PDA

View Full Version : Kos-mos wallie

The Rebel
08-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Well, I did this one with a desire to use a brush set I got here a LONG time ago. I made it for widescreen and that's why it seems wide. I know it could probably be better, but what can I say, I'm out of practice. Plus, wallies weren't my strongest point. I just felt like making a wallie, and post it here.
OH, btw thanks to Thornwillow for the Xenosaga brush set.
The extract is by Kleszczman of animerenders.com.

Ayame_Sohma
08-12-2008, 04:56 PM
Wow..This is other really great one.i just love the colour that you picked for it and the picture its really cool as well.

Well Done

*hugs*

The Rebel
08-13-2008, 04:34 PM
Thank you. It's nothing special, just something I put together for the hell of it. Just alittle tribute to Thornwillow. But I'm glad you like it.

Surion
08-15-2008, 07:59 PM
I really don't like the pattern and how another stock of Kos-mos is just blended in to make the background. You should really add something else there like a massive C4D or something.

OminousCloud
09-09-2008, 07:50 AM
Heya, long time no see!

I like the 3D background element happening on the right hand side, but as a whole it looks a bit plain.

Hautalken
09-09-2008, 09:27 AM
Heya, long time no see!

I like the 3D background element happening on the right hand side, but as a whole it looks a bit plain.

You're really a LOT into sigs you know. I've never used one single C4D in my walls before and they turn out fine. You just need the right brushes, colors and blending modes to make them all work.

The Rebel: It's not really much. All those scanlines don't fit in at all. I suggest removing them. The extract you put in the side and the thing around it isn't very good either.
And that image of Kos-mos you pasted in the left blue bit isn't very appealing also.

My advice: START OVER!!