View Full Version : Korobi's Pad

03-20-2007, 07:20 PM
I'm new at this and wanted to put up some of my work.

This was my first sig ever.

This was my 2nd sig. I know; the background is lame like the first one.

This is my third and current sig. I was proud of this one.

I'm working on more sigs but I'm lazy and it might be a while beore I upload another. Comments are welcome and constructive criticism is appreciated. ^_^

Jagan Eye
03-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Errrawwr! Love your sigs. Your images are coolie.
Now that I got you some grunge brushes, I'd better be seeing them in your newer sigs.
Great ideas

03-22-2007, 04:26 AM
I think they are quite good, but the first two background are a little plain. I love your third one^^

You can make the colours go well together~only thing I find it wierd is that in your second pic the object has jagged edges >.<

Work hard, I'm sure you'll improve tads~

03-22-2007, 05:16 AM
The third one is probably your best work, you can see some effort has been put into it. Unfortunately, I am not a big fan of the first and second background, it's extremely bland and for some reason; the character from Trinity Blood doesn't look as fiercesome as he could be with a light coloring like that.

04-02-2007, 04:22 PM
Thank you!
I finally made another sig. (I know it's been a long time, but I'm lazy)

Jagan Eye
04-02-2007, 05:31 PM
I love the bg though the font is sorta blurry and the stroke around it is hard to see. Lol...whats up with her face being cut into two squares? Is somewhat random. Other then that!!!!! WOOOOOOO! Great job Sinny! Please make more.

04-03-2007, 11:32 AM
Yeah, I kind of forgot how to do stroke and I forgot about your tutorial. But I found your tutorial and made another set.

Yay! Samurai Champloo! Mugen!

Jagan Eye
04-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Your Mugen siggy is the best yet! Great job! I love it and you actually used grunge! Great job! The font goes great with the pic and bg! And you added stroke! I am amazeled! Love it!

04-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Thankyou! ^_^
Here's another set I made today. It's Anemone from Eureka 7.
The color of the font seems kind of off, but it kind of matches her eyes.

Jagan Eye
04-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Woooooo! Another one!
In the ava move the name down to the bottom of it. Perhaps your use of pink should have been a little darker in the bg. Other then that, love it! Great job. <33333333333333

04-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Nice job dude. I like the middle one the best as it is the clearest of the three.

04-19-2007, 06:34 PM
Finally! Here's a new set I did. I know it'ss not that good because I was lazy with it.

I fixed the Anemone avatar too. I actually finished this a long time ago, but I wanted to put it up after I finished a new set.

07-12-2007, 04:44 PM
It's about time I update this thing (it's been a boring summer).
Anyhooo......here's a new set I did today. The extraction I used could have been neater, but my original got deleted and I got frustrated. The dimensions of the sig are wider than I usually do but I wanted to get the whole wing in. It's Cooro from +Anima.

Bucky Katt
07-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Whoo-ee! What program do you use? These rock.

07-12-2007, 06:54 PM
I like the last sig. A little big maybe if you blended in the extraction some the edges probably wouldnt look as choppy. Also the background looks cool not sure the yellow text fits it though. Yeah there is yellow in the extraction but it still looks kinda funny when their is no other color at all in the background or maybe i am just being to picky. Its still a cool sig. Avy is cool also just not sure again about the text. Also one more thing the sig kinda look buttonized then again it could just be the border making it look that way and i dont think buttonized sigs look good just a plain old border always looks nice again thats just my opinion. Its still nice though. :P

07-13-2007, 11:05 AM
I use Gimp. And what do you mean by buttonized?

07-13-2007, 11:29 AM
lol its when i guess to explain it makes it look like its pops up. Kinda like a speed bump is how i put it. I mean im not saying thats what you did. It just looks like it to me. That could be just the way you did the border. Im not saying you did or anything.

07-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Thanks for the comments!
Here's a new set I did today.

Jagan Eye
07-13-2007, 03:02 PM
Is adorable. I love Fai!!!!!
I feel it needs something more solid in the sig tho. To the left its soooo plain. Maybe play with borderness. But other then that, wow. Its cute. I love love it.

07-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Very cute siggy set. Colors match the extract well. Kinda to well though its a little hard to make the background out. Maybe of used a darker blue and a black border. Its still very cute though. Nice job. :P

07-13-2007, 10:51 PM
That last one is very cute. I like it. The colors in it look good.

07-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Thank you.
This is a new sig I kind of threw together this morning. I was trying to do something new, but it didn't quiite turn out the way I expected. But comments and critisism are welcome.

sorry, there was a mistake in the post, so I had to link.

07-14-2007, 01:26 PM
Your other siggies are much better lol not saying its bad but the image is really blurry. Its kinda hard to make it out. The effects and all. I think its really hard to pull off a really good black and white siggie. Maybe its the link that kinda makes it hard to see.

07-14-2007, 04:51 PM
Thanks. This is another sig I experimented with.

07-15-2007, 11:07 AM
Up until now I like your current sig the most "sake king"... It's funny and the bg matches very well and it looks great...Also the color coordination in your other works looks splendid...

On your latest works.... #22.... The idea is cool... though It's a bit messed up because of the light effect in the upper left corner... Because of this I have no idea what he is standing on.. Also the black/gray effect is nice, but the character looks blurry and his hand looks huge because the outline there is almost gone and because you put a gray line around the character...
#24... It's just way to bright, the character is barely visible...

Keep up the good work and keep on improving!!

07-15-2007, 01:16 PM
Thank you for the comments. Yeah, I realized it was a little too light, so I made it darker.

And here's a new sig I did today.

07-15-2007, 01:25 PM
The darker version is much better. The second sig though is kinda hard to make out. I guess its because i am used to looking at sigs where the extraction isnt exactly covered up or hard to see. I think the text should be darker because i had to look again to see Eureka 7. Border is good and so are the effects.

Bucky Katt
07-15-2007, 05:31 PM
w00tness. You're improving a lot on the effects and darkness/lightness of the stock. Keep it up!

07-17-2007, 01:47 PM
Thankyou for the comments!
Here's a new set that I did for me. C&C are welcome.

Jagan Eye
07-17-2007, 01:54 PM
Wow!!!! AWESOME!!! Possibly your best yet!!!!
How do you do it? Wow!!!! I love the avvy, is sooooo cute. The bg is great!!!! Love it! ♥

07-17-2007, 03:27 PM
I agree i think thats the best you have done so far. Totally love the background and a new font yay lol. Colors match nicely well. And quality is good. Very nice job on that set.

07-17-2007, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the comments! I think now I might start taking requests. But I'm truly a lazy person. Lets' see if I can handle it. :D

07-18-2007, 02:21 PM
Here's a sig that I made trying to follow Gintara's Naruto sig tutorial. But I did it on GIMP and had no idea what I was doing. But I tried. TT

Mira Kaiba
07-18-2007, 03:46 PM
Awesome sigs! ^^ My fave is the one you just did for yourself - its kawaii!! ;p I love the colors on it especially. It is definitely your best. I like the avatar one too, but I might adjust the lighting - it's a bit dark. Other than that, keep posting - your stuff is great! ^.^

Bucky Katt
07-18-2007, 04:02 PM
I have a little bit of a deal with the pink sig. It's cute, and I love it, but the stock's placement on the avatar is annoying.

07-18-2007, 08:34 PM
Here's a sig that I made trying to follow Gintara's Naruto sig tutorial. But I did it on GIMP and had no idea what I was doing. But I tried. TT

you know what it looks good. The only thing i think would of made it better if you added some light around the avatar guy. Then it would of been perfect. I am so impressed with how your signatures changed so quickly. Very nice work. :P You can handle request i have faith in you lol.

07-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Thankyou for the comments! They make me feel all tingly inside....or maybe that's dinner...jk. Thankyou MysticFairyDrmz! ^_^

07-19-2007, 06:54 PM
Ok, so here's a few sigs I did today:
I kind of ran out of ideas on what to do with this sig. *sigh* I need inspiration. :closedeye
I added more lighting to it. As suggested. Please feel free to C&C.

Jagan Eye
07-19-2007, 06:58 PM
Awesome Sin-full!!!!
The Oh! My Goddess one is kinda blurry tho. Maybe you should add a glow behind the angels.
The Urd one is not bad. The bg is nice but it doesn't seem to match the picture.
The lighting added to the avatar one makes it awesome looking.

07-22-2007, 07:14 PM
More sigs I did.
version 1
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/8075/uruharasig2ol1.png http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/364/uruharaavicu3.png
I think this one was the best one out of today's batch.
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4372/rukiasigsy6.png http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/8855/rukiaavicz0.png
I didn't like this one. I overcrowded it with random nonesense.
I kept it simple because I put words on it. Yeah, it's cheesy.

07-22-2007, 08:47 PM
I like version 2 of the first sig much better. The first is nice but i think the gray clashes. The Rukia set is highly cute. Love the background only thing is rukia looks a tad blurred. Last is very pretty i think the text could be darker because the background is to light for white. Your getting a lot better very nice work Sinny. :P

07-23-2007, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the comment. Here's the sig I had trouble uploading last time.

07-23-2007, 04:50 PM
I like it. The background fits it perfect. Text fits it good also. The only thing i noticed is blending in the extract a little. Other then that it looks good. Its nice seeing how your doing different things and working with different text.

shougo amakousa
07-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Wow from the first sig untill now you've really improved.The set you're using now is my favourite.Pretty good work^_^

Bucky Katt
07-24-2007, 03:15 PM
Geez, you've added a lot! >_< and they're awesome, too. I can't add any helpful comments, since I'm pretty much behind you on the ladder of signature making. xD Guess that shows in meh thread. xDD

Anyway, awesome job so far!

Jagan Eye
07-24-2007, 03:54 PM
Newest siggy is awesome! The colors are amazing full. The Rukia one is really nice. I love the bg. The second bg matches the Cloud one better. The simple siggy is really elegantly done. Nice nice. PS...I know I should stop using words like elegant. o_O;;;

07-25-2007, 11:24 AM
Thanks for the comments. :D
This is a set I did for Spectre.

This set was going to be for Spectre, but he chose Deathnote. They're both the same style.

Bucky Katt
07-25-2007, 11:30 AM
-.Nose bleeds.-
-.Fetches a tissue.-

Dx Jesus, Mary, and Joseph! (Exclamation compliments of Grandpa Boyle, thank you. =D) Anyway, you're on a roll. The only thing I have a problem with is random splotch on Abel Nightroad's forehead. Over his pinky?

Mira Kaiba
07-25-2007, 12:24 PM
Wow, awesome sigs - my ultimate fave is the Urahara one! *glomps. I like both versions of the sig - I think that both fit, thought the first one has more texture...

The Zangetsu and Death Note ones are awesome too! I love the text and colors - perfect! Keep up the awesome work!! ^^

08-03-2007, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the comments! Here's a new set I did.
Extraction credit to Thornwillow.

Jagan Eye
08-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Oooooofull!!!!!!!! Daisuke looks sooo cool!!!! Love it!!!! The bg is amazing!!! Great job!!!!

08-03-2007, 02:53 PM
Wow! You are amazing! Can you make me something? I would like an Roxas from Kingdom Hearts sig and avatar please. Thank you. You are the best.

08-06-2007, 12:07 PM
Ok, I'll work on your request. Here's a new set I did.

Animated version of avi. I kind of messed up. ^^'

Jagan Eye
08-06-2007, 12:14 PM
I'm speechless. WOW!!!! The avvy thats animated is cute but the unanimated one is better. The siggy is great. So you did download the fonty brushes? But the set is amazing. WOW!!!! I love it Sinny!!!! They are great!!! The siggy looks sooooo cool. Wow!

08-06-2007, 10:14 PM
I made the sig smaller. I like this size.

Here's another set I did. I'm not sure which set I'll use.

Beyond The Grave
08-07-2007, 12:54 AM
The Vinny one is Smexy, I'm lovin the colors that you used with it. The only problem that I have with it is that it seems that it was just pasted onto a bg, try to blend in the outer edges for a better smoothness ne Assasin? The animated one is good too, now if you slowed down the animations and made them fade it would look more with flow and I think you would like it that way too^_^

Oh and lovin the Crusnik set! Abel has never looked so devious.

08-07-2007, 01:12 PM
Thanks for the comments! Here's the request for Tsuneki.
I tried something new. ^^

08-07-2007, 01:42 PM
Thank you so much.
I love it alot! ^_^

08-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Thanks for thte comments. Are you a fan???? ^^
Please take one.

Jagan Eye
08-08-2007, 02:08 PM
I'm a fan, but your my lover and I've already got that in my siggy so don't be mad since I'm not using fan button. Kay?

08-08-2007, 02:55 PM
The set you did for Tsuneki looks awesome...

Where did all the skill come from??? You've improved so much in such a short period of time... Tell me what's your secret ?? x3

Keep up the grand work!

Jagan Eye
08-08-2007, 03:06 PM
Wait!!! You have a secret and your keeping it from me? o_O;;;;
And I gave you a kick me sign...T_T)

Bucky Katt
08-08-2007, 06:39 PM
I'm a fan! -.Fanfare. Wolf whistles. Fangirls squeal.- Sinny, we love you! -.Blows kisses.-

-.Coughs.- >____>;;; ... Bah. Still I'mma fan!

08-08-2007, 07:31 PM
Gorgeous signatures, I love the one you made for Tsuneki and for yourself. The effects fits so well and colours looks so great!

Mira Kaiba
08-08-2007, 10:21 PM
Wow, awesome sigs - you've improved incredibly! I love the last set that you did for Tsuneki, the Vincent one, and the Broken Dreams one...in otherwords, all of them. ^.^ I can't wait to see more! *steals fan button* Definite fan of yours. XD

08-09-2007, 02:23 PM
Thankyou all for the comments! And thankyou Bucky Katt and Mira Kaiba for being fans! ♥ And don't worry Jaggy, I could never hate my lover. ^^
Here are some new sigs. I made myself another set...haha.

Inspired by yesterday's sparring class. ^^

08-09-2007, 02:24 PM
Thankyou all for the comments! And thankyou Bucky Katt and Mira Kaiba for being fans! ♥ And don't worry Jaggy, I could never hate my lover. ^^
Here are some new sigs. I made myself another set...haha.

Inspired by yesterday's sparring class. ^^

Funny monkey one Sinny

Jagan Eye
08-09-2007, 02:29 PM
Ooooo!!! Your new set looks like you!!!! Jk!!! But I like the monkey. Cute-full. And the sonic ness is sooooo coool!!!! Love it! ♥

saeko nogami
08-09-2007, 02:41 PM
the sonic sig is awesome,you guys/gals have mastered the art of sigs and avatars.This world holds no secrets to you.:)

08-10-2007, 07:03 AM
wow! I've never been here..
I am stunned in your latest works especially [ehem..] the monkey.
its great! Keep it up!

08-10-2007, 04:23 PM
your new set is just ... lol

and the sonic sig looks nice, though I dont like the repeating bit...
But they look awesome anyways ~^

Konata Izumi
08-12-2007, 05:59 AM
The Chimpanzee set is just plain awesome! I can't do anything with real life stock, I can only ever work with cartoons. ;_;
The vector style you used is very nice and looks interesting with a point of perspective. Keep up the great work. <3

08-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Thankyou for the comments! ^^
Here's a request I did for Dottie.

08-12-2007, 07:34 PM
i think u shouldv'e done a lighter pink for the border
but the circle effects actually look good for once....usually i don't like circles in sigs
great work ^_^

Konata Izumi
08-13-2007, 06:32 AM
Ooo, I'm sure Dottie will adore the set, lovely effects and yet again a good point of perspective. The brushes flow nicely in this set, the font fits in with the wispy look. ;]

Keep it up. <3

dream magician
08-13-2007, 06:43 AM
Love the 1st cute one!!!
The second is great
.....and the third is something that you must be really proud of!
love them....simple design,outstanding product!

Mira Kaiba
08-13-2007, 10:58 PM
I love the new set - the colors look awesome. XD I also like the new style that you've been using - it's really good. The chimpanzee set is so cool!! ;p

08-26-2007, 11:00 AM
Here's a new set I did. I used Unlimited's tutorial. I kind of messed up though. I haven't touched my computer in a while, so I'm kind of rusty. I dedicate this sig to my Jagan. I've been too busy, I'm not going to be as active because of school. Feel free to C&C. ^_^

Jagan Eye
08-26-2007, 02:45 PM
You made that for me!!!! I love you!!!!!
Thats sooooooo cute!!!!! I love you sooooo much!!!!!
I'm gonna cry!!!! Cute cute!!!!

Mira Kaiba
08-26-2007, 03:46 PM
The last sig you did came out really well. I love the background, and the text especially came out really well. Maybe sharpen a little, but awesome work! XD

08-27-2007, 12:17 AM
Here's a new set I did. I used Unlimited's tutorial. I kind of messed up though. I haven't touched my computer in a while, so I'm kind of rusty. I dedicate this sig to my Jagan. I've been too busy, I'm not going to be as active because of school. Feel free to C&C. ^_^

xDDDDD Shana looks a bit pale there ^^;; the BG is Awesome!!
the text color doesnt look good there......and it looks a bit blank on the left side.. I love the spatter looking brush there ^^
Kewl! you used the border extras too =D

09-01-2007, 01:22 PM
Here's a sig request I did for plucky. I tried to keep it simple. I feel like I'm relearning how to make sigs. ^^'

Jagan Eye
09-01-2007, 02:36 PM
Its nice. I like the brushes but it looks a little dull. Maybe you should use some gradient? Make it a little brighter. Sharpen it? I like it though. Its really cute. ♥

09-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Here's a new set I did following a tutorial. Meh. :closedeye

09-08-2007, 02:57 PM
Here's a new sig. One Peice. Luffy- my favorite monkey. :D

09-22-2007, 11:35 AM
Here's a new set for me.

Jagan Eye
09-22-2007, 12:04 PM
OMG its Kirbeh!!!! Its hott!!! I love it!!!

I love the abstract brightness in the siggy. Maybe you could tone down the saturation a little. In the avvy, you could possibly flip it so that Kirby is opposite of the siggy. I really like it though. One of my favorites. Though maybe in the avvy, the text should be like yellow, or gradient merged (I'll show you that later if you have no idea what I'm talking about) and not cover Kirbeh's mouth. BUT AWESOME!!!! I'm loving it. ♥

09-22-2007, 12:36 PM
Love your new set; it's really pretty, especially with the sparkles...

09-22-2007, 01:58 PM
BWAHAHA that Kirby set pwnz! It's really bright and captivating, a really sharp sig altogether. The av though, I'm not feeling as much and b/c of the text.. sort of throws it off. The placement of the text could have been done better. Altogether a nice set though ^^

09-22-2007, 03:18 PM
I fixed he avi. I just completely took off the text. It looks better this way.

10-20-2007, 05:31 PM
New sig.
I'm getting used to making sigs again. Haven't updated in a while.
It's not my best, but....

Jagan Eye
10-20-2007, 06:16 PM
Ohhhh. Thats hot. I love it! The background is done really well. Its awesomely cute. I like the neutral colors. Very nice. ♥

10-21-2007, 10:33 AM
ooh, sank-u! ^^

Mira Kaiba
10-21-2007, 11:05 PM
Ohh, roxing siggies! The Sasuke sig is awesome - I love the background and the paint splats! The Kirby one rules - I luff the colors. Post more siggies! ^.^

11-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the comments! I'm not on that often because now my whole life revolves around school. But here's a sig. I couldn't decide which one looked better.

11-10-2007, 02:54 PM

Those ones are pretty good. Probably two of the best tags I've seen in this forum.

Btw, in the renji one, remove the text and play a bit more with colours.

In the Shakugan no Shana one, try to stick with a single render. Otherwise, the focal would be ruined. I like the b/g, it's hot.

Very good job ;)

11-25-2007, 03:16 PM
Thankyou for the comment. ^_^
Here's a new sig I worked on.

Mira Kaiba
11-25-2007, 05:13 PM
Very nice Sakura sig. The blending is very good, and the colors match very well. I like the texture on top of the extract, and the placement of the text is good, imo. I also like the DJ sigs very much - the effects are awesome! Post more great works! ^^

11-26-2007, 06:01 PM
I too really like the blending of the colors in the Sakura sig. The text placement is nice too. I just really love how powerful this signature looks, wonderful job ^_^ Your Dj sigs are pretty cool too, I've gotta commend you for doing something unusual. Keep it up yo!

01-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Thankyou for the comment, Mia-MOS.
I decided I'd give a shot at trying a new sig. So I made a new set. It's been awhile though. I can't say I really like it. Though, I did like the original extraction which inspired me to do the sig in the first place. I might redo it if I have time. Feel free to C&C.

Jagan Eye
01-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Ooooo! New set!!!! Comment from me!

I think its fine but you should have put a 1 pixel really light border around it because it looks like she's going to escape or something. Its cute though.

Okay, once I come over today, remind me to teach you the new technique I learned. It makes the image go from this (http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/997/kazehimegi5.jpg) to this (http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/8370/exaj1.png).
Anyways, overall I like the way it is done [and she doesn't look like an escapeish ness] I think the text should be towards the top in that empty space you have and it should be grain merged to look like it belongs. Overall, love it. Just the tweaks could make it more wooot. <3

01-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Here's a sig request I did for plucky. I tried to keep it simple. I feel like I'm relearning how to make sigs. ^^'

i love this one.
chobits is one of my favorite series.
keep it up.

01-05-2008, 05:51 PM
Well, welcome back Sinny. It's been a while since you last posted in your thread.
Alright your new set is really nice!
Although you could sharpen the image a bit...
and instead of white text, make it black so it's easier to read.
Other than that, it's great.
Can't wait to see more. =D

Mira Kaiba
01-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Yay, more sigs! I like this one a lot - the colors are nice, and the blending and background are good. The only thing is that it seems rather blurry. Maybe you could sharpen it up a bit. Other than that, great set! XD

01-06-2008, 04:35 PM
I took everyone's advice and fixed the sig. Sharper, and I changed the name.

I also made a new avatar following Megami91's awesome tutorial. Just wanted to try it out.

01-22-2008, 04:38 PM
Here's a finished request for ~Midnight~

Jagan Eye
01-22-2008, 04:42 PM
Wow, thats good. I really like it a lot and the only thing I think that could make a difference would be to sharpen the background a tad. Overall, its very cute and oh-so-adorable and [even though you should have been working on your homework so we can hang out on Saturday its too good] I love it love it love it. The orangish tint in her hair is a little off with the background but its alright. I really like the borders and text. Good job.

01-26-2008, 11:51 AM
I thank you for the sig again, i really love it. :) The colours are beautiful and so is the layout. I hope yee create more sweet awesome sigs in the future. ^^

07-31-2008, 05:19 PM
I don't promise to post here everyday (because you all know I randomly become inactive), but I will try to update whenever I have time. But since I have not made sigs for centuries, I have lost what little skill I had. But feel free to cnc. -_^

Memento Mori
07-31-2008, 05:24 PM
You have a good start, but the blending looks meh, and the font just doesn't work for me. But that's just me, I suppose.

07-31-2008, 05:29 PM
The font could be grungier. The effects around the image like the blackness look sloppy, like its partly on top of the image and missing in certain areas where it should be outside of the image. The background is nice and so is the image though. Still keep working.

Jagan Eye
07-31-2008, 05:39 PM

Hmm, now about the sig. I think the whole sig needs to be more grungier. Like the froggy is very grungy so make the background more like him. But I like the colors and how you did the border. And the way you used his head to fill the background was smart. <333

07-31-2008, 05:40 PM
You have a good start, but the blending looks meh, and the font just doesn't work for me. But that's just me, I suppose.
You're right in my opinion.
It looks like you just used default on everything, or you didn't think about blending it.

07-31-2008, 06:33 PM
I concur with all of you. The background should be grungier. And I should have blended more. And to be honest, I didn't realize the border looked like that until I put it on here. I think it's 2 different colors. Meh. I'll do better next time.

08-01-2008, 09:06 AM
~Hey! It's from Sgt. Keroro! Haha, its cute. But the render's quite odd. well nvermind xoxo

Meh. thnX for dropping by at my lil' sig thread. C'ya nextime! : )

08-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Here's a new sig:

I didn't put my username on it because I didn't have any good fonts (I gotta download more). I wasn't sure if I should have added text or not.

Jagan Eye
08-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Awesome Sora!

I love the simplicity. Its very cute. The border fits very well and I love the mini text. Nice. ;D

08-03-2008, 08:06 PM
I like the background. The font is cute, but I think it could've been a different color.