mandara, they would own the battle field with out breaking a sweat.

Well, so if Bleach chars' could fight in the air and Naruto Chars could even see Bleach Chars they might win. But Bleach would end up wiping out 90% of the people without a problem. But Naruto does have crazy peeps that could take them on easy too.

I still thing Bleach would win even though I want NAruto to win.

Android 19-90
10-20-2008, 10:55 PM
Bleach and Naruto would get into a stand still until it is broken by Hawk Eye Nihawk, by breaking the crossover barrier, because he's Just That Awesome.

tokyoNH
10-21-2008, 08:01 AM
Interesting to read all this. I have not given "Naruto" a shot yet, as it is so popular (I tend to stray away from all the mainstream anime/manga). But I was talking to a girl in town yesterday (who thinks the same way) and she said that even though it is so popular, it is awesome. Reading this thread, I really need to give it a chance. I am a huge fan of Bleach, but followed that one before it was popular. I'll contribute more here after I watch some Naruto tonight. It just seems necesary!

bgc2040
10-22-2008, 08:45 PM
bleach would win hands down
the majority of the charaters are technically already dead
and they have better weapons

Tsuki.
10-22-2008, 09:06 PM
INUYASHA CHARACTERS BEAT ALL!!!!

Getting back to the question. . . I think that . . . Uhg. . . I like both and they're both strong in their own ways!!! hmm . . . I think . . . everyone thinks that bleach would win. . . but I also question because all of their combat would have to be prettu much close up since it's like swords and stuff. The Naruto characters have different types of jutsu . . . hmm . . . but then if Lee were to fight them then he would be chopped up . . . hmm . . . but then if they were fighting with the g-jutsu (yea I'm too lazy to write the whole thing out, so sue me.) . . . hmm . . .but then some of the bleach characters have other stuff too . . . all though, don't the bleach characters need to know where the person is to fight them? If the ninja's hid then used g-jutsu then they pretty much won't know what's goin on right? hmm . . . And what's the difference between chakra and spirit energy? is there a huge difference? since the Bleach characters are able to sense spirit energy would they sense chakra? hmm . . . there is too much to take in so I can't tell you which I believe is the one who will win. . .

Harry789
11-06-2008, 05:44 AM
I think Bleach will win...

kurosaki09
11-07-2008, 07:33 PM
I'd come is a very close tie but I think Bleach will win.

(maybe you should have put this in the General Anime and Manga Thread)
bleach so totally wins cuz it has way more action & always entertaining:)

rpgwiz99
11-18-2008, 07:24 AM
Its a completely different scale in power, naruto would need handicaps to even stand a chance.

NeoBahamut
12-01-2008, 03:07 AM
I'm into both...but...since I've 2 choose either 1 then my choice would b BLEACH coz compared both, naruto has more talkin' (doesn't mean hate it). Its just dat I prefer d 1 with more action-thrill!!! + its humourous -_<

CrystalAce
12-01-2008, 12:43 PM
Well, the ultimate winner gotto be Naruto.
For bleach, story-line is kinda....extremely overstretched......I mean there's no proper sense of where we are heading:wacko: .
As for Naruto the storyline flows smoothly like a river, everything connecting slowly and properly:ninja: .
So, the plot in Naruto is way better than Bleach. Besides, as a side note, the graphics of latest Naruto:Shippuuden is way better than Bleach.

blue_wingz
12-08-2008, 03:15 AM
bleach cus they have prettier characters, n sasuke puts me off naruto cus hes so dumb.

_=[IchiGo]=_
12-08-2008, 06:10 AM
Bleach.. For sure. Bleach pwns all =]

Agreed :laugh:

Savage Muraki
12-08-2008, 09:39 AM
Its obvious that its gonna be "Bleach" ....no doubt.

bgc2040
12-08-2008, 08:27 PM
for real
naruto charaters may be badass but theyre still human
bleach charaters have some supernatural powers

.Miki~
01-17-2009, 03:30 AM
definately bleach, i mean the zanpak-to's would kill them!

Akito0o
01-17-2009, 04:31 AM
Yay bleach all the way

DHPD Shar
01-17-2009, 08:05 AM
For bleach, story-line is kinda....extremely overstretched......I mean there's no proper sense of where we are heading:wacko: .
As for Naruto the storyline flows smoothly like a river, everything connecting slowly and properly:ninja: .
So, the plot in Naruto is way better than Bleach. Besides, as a side note, the graphics of latest Naruto:Shippuuden is way better than Bleach.

i agree but now the fillers killed naruto shippuuden..
When they just came back to the storyline they had to release fillers
goddamn it !!
and for bleach the action is f*ckin awesome ..

For now i say bleach :rolleyes:

Ai no nai
01-17-2009, 01:05 PM
Soul reapers would win because they cant be seen by ordinary people and the ninjas of konoha wouldent know who was attacking them.

AnimeGirlX95
01-19-2009, 12:09 PM

Ok i know this is your opinion and all, but if the bleach story-line is kinda extremely overstreched. Where as Naruto has about 4 seasons of actually story line, and about 5 seasons of fillers. Not only that but Naruto shippuden also has a filler chaper that was 26 episodes long! And I do agree that the Bount/Vampire arc was pointless and annoying, but it wasen't anywheres near as long as the Naruto fillers!
Not only that but Bleach pwns! Just like Naruto Shippuden pwns in it's own way!

KhronoBM
01-31-2009, 10:06 PM
Well even though Shinigamis don't call themselves Samurai, they still dress and act like them, unlike Naruto.
I didn't like Naruto so I went onto Shippuden and I pretty much liked it.

Hanae
01-31-2009, 10:14 PM
i agree but now the fillers killed naruto shippuuden..
When they just came back to the storyline they had to release fillers
goddamn it !!
and for bleach the action is f*ckin awesome ..

For now i say bleach :rolleyes:

lol you spoke too soon bleach is back on the fillers bandwagon.:p Compared to bleach fillers, shippuuden's are actually interesting. But i just don't understand why it has fillers in the first place. I can understand bleach, they're getting too close to the manga...but naruto, it would take a couple of years to catch up at this 1 ep a week rate:wacko:

ToushiroPwnz
02-02-2009, 02:18 PM
Definitely Bleach, both animes are great. But i don't think naruto characters can stand a chance against bleach. :cool:

DreamScape
02-05-2009, 06:04 PM
Bleach will destroy Naruto

.Shino Aburame
02-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Bleach would own Naruto....but I like Naruto because of Shino Aburame (Obviously), and Team 8....

Bleach for Yoruichi and Kisuke. =D

haddad287
02-07-2009, 02:34 PM
Bleach of course would win

minkk
02-07-2009, 03:35 PM
bleach. naruto's voice in the anime turns me off.

IFS
02-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Im going to go against most people here and say naruto will win

Leleiron
02-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Bleach > Naruto

Kaitou+
02-07-2009, 06:51 PM
Both are garbage but I say Bleach.

haddad287
02-07-2009, 10:03 PM
see? Everyone likes bleach, its obvious overall just by looking at it, then bleach wins

Shion Sonozaki
02-09-2009, 07:01 PM
I'm SOOOOOOOO with Bleach. Isn't that right Kubo-san? I don't hate naruto but over ALL anime I prefer Bleach anyways. So any questions like this....

BLEACH, BLEACH, BLEACH, AND BLEACH! Sorry Naruto fans.

KhronoBM
02-10-2009, 12:25 PM
see? Everyone likes bleach, its obvious overall just by looking at it, then bleach wins

Well this is a Bleach section, not a Naruto one :D