PDA

View Full Version : Eureka 7 - Falling UP Wallpaper

Cantelope
08-15-2008, 09:12 PM
So I decided to line-art a scan from the OST apparently, of Eureka 7, because I just recently obtained Adobe Illustrator and needed a crash course in the program. Three days later, I think I know enough to barely get by line-art wise, but I think if you look close enough you'll see some small mistakes between the two, more-so on Eureka than Renton, because I started on her first. (Too tired to fix it after I finished)

Anyways, moving on to the wallpaper itself. Yes, I know I've used the cloud thing already (my last submission "A Piece of Heaven"), but I think despite that, the theme of the stock and the wallpaper permit me to use the clouds again anyways.

If you think it's overall very bright, I intended for it to be so, but I'm not sure how bright it is, as my monitor's brightness levels are often semi-low (70).

So yep, if you skipped that short read-- Comments & Criticism are always appreciated, especially criticism.

Mmmmmmmmmm
08-16-2008, 11:03 AM
It's really good considering what you started out with. I don't really remember the clouds last time I saw it. I think this is just me, but the real clouds with the animation don't fit together. Like I said, maybe this is just me.