PDA

View Full Version : Bungie and the mysterious timer

KillerDragonX
07-16-2008, 09:26 AM
Ok, bungie has been down for a couple days with this timer on the front page, ppl are saying the timer hit zero and somthing special is supposed to happen but im so confused so i must be completly out of the loop, what is supposed to be happening when this "timer" hits zero, and what timer are you guys talking about....are they doing something with halo 3 or is it on e3 or is there something going on with the bungie website, somebody plz help me out and fill in the gaps for me

Dogmat
07-16-2008, 09:43 AM
Imagine Halo 4 on the PS3. That would totally get back at Microsoft for getting FFXIII. :D

Whatever the countdown is for, I hope it's good.

StabWound
07-16-2008, 10:00 AM
Whatever it was got canceled for the time being.

See: www.bungie.net

Manhattan_Project_2000
07-16-2008, 10:13 AM
Imagine Halo 4 on the PS3. That would totally get back at Microsoft for getting FFXIII. :D

Whatever the countdown is for, I hope it's good.
Even ignoring the fact that MS owns Bungie, PS3 doesn't need a mediocre FPS.

If Bungie's timer comes back, whatever it reveals will no doubt leave me unimpressed and apathetic. Bungie is the second most overrated developer of all time, the first being Blizzard.

KillerDragonX
07-16-2008, 10:36 AM
Whatever it was got canceled for the time being.

See: www.bungie.net (http://www.bungie.net)

im on bungie now, but it still doesnt help me, im on the forums at bungie but ppl keep spamming it with their rants about microsoft and bungie and its really confusing me, hence y i have no idea whats going on

Dogmat
07-16-2008, 10:37 AM
Even ignoring the fact that MS owns Bungie, PS3 doesn't need a mediocre FPS.

If Bungie's timer comes back, whatever it reveals will no doubt leave me unimpressed and apathetic. Bungie is the second most overrated developer of all time, the first being Blizzard.

If I remember correctly, Bungie broke away from Microsoft and is now it's own independant company. If they wanted to they could make a game for any system.

Although I wasn't serious about expecting Halo 4 for the PS3. But it would be something if that was going to be their big announcement.

bakakame
07-16-2008, 11:00 AM
According to IGN, it was leaked that it IS another Halo project, but not the Peter Jackson rumored project. No specifics were given on anything other than it's a Halo universe game.

Ratiasu
07-16-2008, 08:41 PM
Maybe Halo Chronicles?
Whatever, at least they released a free map, lol
Yay for all those remakes of previous maps

sataned
07-16-2008, 10:39 PM
it was probably for the halo RTS game...idk