PDA

View Full Version : What If........

Hollow Ichigo
07-02-2008, 10:25 AM
What if Gin turned out to be a hollow?

Renji became a Vivard?

If Ichigo could go FULL hollow anytime he wanted?

If Aizen fought Ichigo's Father?

HimiTama
07-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Gin turned out to be a hollow? I'd Ask Where His Mask Is, But Then Again He Can Be As Evil As One XD

Renji became a Vivard? HOLY CRAP!!!THAT'D BE SO SWWEET!!!

If Ichigo could go FULL hollow anytime he wanted? He Could Kick Some Serious ***!!!

If Aizen fought Ichigo's Father? I'd hope he killed the stupid teme!!!

Gizoku
07-03-2008, 11:57 PM

Renji became a Vivard?

Oh god, that would open so many doors to plots as it is... which is a no no for me.
If it did happen that would be crazy. I mean, a whole crap load of flashbacks and talk xD

hiddenwater
07-04-2008, 11:44 AM
Oh god, that would open so many doors to plots as it is... which is a no no for me.
If it did happen that would be crazy. I mean, a whole crap load of flashbacks and talk xD

Yeh, that would be bad. :banghead:

Ezzy
07-05-2008, 08:09 PM
What if Gin turned out to be a hollow? I dont know what to say to that, to weird.

Renji became a Vivard? He would still suck

If Ichigo could go FULL hollow anytime he wanted? Will eventually happen becuase he has to get a new power in each arc

If Aizen fought Ichigo's Father? Aizen would more than likely destroy him, but who knows how strong Ichigo's Father really is, same goes for Aizen

araym219
07-22-2008, 12:45 PM
I guess that would be weird since he was a captain of the 13 squads, that would be a pretty big flaw
Renji became a Vivard?
that'd be kinda impossible, wasn't ichigo able to become one because he was robbed of his capability to turn into a shinigami and was later forced by urahara? i mean renji would have to go through the same thing, right?
it would become imbalanced,although, the arrancar are hollow and shinigami at all times, right?
I think berry's father would get his *** kicked...

Now I have a question myself, that has been bothering me for a while, remember when Ichigo forced Zangetsu to materialise, back when he was trying to achieve bankai, well Yoruichi said that if he fails to achieve bankai in 3 days and he stopped her, well, i'm really curious as to what would have happened...

Scrabbit
07-23-2008, 10:56 AM
Rukia would be executed?

Patt
07-23-2008, 04:21 PM
What if Gin turned out to be a hollow?: He would be weaker then he is now.

Renji became a Vivard? < you mean a vizard? Then he would be cast out of SS and live with urahara.

If Ichigo could go FULL hollow anytime he wanted? Then he would be weaker, like Gin, and get squished. ^^ Vizard > Hollow

If Aizen fought Ichigo's Father? Aizen would beat him, because if Aizen could be beaten by ichigos dad, then he would of already.