PDA

View Full Version : what is your fave kingdom hearts game?

mars princess
06-25-2008, 09:23 PM
what is your fave kingdom hearts game and why?mine is kh2 i like roxas plus the storyline is better

goddragon
06-25-2008, 09:27 PM
I also like the 2nd one better because it's more fun with forms and the two sides to the menu for magic and such. Also how sepheroth is easier and the new keyblades.

http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_1647204862fe80e05eb.png (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=32855)

Would you mind giving me a summary of what you do in the chain of memory one.

Shin Natsume
06-25-2008, 09:47 PM
Chain of Memories was the worst. It was so repetitive and got boring. Ha isn't that ironic coming from someone who played the entire game through.

goddragon
06-25-2008, 10:47 PM
Could you at least tell me the main story line?

daft
06-26-2008, 12:48 AM
Kingdom Hearts 2 of course! One of the only games that I actually liked the sequel to better than the first. And besides, you have it italicized in the polls above, so it's getting attention.

Dottie.
06-27-2008, 05:52 AM
Obviously Kingdom Hearts 2.. the graphics were way more developed than the first game and plus, Sora doesn't look so dweeby in it x3. Also as people ahve said, much better storyline.. and they finally find each other.. yes i did cry >.>

Amray
06-27-2008, 09:35 AM
"Kingdom Hearts II".

It was a lot more advanced and the game play was excellent. I loved the way that you could transform into valor form and such and have two keyblades and just slaughter everything. The first time you could use two keyblades with Roxas against Axel I was like "No WAY!!". It was great. XD

By coincidence I was just playing this game for the first time in ages. I'm still stuck on it though.

animemaniac321
06-29-2008, 07:23 PM
well, i guess kh2 was pretty good. but i like kh1 also. kh:com was ok. not the best but not the worst. didn't like it as much. i guess i like kh2 the best. there actually is a whole fan site about all the games and it has a whole forum about each of the games.

Archaic Devices
06-29-2008, 08:56 PM
Considering the sig, the avi, and the thread, I'm pretty sure you're a huge kingdom hearts fan. Same here. Well I can't choose. Kingdom Hearts 1 I find is much easier than 2. There were only a few things I didn't like about KH1. The secret ending was soooo hard to get. I mean finding all 99 dalmations, get all the keyholes locked, and finish the Hades Cup. The second thing is that the story line was pretty predictable in 1. The third thing is that the only real non-Disney bosses were Ansem, Riku, and Sephiroth. The Disney bosses get kinda boring after a while. Now for Kingdom Hearts 2. KH2 is much better than 1. The beginning of KH2 is kinda confusing but I do like how you get to play as a different character. The secret ending to this one is also pretty hard to get but I don't find it as hard as KH1's. Boss wise I find KH2 better. I mean for once it's not all Disney bosses! It's about damn time Kingdom Hearts has their own enemey Organization. I also like how they make the characters look their age. In KH1, they made all the characters look younger. As for Chain of Memories, it's an ok game. The only flaws are that: it's a card game, the fighting system sucks, andwhen you leave an area you have to go back and get the right door cards. That's what really slowed me down. If I had to choose one I would pick Kingdom Hearts 2.