View Full Version : Street Fighter IV

Amray The II
07-10-2008, 01:06 PM

"Street Fighter IV". While Street Fighter IV will feature 3D rendered characters and backgrounds, the game will still play in traditional 2D, thus creating a "2.5D" effect. The characters and environments will be rendered in 3D computer graphics and appear to use a stylized cel-shaded effect to lend the characters and environments a hand-drawn look.

To be released onto Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and various Arcades. Not forgetting PC platform. It is also to feature online gaming! That should be a good laugh as I loved DOA4 online. I cannot wait for this game to come out, I assure you that I will purchase this game without a doubt. If not me then I know that another member of my family will anyway.

What are your views?

07-10-2008, 01:09 PM
My view:I want to play as Abel.He looks so,freakin,cool.Plus I have a thing for new people.

07-10-2008, 01:15 PM
What are my views? Does anyone need to ask??

I am an obsessed SF fan, I know almost everything about it, and played every game, even that god awful Gem Fighter crap. When I found out SFIV was coming out I got so excited I ran to my friends house the street over from mine and punched him in the face, I figured it was the proper expression.

And to top it off .. Bison ... is back.

In short .. If I see a kid walk away with the last copy at whatever store I am at .... I am not above pushing him over and running off with it.

Amray The II
07-10-2008, 01:24 PM
Yes, I heard about Bison returning. The last time I saw him have a come-back was in Capcom Vs SNK 2. Even then he was just a special encounter.

I just want to play Ryu and Hadoken the crap out of people....online!! This game truely looks adoring and I cannot wait to see the outcome. I am a huge Street Fighter fan myself. That trailer looks really awesome too. I really love the way that they set out this game graphics-wise and such.