PDA

View Full Version : Miroku:Ladies Man or just a Pervert

Lord Tsukuyomi
07-24-2008, 05:06 PM
If Naraku isn't killed the hole in Miroku's hand will get bigger and bigger until it swallows Miroku and everyone else in the vicinity. So with that said is he just trying to actually get a woman to bear his children or is he just looking for a one night stand.

Get to it!

Otosu
07-24-2008, 05:08 PM
He's definitely just a pervert...

Sanosuke X
07-24-2008, 05:09 PM
I think he's honestly looking for someone...but he just go's at it the wrong way. If you watch far enough into the show you'll notice that Songo realizes he's not a bad guy and starts to like him a bit.

Kagome
07-24-2008, 05:56 PM
Niether. He's now officially a married man, to Sango-chan, with three beautiful children.

x)

Mayonnaise-Senpai
07-25-2008, 01:00 PM
He could possibly be both. He does flirt with women but he does seem to show affection to Sango. Maybe looking for someone means flirting with everyone.

drm0ney
07-25-2008, 01:04 PM
I think he's honestly looking for someone...but he just go's at it the wrong way. If you watch far enough into the show you'll notice that Songo realizes he's not a bad guy and starts to like him a bit.
True true, she does start to get a little close to him. But he still acts like such a perv! You'd think he'd learn.:closedeye

Bluedini
07-28-2008, 05:26 PM
He's definitely just a pervert...

Agreed, but he does learn to settle down eventually.

hirokiaibalovex3
07-30-2008, 07:37 AM
Agreed, but he does learn to settle down eventually.
He is settled down already (: Look at Higurashi_Kagome's post earlier.

I don't think he was a pervert though, even before he was married. I just think that Rumiko Takahashi made it so he was just a little more "open" with his feelings, compared to an average guy. He does provide comic relief though XD

Blood Love
09-06-2008, 02:08 PM
miroku is a pervert. end of story. bye bye.
see you later.
he just grabs girls butts!! He's a perv!!!!

+Namiko+
09-06-2008, 03:14 PM
PERVERTED!!
I mean , My Gawd!!! Seriously! That on 14 year old ? The one who was in love with him? Dang, that's just wrong.

Zombiliciouss
09-12-2008, 06:36 PM
I suspect an interesting debate of this topic.

I personally think he's just a perv. If he actually wanted someone to bare his children, he'd be going about it the worst way possible.

Diocletian
09-12-2008, 07:01 PM
He's a stereotype with one new thing:He wants a kid.He's neither.He's just comedic relief.

Zenni-Kun
09-19-2008, 09:14 PM
i think he wants to have a kid and wife but the way hes going about it all wrong and his going about it wrong is leading to his comic relief, like when he grabs sangos butt and she hits him with her boomerang......thats comedy

jtdlives
09-19-2008, 11:24 PM
He's a total perv because by the end of the series sango and morku are engaged and yet he still hits on other women. His line is that he just can't help himself. total perv.

Yuki's girl
09-20-2008, 12:14 PM
I think he's a wannabe ladies man. Not so much of a pervert, but he does tend to be a bit touchy-feely to girls bottoms.

Amii132
09-21-2008, 05:34 AM
i didnt know that sango-chan would marry Miroku?

Kagome
09-21-2008, 10:17 AM
i didnt know that sango-chan would marry Miroku?

One question...HOW did you not? O-o

I mean-the proposal of marriage was even animated-so even the people who are too lazy to read the rest of the story would know that.

StarryStarryNight25
09-22-2008, 05:25 PM
Pervert....enough said.

YanoBGI
09-22-2008, 06:01 PM
I'm pretty sure all male has that characteristics of being both a pervert and a ladies man, but in all honesty I think he is a pervert xD lol.

Frost Alchemist
10-11-2008, 10:56 AM
hes like teh ultimate combo of them both

Happi Giraffe!
10-11-2008, 10:57 AM
i think he's a perv.

Star Gazer
10-12-2008, 02:49 AM
donno..........
mayb he's Both!

our6682gold
10-28-2008, 12:57 AM
Itemization Higher quality loot from heroic dungeonsThe loot is escalated up one tier from normal to heroic difficulty. Different Currencies per raid tierEmblem of heroism and emblem of valorDifferent tiers of badge gear. Lending set bonuses to both tiers of gear. By the way, we are a professional wow gold (http://www.inwowgold.com) online store have been created for many years, we supply cheap wow gold (http://www.inwowgold.com) for local customers. You may buy wow gold (http://www.inwowgold.com) on our website. We provide the cheapest wow power leveling (http://www.inwowgold.com/power-leveling/) all the wow servers and the first class service to our loyal and reliable customers. We have available stock of world of warcraft gold (http://www.inwowgold.com) on most of the servers, so that we can do a really instant way of delivery.

Eva DarkClaw
11-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Before he settled down with Songo, Miroku was definately a pervert. he is the kinda guy that I wouldn't like to meet because I'm afraid I'd have to beat him with his own staff. *snickers* He's a nice guy, but he went about the whole looking for a bride thing all wrong.

hinata1995
11-17-2008, 07:59 AM
i dunno, he is a perv, but underneath that he is really a nice guy.
this is sorta irrelevant... but i go to an all girls middle school and to make class more interesting i imagine different anime characters popping in. when i imagined miroku i almost started cracking up in class.... i would definitly need sangos help to get him out of there! :P