PDA

View Full Version : death note

kaoru hanabishi
07-18-2008, 03:44 PM
what do you think oof the anime death note?

~Zetromis~
07-18-2008, 03:51 PM
Deathnote holds my attention intermittenly...It seems fine but...It isn't a particular favorite of mine...

ToriMitsuki
07-18-2008, 04:55 PM
I have yet to watch the anime but I have watched the Death Note movie! If that counts for anything at all... ^^;

Diocletian
07-18-2008, 05:29 PM
All I have to say is I remember on Google when I couldn't find a descent picture of Light.Now he's even in Chibi and Yaoi versions.*sigh*

xXdark_angel_nekoXx
07-18-2008, 05:40 PM
death note is my all time favorite anime and i love it. aswomness.

Dottie.
07-18-2008, 06:19 PM
I loved it because it had a different approach to the anime/manga than other anime/mangas. I think it is a really interesting anime; well I only read the manga but anyways I loved how they used the bad guy, or supposed bad guy (light/raito) as the main character instead of the good guys (aka L) which therefore gives you a connection with light rather than with the good guys. I stopped reading the manga after L dies, because I really hated the idea of the other 2 characters coming in for some reason =.= but I'll prob end up buying the rest.

Cross Avantgarde
07-21-2008, 07:10 AM
I loved it because it had a different approach to the anime/manga than other anime/mangas. I think it is a really interesting anime; well I only read the manga but anyways I loved how they used the bad guy, or supposed bad guy (light/raito) as the main character instead of the good guys (aka L) which therefore gives you a connection with light rather than with the good guys.

Exactly. Death Note is the most intellectual anime I've ever seen, and also the most philosophical; for example, the question of Light's moral use of the Death Note comes up more than once. This all goes to make it my favorite anime, and I'm extremely picky to start with. It is a different approach altogether when coupled with other animes.

Most of the perspective does come from Light, and the way that the protagonist (Light) is the bad character and the antagonist (L) is the good character is very effective, and follows the same formula as Shakespeare's Macbeth.

xXdark_angel_nekoXx
07-21-2008, 09:45 AM
aswomness

Awsomeness
07-22-2008, 08:52 AM
Its a different kind of anime, like right a a name and they're dead. Thats awesome, everyone has a dream of that(well, almost everyone). THE POWER!!!

Tomoyo01
07-23-2008, 01:59 PM
I wasn`t interested at first, but a friend wanted me to watch it so I did and I liked it. It doesn`t get boring but I don`t like some things that happened

Flame Haze
08-08-2008, 10:40 PM
I think Death Note is really overrated... it was good at first, but then honestly, I got bored of it.

It didn't help that the second opening theme was terrifyingly horrible. I couldn't even finish the show.

Android 19-90
08-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Again, I say this too much:
-Plot:Awesome, very thought provoking.
-Characters:They all suck in their own special ways.
Death Note would be SOOO much better as a regular Book novel, not a graphic novel, and the anime is even More pointless.

Tycho
08-08-2008, 11:11 PM
**Connecting to A.I. TYCHO**

I enjoyed watching stupid humans walk about in search of each other while evidence stared them in the face. This "L" Should have been able to clearly point out Light as "Kira". Several Cases were taken out of context by L, and Light is much too assuming and Headstrong. Most "masterminds" wouldn't fall to such folleys and I believe, the series could have been much more interesting.
Regardless, the thought of a "Death Note" is very fun indeed.

**End Transmission**

godsofdeathluvapples13
08-18-2008, 09:26 PM
I think that Death Note is amazing in every way shape and form! The characters are very well thought out each bring something to the manga. The plot is bangin'. And there are hot guys and girls in it! What girl doesnt read that anime and say "I wished I looked like Misa"?

Sailor Mystery
08-18-2008, 09:29 PM
I think its very very very awsome!

kira-killed-me
08-29-2008, 09:19 AM
Favorite anime' just above vampire knight.

wordfarer
09-01-2008, 09:56 PM
Death Note is satisfyingly witty through out the whole series; it is pretty refreshing as an inviggerating Anime without the need for epic battle scenes or episodes dedicated to the suspense of a guy yelling (no offense DBZ). ^_^

Emo_Fox
09-05-2008, 02:51 AM
death was asusome
i loved it is one of my favorite anime

honeysenpai17
09-05-2008, 05:48 AM
I think Deathnote is 100% sweet as Sugar

LittleGirl
09-05-2008, 11:43 AM
It's definitely my favourite anime. I haven't been able to find an anime that I've liked quite as much as Death Note. Once I started watching it, it was very hard to stop and take a break. And once I finished the anime series I started reading the manga, because I couldn't get enough of it. It's just a great idea and story. I'm not surprised America is looking into doing a remake.