PDA

View Full Version : Arcana Heart

Ezzy
07-02-2008, 01:32 AM
Has anyone else played this game? Its one of my favorite 2d fighting games mostly because its an all female line up and they all have anime characteristics. I really want to play the second one but i dont live anywhere near where they have them in arcades.

So if anyone has played it let me know what you think of it and maybe who you like to play as and maybe anything else you can think off.

I personally like Lieselotte.

Yoko Littner
07-05-2008, 09:26 PM
I think I have heard of it. Is it good?:)

Phylloh
07-05-2008, 09:29 PM
i love arcana heart it is one of my favorite fighting games. ^_^ I am best with Konoha cuz shes an awesome little doggeh ^_^ hahaha

Ezzy
07-06-2008, 01:35 AM
I think I have heard of it. Is it good?:)

Yeah its definitely a good game not that much different from any other 2d fighters but still its one of my favs.

And yeah I love Konoha as well doggy ninjas are kawaii

Nineteenth
07-06-2008, 10:09 AM
Yeah. It's a pretty good game, the characters are sluggish as hell when on the ground and the line to play it at the arcade ( there's only 6 actual cabniets in america, one happens to be located in Chinatown Fair) tends to be short when it's DDR or anything else time.

My biggest complaint is the difficulty of the final boss, ( OH. HI. I CAN USE EVERY ARCANA ATTACK IN THE GAME. AS A NORMAL MOVE. DID I MENTION MY SUPER MOVE IS A HITSCAN ATTACK AS WELL? NO. WELL NOW YOU KNOW.)and then it's apparent and utter weakness of being wall slammed.

Don't believe me? Make it up to Mildred. Trip her. ( Yes. It's possible.) While she does her recover do the forward C, full charged. She'll block it.
No matter how far away you are from her. She'll block. Get guard crushed, hit the wall and recover.
Wash rinse and repeat, also, toss in a couple of air combos.
: 3

I typically use Kamui/Bhanri when maingaming
Or in versus mode
Achenbach/Bhanri when going for combos.
Kira/Bhanri when going for the infinte combo.

And yes, I like Bhanri.

Light Buster
07-23-2008, 01:57 PM
Yes, (I'm going to mention them so be quiet if you don't like them) X-Play has a review on this game and to be honest, it's good. Yes, X-Play gave Arcana Heart a 4 out of 5. But I'm not good at fighting games so I won't pick this game up anytime soon.

Sanosuke23
07-23-2008, 05:55 PM
Yeah. It's a pretty good game, the characters are sluggish as hell when on the ground and the line to play it at the arcade ( there's only 6 actual cabniets in america, one happens to be located in Chinatown Fair)

Stop right there.

Chinatown Fair in NYC? The one on I think Mott street? The one I am currently walking distance from on Murray st. and West Broadway but stuck at work?

Brojasu
07-24-2008, 12:42 AM
I almost got it... but I got persona 3 FES instead :P

Lord Tsukuyomi
07-24-2008, 12:47 PM
Its a great 2d fighter, not a big cast of characters but makes up for it because of the all girl roster (Hehehehehehe) I personally like Lilica. Shes fast, agile, and her moves are pretty cool. Only problem I've had the game for about 3-4 months and I still haven't beaten it, does that mean I suck. :mad: Holler back at me on that.

Nineteenth
07-28-2008, 09:07 PM
Its a great 2d fighter, not a big cast of characters but makes up for it because of the all girl roster (Hehehehehehe) I personally like Lilica. Shes fast, agile, and her moves are pretty cool. Only problem I've had the game for about 3-4 months and I still haven't beaten it, does that mean I suck. :mad: Holler back at me on that.

Play harder, also set rounds to ONE.

This game becomes impossible to beat if you leave it set at the default 3.
Or ( like I did.) set it to 5.

You can just hear Shao Kahn saying " YOU WILL NEVER WIN."