PDA

View Full Version : [FFVIIcc] Zack Fair.. alive?

zyronet
06-22-2008, 07:04 AM
What do you think would have happened if Zack Fair didn't die? Would Cloud be the Cloud everyone knows? What about Aerith? And what would have happened if Sephiroth had remained on the good side? What a sad ending the Crisis Core has to offer. Cloud should have used phoenix down then X-potion. It's just a question that suddenly popped in my mind. I wonder what you guys think.

Chocobo
06-22-2008, 09:41 AM
Hmm...well, I haven't played CC, but I did watch some of the anime. Didn't Zach save Cloud in a fight between Sephiroth?

Anyway, that'd be like asking in FFX "what if Seymour didn't try to neglect his powers" as well.

Nineteenth
06-22-2008, 11:54 AM
Cloud should have used phoenix down then X-potion.

1. First, look up the term "Plot Armor".
2. Then look up "Plot Holes"
3. Then look up "Retcon"

The rewrites of the story are just trash thrown together to suck more money out of the fans who run around screaming "BEST GAME EVAH". I hate to break it to,but you're using actual logical thinking in regards to FF. Which is a no-no, according to the fan base and the re-writers.

Apparently, getting shot over a dozen times in the chest, set on fire, thrown from a cliff, smashed by a giant robot and stepped on by a dragon , falling over 1000 meters cannot kill you. It can only knock you out.

But, getting shot in the head multiple times or stabbed in the back in a cutsequence will kill you.

Makes perfect sense.