PDA

View Full Version : What is Kiddy Grade about?

nekosenshi
07-11-2008, 02:14 PM
I'm trying to decide which anime to watch next. Also I liked FMA, I generally prefer animes in which the main character is female.
I don't know much about Kiddy Grade. Is it any good?

Diocletian
07-11-2008, 02:24 PM
(*cough*)Anime News Network

Amray The II
07-11-2008, 02:33 PM
I adored Kiddy Grade.
It's an ecchi anime ('sexy') about two girls, Eclair and Lumiere, and they work for an enforcement division known as GOTT. As the story progresses you start to see a darker side of GOTT. They are just like police officers that deal with space pirates, evil genius', people that turn little girls into androids and other threats like that but more dangerous. Further into it the story developes more and gets really involving and awesome! It is full of betrayal, friendship, and lots of pantie-shots.

I saw the whole series and thought it was great. Lumiere is now one of my most favourite Anime characters ever.

gunslingergirl_
07-11-2008, 05:49 PM
Ahhh yes Kiddy Grade. I did watch this show and yes I am a girl but it doesn't matter cause I liked it. I loved A-ou, i liked him so much, I thought he was kinda hot. =____. but yeah its a good show and it's really easy to follow. I think there is another season but I haven't seen it yet though.