PDA

View Full Version : Ulquiorra draws his sword!

Souji Seta
07-20-2008, 05:20 AM
http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk1/adventxero/06-3.jpg

Ulquiorra finally draws his sword in the manga. Before he would just use his hands in fighting, even in the game "Bleach: Blade Battlers."

He defeated Ichigo before with only using his bare hands. Now that he uses his sword, what kind of strength is he gonna have now?

Any thoughts on how strong he could be in this situation?

Taikyo
07-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Well, Ulquiorra is quite strong without his sword, ya I agree to that. Since he's using his sword..who knows? I've never seen the top 4 Espadas battle it out in full strength. It might make the ground beneath their feet crumble and those sort of things.
I seriously would love to see him in his full form! <3 Tho...I'm afraid he might look scary or not hawt anymore. D:
But I do know is, Ichigo better had aquired some sort of new strength or at least can hold his Vizard form for more than 30 seconds. D: Though, I don't know if he can handle, it. Because Ulquiorra didn't have much trouble fighting him in his Bankai Vizard form. XD

Patt
07-21-2008, 09:52 PM
I would have to say somthing funky will happen with his eye, it looked like he was able to remove it in the last chater.

_Freddie_
07-21-2008, 10:53 PM
I'll bet Aizen ends up killing Ulquiorra. I just have that feeling.

chuunin7
07-22-2008, 09:00 AM
But I do know is, Ichigo better had aquired some sort of new strength or at least can hold his Vizard form for more than 30 seconds. D: Though, I don't know if he can handle, it. Because Ulquiorra didn't have much trouble fighting him in his Bankai Vizard form. XD

Yah~ because Ichigo is the main character in this manga, I bet he'll somehow manage to improve himself and then beat him, even Aizen. About the strength, maybe stronger than the other arancal? What number is he actually?

Souji Seta
07-22-2008, 09:22 AM
What number is he actually?

You mean Ulquiorra? He is actually espada cuatro or the fourth espada. So he's really strong.

chuunin7
07-26-2008, 10:19 AM
You mean Ulquiorra? He is actually espada cuatro or the fourth espada. So he's really strong.

Yeah, I mean Ulquiorra.. If Ulquiorra isn;t the strongest, who is the strongest?

Taikyo
07-26-2008, 10:59 AM
Yeah, I mean Ulquiorra.. If Ulquiorra isn;t the strongest, who is the strongest?

Stark, who is #1, but hella lazy. D:
He's the one who re-took Orihime, after Nnoitra and Kenpachi's fight.

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/5607/stark2oh4xx8.jpg

The top 10 Espadas:

1 - Stark
2 - Halibel <- only female Espada left, after Nel disappeared.
? - Barragan <-- no one knows his number ranking yet. D:
3 - Neliel Tu Oderschvank <-- used to be #3
4 - Ulquiorra Schiffer
5 - Nnoitra Jiruga
6 - Grimmjow Jeagerjaques
6 - Luppi (replacement for awhile)
7 - Zommari Leroux
8 - Szayel Aporro Granz
9 - Aaroniero Arruruerie <- Hates him lots. D<
10 - Yammy

There, you see the rankings now. XD So if you think Ulquiorra is tough, imagine Stark or Halibel.

I R Bleach tard. :B ROFL!