PDA

View Full Version : If you had the Death Note...

Lavos
07-10-2008, 02:23 AM
What would you write in it?

I would try to come up with a loop hole to see if I could extend peoples lives by writing their name and giving them a full healthy life.

Jose
07-10-2008, 04:27 PM
I wouldn't, I mean isn't it one of the rules, if you write in it, you aren't allow into Heaven or Hell lol

rEikAbLeU
07-10-2008, 05:17 PM
well, i think, if i have it, i would use it for criminals and corrupt government offcial, we've got lots of them here...
^_^

goddragon
07-10-2008, 06:24 PM
I agree with rEikAbLeU about the criminals and the goverment. I would also just kill anybody that really deserved it.

Yoko Littner
07-10-2008, 06:42 PM
If I had the deathnote I would right the name of my enemy in it ._. and after that I would be peaceful with the deathnote.

Miu Mai
07-10-2008, 07:13 PM
There couldn't be any loopholes into extending a persons life since one of the rules is that the human's name who is written in the note shall die. The only way to have a life lengthened, is if a shinigami were to save someone, which would kill them.

But as for me and what I'd do with the death note, I'd probably get rid of it a.s.a.p. I'm not the type of person with the heart to actually use it.

Android 19-90
07-10-2008, 09:40 PM
I would use it as a secret weapon to an underground assassin business.
Just think about that.
Aww, yeah shun........

FireChibi
07-10-2008, 09:52 PM
i would be writing names like crazy cause i am crazy. starting with major terrorists all the way to people i hate

Doctor One
07-10-2008, 11:51 PM
I would write a totally epic and over the top death and set up the date for when I was 101 years old.
That's what I'd do.

Android 19-90
07-11-2008, 12:06 AM
Actually, I think that can't work because using it to add more than you really should I think it's negated. Unless, you were suppose to die after 101.

aishiteru333
07-11-2008, 12:13 AM
I've had a list for about 5 years now. I think it would fit perfectly into that Death Note. Despite the consequences, I think I deserve justice...

Tsun
07-11-2008, 06:46 PM
Of course I would write in it, there's no reason not. I would use it to create a perfect world in my image, because I have nothing better to do.

ToriMitsuki
07-12-2008, 07:41 AM
I would only use in it case of an emergency or on those who I think deserve it. And Shedra last I heard the death note cuts your lifespan in half right?

Robin Sena
07-13-2008, 02:09 PM
I use it on my enemies, including cyberbullies that gave me a lot of bloody hell, along with bad low grade actors.

Amray The II
07-13-2008, 02:19 PM
If somebody did something to extremely tick me off or put me into a difficult situation then I suppose I would jot down their name into it. But only if their were no other forseeable options as I have no desire to take away anothers life, even if it is simply by using a pen and paper.

ria1
07-13-2008, 08:27 PM
Of course I would use it! I would write everybody's name who'd ever done or said anything bad to me. I guess I'd be alone on this earth then!

Diocletian
07-13-2008, 09:15 PM
I'd write my DS's name in it.It has a first and last name so it CAN be killed.I just want a new one.Even if I'm a guy I deserve to have the pink DS.

Mr.Split Screen
Death December 25
Dies by the fury of not being able to pass YuGiOh World Championship 2008 and gets thrown in the G-Cycle

Ice_Demon
07-14-2008, 01:56 PM
most likely kill my worst enimies who really tick me off.:banghead: :mad:

Bloodiedcrescent666
07-15-2008, 04:38 AM
I just started watching the anime Death Note. If I am hearing everything right, I don't think that I would want to write in it. I think that I would rather go to heaven or hell (most likely hell because I am a sinner) than stick around in Limbo. Of course, the bad side of me would probably write down the names of people who hurt me deep enough. But then I would be a shallow person then wouldn't I ? I would be no different then the other killers
out there. I may be bored most of the time but I don't think that I would write in it. Because when I do write I write fanfics or scribble in a notebook.

Cross Avantgarde
07-15-2008, 08:03 AM
I would only use in it case of an emergency or on those who I think deserve it. And Shedra last I heard the death note cuts your lifespan in half right?

Taking the Shinigami's eyes in order to see the names and lifespans of humans would cut your lifespan in half, but not use of the Death Note. Sorry, I know the question wasn't directed at me, just thought I'd throw that out there.

I disagree with Light's methods of making a perfect world. Ryuk got it right in the very first episode, "Rebirth:" Light would be the only bad person left if he passed judgment on every criminal in the world.

Yet, I would be tempted to write the names of major terrorists and have them broadcast their locations, their plans, and all the information they had before they died (seeing as how you can control peoples' actions before they die).

xXdark_angel_nekoXx
07-16-2008, 02:45 PM
Of course I would write in it, there's no reason not. I would use it to create a perfect world in my image, because I have nothing better to do.

me too and aslo kill the people that pissed me off over the years.

Perpetual Specter
07-16-2008, 09:06 PM
Well, I might try something like G0RE stated. Also, I'd kill criminals and such like Light did, but get out of hand with it. I'd only kill the people that cause a lot of damage in the world actually--serial killers, terrorists, cruel dictators, etc.

Kaitou+
07-17-2008, 12:02 AM
If I had one I would kill the people who screwed up this world...xD

MasterLuna
07-17-2008, 12:59 AM
I'd probably never write in it. I don't care if it'd kill the person I most wanted dead. Like Raito(Kira), you might end up getting addicted to it and start killing everyone. To be honest, I'm a pacifist and sort of despise hurting or even killing anyone, unless there's an actual need to do it like in self defense or something. What I'd do with the Death Note is throw it in the ocean or something and hope its Shinigami finds it and takes it somewhere else. >_>

perfect_world
07-17-2008, 05:17 AM
That will be interesting! 1st, I would like to write the PRESIDENT's name on it! =D

Jose
07-17-2008, 08:17 AM
I'd write my DS's name in it.It has a first and last name so it CAN be killed.I just want a new one.Even if I'm a guy I deserve to have the pink DS.
e

Of course, my didn't I think of that

hmm, I'd kill my BMW so the insurance will get me a Benz

DarkZero
07-17-2008, 06:04 PM
Id rather kill those who get on my nerve's

Red&Stiletto
07-17-2008, 06:39 PM
I'd change my name, leave myself a note about it, give it to a derranged weirdo, try to solve who Kira is. >=D Be prepared, derranged weirdo.

Awsomeness
07-20-2008, 10:38 AM
I would write all of the people who are on the highest positions(president, king). And I would write all the names of famous criminals, terrorists. I dont mind if it shortens my lifespan and if i dont go in heavan or hell, atleast it'll be a good world for other people...even thought it wont for me. :)

Tomoyo01
07-23-2008, 01:54 PM
Write the names of people I hate

ashe_rasler
07-24-2008, 07:19 AM
if i had a death note i would kill my einimys
and other people

Riina-chan
07-25-2008, 01:12 PM
I wouldn't do anything.... I would kept itin the closet... XD Well maybe I would write couple names in it... Depends... XD

Sanosuke X
07-25-2008, 01:33 PM
A lot of people would try to get rid of corruption in the world like Light did in Death Note...I would use it to get rid of corruption in the world too.

godsofdeathluvapples13
07-28-2008, 10:47 AM
If i had a death note i would use it on two of my exes and the girl the one left me for!

Hollow Ichigo
07-29-2008, 01:57 PM
I would kill everyone and everybody good or bad

october breath
07-29-2008, 08:53 PM
If I had the death note I might be kicked out of school. I've read from Wikipedia that a student from WA got expeled because he had a deathnote book.

october breath
07-29-2008, 08:55 PM
I would kill everyone and everybody good or bad

The reminds of the L:Change the World movie.
But just that you'd be a mass murder without a logicial cause for the survival of the human. I'd say you'd be on a right track for nature.

SkYbLuE88
08-03-2008, 05:50 AM
Well, I will do like what Light do....
To Make The World Peace Without War....
SUPPORT LIGHT !!!!

kitarimoon
08-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Forgive me if I seem offensive, but it seems like you're thinking about this too lightly. Would you use it if the killer of someone you knew were to get away with the crime and you could find out who he was?

kitarimoon
08-04-2008, 11:04 PM
You are one of the brave. Are there any expierences that would lead you to do such a thing? My brother was killed and his murderer might get away. That's my reason. It isn't a revenge thing-just a wish that no one else would have to go through something like that. If I had the deathnote, I could achieve that wish.

Jake-Sama
08-04-2008, 11:22 PM
I would write.
" Dear death note today George W. Bush failed to pass a heath insurance bill, I hate him so much, he should die of some unknown heart issue very fast. Dick Chainey ( how is his last name spelling go?) shot another person and should give all of his money to the poor be4 killing himself with a mudkip doll being ram down his throat."