PDA

View Full Version : Darker Than Black Wallpaper

Jagan Eye
07-23-2008, 04:27 PM
Ah, so I've made another wall. C & C would be loved <3

Edit: Had forgotten to add my name to the wall.

gundam fan
07-23-2008, 05:56 PM
cool wall man I wish I was able to make a wall like that, so tell me hoe did you make a wall like that and did I say it is sooooooo Cool

goddragon
07-23-2008, 06:48 PM
Same with me

Famahama
07-24-2008, 09:16 AM
And I was actually going to post a;

WHO THE HELL IS THAT?! THAT IS NOT DARKER THAN BLACK!!! D :
Ohh~~~ It's just she looks a bit loli-er than normal xD

You have a very nice way of filling the places up : D Though, you may want to use more colors (imo). A lot of things looks pitch/light/dark gray =/

Jagan Eye
07-24-2008, 10:36 AM
@gundam fan: Umm...thanks, I made it in GIMP
@goddragon: ditto
@Unleh: XD Colors? Hmmm, I'll see what I can do.

Cotaku
07-24-2008, 01:53 PM
That is one cute wallpaper! I agree with Unleh about the colors. But it's still awesome like this. ♥

Jagan Eye
07-24-2008, 02:22 PM
@Demoni: Thanks <3 I tried to change up the colors a bit but I think I can't do more than this:

IchigoKiss
07-24-2008, 03:29 PM
Pretty wallpaper there but I'm a bit 'distracted' by the text at the back and front
for the back text maybe make it transparent-ish and for the from slightly change the font size
Overall loving the colours and that little ace thingy ^.^v

gritts
07-24-2008, 06:20 PM
@gundam fan: Umm...thanks, I made it in GIMP
@goddragon: ditto
@Unleh: XD Colors? Hmmm, I'll see what I can do.

Gimp huh? I pretty new to Gimp (yeah, I'm a Gimp noob) and I do have to say your work gives me some ideas as to what I could do. Thanks for sharing it :)

The Rebel
07-27-2008, 11:04 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEI! Didn't know you do wallies too.
Okay, down boy. On to the posting. Frankly, I like the first one better. The background blends well with the subject. Course, the second one has a nicely done background also. But it stand out against the subject. But that's just my opinion. Either way, I love seeing your works.
Sorry I haven't posted much lately btw.