PDA

View Full Version : Yuki Nagato Wallpaper (First Attempt)

Zeltic
08-20-2008, 12:49 PM
Hello to all browsers, this is my wallpaper of Yuki Nagato from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. It is the first wallpaper ive done in quite some time so please friendly advice would be helpful i would like to get better at photoshop.

Current Photoshop version: CS3 Extended.

Kawairashii hikari
08-21-2008, 11:33 AM
Wow your good. I like it; I think it's cute, I like all the colors and everything.

My Name is Ian.
08-22-2008, 03:22 AM
lol Hi Zeltic. O_O Sry I wasn't able to reply to your PM, but here's my comment \(^o^)/
Nice work. I like the depth of the picture and the colors. The fonts were the right choice and you did an awesome job =>w<= Keep it up!

Mousie
08-22-2008, 04:34 AM
looks cute
Good job
^_^

sudo
08-22-2008, 12:17 PM
omg ... lots of compression artifacts, blurry BG, text is not fitting at all, character stands out a bit too much .... do I need to say more?

chinesefuuyung
08-22-2008, 06:21 PM
i like it but the quality is a little low...

haha, pantyshot

om3rta
08-23-2008, 03:34 AM
In the show logo is very poorly extracted. In the smaller text on top there are a few "e"s and "a"s that have white in them that need to be taken out and in between letters in the "Haruhi Suzumiya" text there is also white that needs to be taken out. The name text really clashes with the rest of the pic.

As for the character extraction you must have streatched it out a bit because its pretty blocky, same with the logo. The bacgrounds colors sort of clash together and don't fit with the colors on the character.

The insignia behin the character is cool. Also the placement of everything is well done.

For a frist attemp its not bad. Just need to work with some higher resolution pictures and work on color choice.

Light Buster
08-27-2008, 07:20 PM
It seems the whole wall has low quality. If you can make it better, it will look like a masterpiece.