PDA

View Full Version : most useful girl on inyuyasha

kyoichi
06-20-2008, 09:29 PM
so who is the most useful woman on inyuyasha? i say kagome cause she has present day knowledge and the ability to sense the jewel shards. plus shes kikios reincaenation so i guess that counts for something.

Caliburn
06-20-2008, 10:19 PM
I think Sango is more useful(She fights)but I think Kagome contributes more to the story.

Mayonnaise-Senpai
06-20-2008, 10:21 PM
I say Sango. Only reason is that she is very strong and brave, too.

toibuster
06-20-2008, 10:24 PM
Kikio well she would be useful buuuuuttt
she can do whatever kagome can and more
but really she's not oh so very useful to
Inuyasha and the gang!

winry13
06-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Kagome. Shes the one who is usually beside Inuyasha fighting.

kyoichi
06-20-2008, 11:07 PM
yah thats what im saying. hey winry i know u. wats sup?

hirokiaibalovex3
06-25-2008, 03:13 AM
I think Kagome is the most useful girl. She seems to be the most helpful in fights, mainly because she can see the shinkon jewel shards. Throughout the series, she seems to be extremely also in helping to change the character's personalities, especially Inuyasha's. She also helped to pull Inuyasha out from the tree, in the beginning of the series ^^

ichigoangel06
07-04-2008, 09:31 PM
i think the most useful girl is Sango, cus she is a really tough fighter and she is strong^^:)

But then again, i think Kagome is useful too cus she can see the jewel shards and has the sacred arrows^^:p

Shindii
07-04-2008, 09:38 PM
That is kinda hard. I think Kagome is the most useful female character.

FoxyDawn555
07-05-2008, 03:37 AM
I also think Kangome is the most useful girl in Inuyasha.

Tsuki.
07-14-2008, 09:54 AM
I don't really like the word usefull. . .
I think that Sango is helpful since she knows so much about demon exterminating
Kagome can sense the jewels and stuff but she doesn't have an outfit 4 just fighting, and i all the weapons. . . .
besides, a giant boomerang! who doesn't like that?:D

mississippibaby
07-14-2008, 10:50 AM
kikyo and sango are more useful. kikyo is a determinded woman she wont let her feelings get in the way of her goal. Sango's a fighter and has no fear. if it wasnt for kikyo in a way kagome wouldnt even be there or have any powers

Ice_Demon
07-14-2008, 02:05 PM
id say kagome

ria1
07-14-2008, 04:17 PM
I'm gonna say Kikyo. She's very powerful, even for a half dead woman. She could do more if the anime writers gave her a bigger part in the series instead of letting her walk around as a corpse most of the time.

Lavos
07-14-2008, 04:50 PM
Sango. Kikyou was too busy brooding about everything while Kagome trapped herself within her own internal monologues. Sango had a big boomerang and knew how to use it.

Aysami_Kishima
07-14-2008, 06:49 PM
Sango... she was a fighter and eventhough Kagome was one of the main characters she kinda got on my nerves... no offense to anyone who thinks different.

nekosenshi
07-20-2008, 01:31 PM
I voted for Kagome, because she can see the shards and is more in the plot than Sango.
I like Sango too, her boomerang weapon does rock.

wolfgirl90
07-25-2008, 12:27 AM
I think that Sango is the more useful one. While Kagome has the ability to see the jewel shards (and without that, the series wouldn't go anywhere) and is able to fire sacred arrows, she cannot do much past this. She does not have the physical capabilities and expertise on demons that Sango has. If Kagome was alone without her bow and arrow, she would be screwed.

As for Kikyo;), all she does is sulk and walk around all the time. And if it weren't for her arrogance and her bone-headed move to give a large chuck of the Shikon Jewel to Naraku, some of the events of the series would not have happened and he might be dead by now (well, I should say he would have been dead sooner).

chuunin7
07-25-2008, 10:46 AM
I'll choose Kagome. She is strong and want's to help Inuyasha.. Sango is weak and what Kikyo do ing to kill Inuyasha and Kagome..

bluewolfjelly
08-02-2008, 10:33 PM
I think Sango is awsome!
She is strong and brave, she is also a good fighter.
Kagome is also strong she is most likely the second most useful girl.
My opinion any wayz.

Wio
08-14-2008, 12:06 PM
Kikyo without a doubt. The only reason Naraku doesn't level Japan is because his love for Kikyo prevents him. Kikyo also saves Kohaku's life so that they can remove the shikon shard.

+Namiko+
09-04-2008, 08:28 PM
I voted for sango, but how i really feel?

KIRARA!!!!

by far the most USEFULL FEMALE CHARACTER in inuyasha, pluss, she'z fuzzy and cute.

but if i have to chose from those i pick sango cuz the just works and doesn't annoy or fluctualte sides(Kagome and Kikyo)

Rem Nightfall
09-04-2008, 08:53 PM
I believe Sango is the most useful girl.

InuArt12
09-26-2008, 10:44 PM
It's a hard chioce cause they all contribute in someway that other characters can't. General fighting I'd say Sango. Defeating Naraku with the jewel is Kagome. Kikyo for leading the way for Kagome to ultimately defeat Naraku with the jewel. Kagura for betraying Naraku and helping the gang on their journey to deating Naraku sacrificing everything. And Rin because she helps Fluffy be nicer and she's adorable.

jtdlives
09-26-2008, 11:02 PM
kikio is awesome their is nothing she can't do, and the only person narkuu really fears. As for sango and kagome they don't hold a candle to power of kikio.

InuArt12
09-29-2008, 01:34 PM
Techniquely Kagome is stronger just her powers are sealed away until later in the manga. It's really interesting how it turns out. And Sango is just kick *** she don't need powers to whip a demon (or human, spirits, and so on). She is smart about her battles. I love her. I have nothing against kikyo she's powerful and wise, just facts are facts.

Deadly Kiss
09-29-2008, 07:27 PM
I think Sango is the most useful girl in Inuyasha because even though Kagome can see jewel shards she's always getting herself into situations from which someone has to rescue her from and Sango can get herself out of alot these same situations and really knows how to fight.

*IceQueen*
09-30-2008, 06:05 AM
kikyo would be a good choice ... but if kagome did not step into the well i don't see how the story can go on...

animejim
10-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Sango, she fights :0

Frost Alchemist
10-11-2008, 10:52 AM
wth man, kagome's part was BS

Star Gazer
10-12-2008, 02:52 AM
Ka...go...meeeeeeeeeee!!

Azul
10-15-2008, 01:38 PM
I voted for Sanga. I'm thinking that if the writer was to change the perspective and place her as the lead IY would still rock if not more. Sango is MAzing.

I love Kagome especially how she beats on Inu-Yasha however think about it Inu-Yasha and Sango. that would be wicked skinny. I say we put Miroku and kagome together, Sesshoumarou and Kagura, Kikyo and Naraku, koga and wahtever her name is (that girl he's suppose to marry remind of her name) and we would have one wicked show.

Sango can totally watch Inu-Yasha's back. If the writer did the series over with Sango as the lead a few years down the line we probabely be wondering who the .... is Kagome?

Jewel shard detecting is not that special. Love her but to think with the mind and not the heart she's dispensible.

Don't hate Appreciate.

BLUE

P.S. Love the Bunny
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) InuArt12. totally rocking.

Lord Tsukuyomi
11-18-2008, 10:00 AM
Kagome. She keeps Inuyasha in line ("Sit Boy!") and her spiritual arrow + the Wind Scar is a powerful combination.

SigmaSD
11-18-2008, 11:15 AM
Sango hands down. The only thing Kagome does is detecting the Jewel Shards. She usually needs to get saved by Inuyasha, so I don't think that qualifies as being useful. Sango, on the other hand, is able to defend herself, and doesn't need constant rescuing.

Alycursed
11-18-2008, 01:52 PM
Most useful?
Hmm.
I hate to say it but, Kagome.
Sacred arrows, she can sense the jewel shards and that usually comes in handy.
:D

kat_star01
11-19-2008, 02:08 AM
Yeah....Kagome is really the most useful. I mean, if it weren't for her, inuyasha would be runnin around with his thumb up his butt.

Savage Muraki
12-09-2008, 09:34 AM
Sango is useful...truly. And kikyo and kagome...sorry but i hate them both.:closedeye

Elite Knight
12-09-2008, 09:39 AM
Kagome FTW!!!

ryku isaigana
12-09-2008, 09:49 AM
Sango

LexxieLuu
12-11-2008, 12:33 AM
I think Sango Because she was trained to fight and when she fights she fights very good and can back up her friends in fights! I think Kagome is weak and something always happens to her and she is never helping that much only the rare time she shoots and arrow. And Kikyo is always weak and has to get souls all the time.

Sashikizu
12-21-2008, 03:34 PM
Kagome, because it would be wayyy too much work to get Kikyo to wander around with InuYasha to purify all those jewel shards.

kimono-girl 001
12-24-2008, 09:40 AM
Honestly I'd have to say kykio is storngest out of her, sango, and kagome.:eek: Even though I don't like her she is. She can hurt Inuyasha just by touching him. If it weren't for her love towards him he might be dead by her. Then there wouldn't be an Inuyasha.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

FLASH-X
12-24-2008, 10:10 AM
i agree with kimon,o it has to be kykio.... without her love for inu yasha there would be no inu yasha in the first place.

kakashiskitty
12-24-2008, 10:13 AM
sango, since kagome is pretty much useless and needs to be rescued or protected all the tome and kikyo just does her corpse walking thing when she isnt confronting inuyasha -_-

Kawairashii hikari
12-24-2008, 11:12 AM
Sango is no doubt about it. She actually fights.

I mean Kagome shoots her arrows and sees jewel shard and everything but she's still pretty much a damsel in distress. And Kikyo well she's powerful and everything but that's only because she got those powers after she came back from the dead if she was still all human she'd be just like Kagome. Incapable of fighting (hand-to-hand) and defending herself and the ones she loved. One of the main reasons she died right? Cause she wasn't able to defend herself....

Tasuke
12-24-2008, 11:28 AM
Rin, the girl that follows inuyasha's brother around, is by far the most useful female of the series. think about it; she manages to turn a heartless, power obsessed bastard into a noble caring hero. that takes the vote, in my book...

Rein*
12-29-2008, 12:53 PM
KAGOME definitely but Sango is an asset as well

bunnyboo
12-30-2008, 07:30 PM
I think Kagome's is more helpful to Inuyasha.

AnimeVocalist
12-30-2008, 09:29 PM
As a big fan of Inuyasha, I'd say Kikyo. But I must confess that I am a fan of Kikyo...anyways my thought ! :)

Sanosuke X
12-31-2008, 12:39 AM
Kagome she seems to motivate Inuyasha.

~HappyGirl~
01-11-2009, 06:10 AM
Kagome is more useful than Sango.

Kagome is the reason why IY is out of the true.

And she may not be the best fighter, BUT SHE HAS GUTS AND CAN KICK ***!

AND KAGOME CAN SENSE THE JEWEL SHARDS.

Next is Kikyou.

kajikun16
02-21-2009, 08:38 PM
sango she fights so well plus kirara helps her in some situation as well

SweetChoco
02-26-2009, 11:20 PM
kagome because she can sense if a shard is nearby

かごめ
04-12-2009, 02:02 AM
Err...through most of the series...None of them are. Period.

Kagome and Sango are reduced to freaking cheerleaders-and Kikyou just wanders around aimlessly not doing anything whatsoever... >_>;;

Neddog
04-13-2009, 02:15 AM
Kagura the wind girl. :) She gave her life to protect Kohaku from both Hakudoshi and Naraku, allowing him to escape.

The Nightingale
05-18-2009, 11:29 AM
come on you guys, seriously, Kagome?

Sango is the most useful one, she has kick a** skills, and shes been trained...she doesnt whine like Kagome.

zerog
05-18-2009, 12:49 PM
I can't believe 28 people voted kagome what in the hell is wrong with you people? you take kagome out, this show would be a lot better and plus with kikio and sango this show is lame, and also how can anyone even stand that whiny pitchy *** voice? have shame people just wow...

Kagome
05-24-2009, 09:08 PM
I can't believe 28 people voted kagome what in the hell is wrong with you people? you take kagome out, this show would be a lot better and plus with kikio and sango this show is lame, and also how can anyone even stand that whiny pitchy *** voice? have shame people just wow...

That "Voice" is exactly why SUBBED INUYASHA is better...v_v

iBURKE
05-26-2009, 10:46 PM
shippo. XD
(sorry thought she were a girl!)

FilipinaFiend
06-10-2009, 11:34 PM
mehh i voted for sango, but i think it could either be her or kagome. ^^ it's a hard draw. in a fight i think sango can sometimes be more useful... but like some of the other members said.... >_< kagome contributes more towards the story... >_<

IcePriestess
06-11-2009, 08:30 AM
I think it's Kikyo.
First she can sense jewels too!! Second Kagome was something like rebirth of Kikyo. Third Kagome always gets into trouble and that causes a damn lot trouble for Inuyasha. Next to Kikyo is Sango. She can fight.. unlike Kagome. 5 Shots-5 misses :D

Sparda
06-12-2009, 08:16 AM
I say Kagome, she can sense jewel shards and you know fight when she stops cheering on the sidelines, i just think she has a better role then any1 else

Gero50
07-08-2009, 12:16 AM
I'd say Kagome because she always comes through in the end for Inuyasha plus her arrow is pretty much the strongest weapon in the entire series.

Lunar Princess
07-08-2009, 08:23 AM
I think kagome gets second place to sango. She's pretty much helpless during battle, and she makes inuyasha or koga save her every time she gets in the way. Kagome has a strong personality and is quite determined and can see shards, but her ability to sense the shards is really the only useful thing about her. However, her character is one of the biggest in the show and she loves inuyasha, which, I think, makes her slightly more interesting.

Sango is mortal but can fight and has a very strong personality. Imagine: all your family is killed and you have to fight your own brother because he is under your worst enemy's control. I would have broken down long ago. But Sango is strong through the whole series. She is also very smart in battle; she has great tactics. She almost makes up for being mortal through her skills. She also helps by knowing a lot about what faces them in the wilderness.

Yuliya
07-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Sango. She can fight, and not only is she strong, she's strong-willed. You also don't have to worry about her being kidnapped or anything. Plus, with her comes Kirara, whom I believe is an essential part of the group.

(I also really can't stand Kagome OR Kikyo)

sapphirewyren
07-08-2009, 03:53 PM
:cool: Sango is the most useful because she is a demon exterminator, so she has more experience fighting. Kagome just screams Inuyasha's name and cry. Kikyou, well she's dead one minute and alive the next, but she s more useful than Kagome.:ninja:

~HappyGirl~
07-17-2009, 03:47 PM
Kagome is the most useful, you have to admit though.

Sure Sango is strong, but there's still Inuyasha.
Sango gets on my nerves. She was made too perfect.

Kagome has her weaknesses, and yes she does scream Inuyasha all the time, maybe becuse she's from OUR GENERATION AND NEVER EXPECTEDD TO ACTUALLY BE PLACED INTO THE SITUATION SHE IS IN.

But she is the protagonist along with Inuyasha, so I believe KAGOME IS NO WERE NEAR 'UN-USEFUL'.

Come on, she undid him from the tree, she can see the shards, she tries her best in battle, she convinced them all to join.

And she defeats Naraku in the end.

and seriously you guys actually judge characters by their english dubbed voice? are you for real?

They're all useful since they were created by the owner. -__-

... and you call Kagome a whiner? -_-

williamcheung
07-17-2009, 04:17 PM
kagome of course.

shes no where near un-useful as said in the above post.
shes the protagonist of the show.

to you haters, you probably don't even read the manga.

Yuliya
07-17-2009, 09:34 PM
I read the manga and watched the anime, and my opinion stands that Sango is more useful. Yes, Kagome is the protaginist (Gees, I can't spell today) but...I don't really see how that adds to her usefulness, it's just the point of view. If this were from Sango's point of view, even more people would say she was the most useful.

BaileyIsASpaz
07-17-2009, 09:37 PM
Most deff Kagome!!
^-^

Xx_Azumi_xX
07-17-2009, 10:35 PM
I think it's Kikyo.
First she can sense jewels too!! Second Kagome was something like rebirth of Kikyo. Third Kagome always gets into trouble and that causes a damn lot trouble for Inuyasha. Next to Kikyo is Sango. She can fight.. unlike Kagome. 5 Shots-5 misses :DOMG..Thank you!!! I was scared to say Kikyo with so many kagome fans...they are EVERYWHERE. And yes, Sango is second to Kikyo. Kagome=EPIC FAIL.

~HappyGirl~
07-25-2009, 04:06 AM
Whats so useful about Kikyou?
She doesn't even appear that much.

Kagome = EPIC FAIL, huh?

What has she ever done? Sure she sits Inuyasha, but what about Sango slapping Miroku.

There's no fail about Kagome.
OR ELSE THE SHOW WOULDNT BE THE SUCCESS IT IS.

Come on Sango and use her oversized stupid boomerang to kill demons.

Kagome can see the shards and kill demons, like Kikyou

Are you saying Kikyou doesnt miss? LOL, ont make me laugh.
Did you see that episode where she missed like 4 times when that demon was after her
and the demon almost ate her but she hopped on a horse and then fell down a cliff again.

Bluemoon22
08-03-2009, 09:59 AM
I'd have to say Kagome, she really keeps Inuyasha in line. Also, with her ability to see the jewel shards, she's really key in keeping everyone moving forward.

lilminx
08-06-2009, 11:28 PM
i think its sango, i mean shes strong and really cute :)
but kakome only whines all the time, runs away AND causes the most trouble
kikyo is just... well she's cool but she's supposed to be dead >.<

Haruka-chan
08-06-2009, 11:56 PM
i think its sango, i mean shes strong and really cute :)
but kakome only whines all the time, runs away AND causes the most trouble
kikyo is just... well she's cool but she's supposed to be dead >.<

what the hell limin, like seriously?

how does kagome cause all the trouble? she isnt even a villain.

she blew up naraku when he nearly killed sango and everyone. how about giving kagome credit for that.

kagome shouldnt even be included in this poll because shes THE MAIN CHARACTER AFTER INUYASHA. she released him from the tree and she can see the shards. how about giving her credit for that?

kagome has as trong personality inside and won't let take s h i et from anyone, thats why i like her. all of you who say she whines, stop judging kagome by her english dubbed voice. i feel bad for kagome because people have to be so mindless about the fact that IT ISNT HER FAULT SHE GOT THAT ENGLISH VOICE ACTRESS.

kagome forever, word.

*phew*
got that outta my system..

Kagome
08-07-2009, 04:36 PM

she blew up naraku when he nearly killed sango and everyone. how about giving kagome credit for that.

kagome shouldnt even be included in this poll because shes THE MAIN CHARACTER AFTER INUYASHA. she released him from the tree and she can see the shards. how about giving her credit for that?

kagome has as trong personality inside and won't let take s h i et from anyone, thats why i like her. all of you who say she whines, stop judging kagome by her english dubbed voice. i feel bad for kagome because people have to be so mindless about the fact that IT ISNT HER FAULT SHE GOT THAT ENGLISH VOICE ACTRESS.

kagome forever, word.

*phew*

Well said. =3 I mean seriously.

All the girls really, (except for Ayame because-lets face it people-the wolf girl was just a filler-in there for 3 eps and nothing more) are actually very vital to the series, and extremely useful--when they're needed at least.

When they're not-they ALL just act as cheerleaders...lame IMO, but they are very useful when needed.

HarukaShou
08-07-2009, 08:05 PM
Of the three listed I think Sango is the strongest but, of the the girls, I think Kanna\Kana is the strongest.

baseofnara
08-07-2009, 11:13 PM
I would say Kagome Higurashi because she can sense the Shikon shards to help Inuyasha. Always seems to have some thing useful from her time to help out the gang. Levels out Inuyasha before his temper gets the better of him. Last but not lest she always seems to help Inuyasha and the gang when itís needed the most in battle. I would have said Kikyo but she isnít helpful normally for the gang. Sango is strong and brave but thatíll only get you so fare. Lady Kaede really helped by making that enchanted beaded necklace in order to control Inuyasha for Kagome, need less to say she doesnít do to much though. Though for Sesshomaru I would have to say Rin levels out Sesshomaru, his softer side is more evident after he helps her (like letting her stick around and so on). I guess Inuyasha and Sesshomaru are alike that way.
/baseofnara

Teddy2116
08-08-2009, 12:43 AM
Sango, who else is going to keep the perverted monk in his place :)

Rei
08-08-2009, 05:22 AM
...Kikyo. DEFINITELY Kikyo.
She not only adds more plot to the entire story (with the tragic romance between her and Inuyasha, and the entire hidden past), she also drops in now and then to help out. She's more senior than Kagome; even though they should be considered sort of love rivals, she's *kind* enough to help Kagome out. now and then.
Coming second is Kagome. I don't really favour her, but she IS the main character. (Almost, anyway.) And you gotta admit that she has a lot of pluck and enough fire to deal with Inuyasha. Well, the holy beads do help. And considering that Inuyasha was running around a half-crazed demon in Kikyo's time.

Lastly: **drumroll**...Sango! The ever-present paiing of the strong woman warrior and the perverted monk. -.-" Kudos to her for keeping Miroku in check all the time.

lilminx
08-08-2009, 07:26 AM

kagome forever, word.

*phew*
i just have to say that the whining isn't from the voice, but how she always reacts to everything. like if she doesnt like the way inuyasha acts ,she starts getting all b i t c h y i mean come on, get over it

but yea i never said that i dont give her credit. there are times when she IS needed and IS useful but still. the fact that she can sense jewel shards is a bonus and probably the only reason why she is needed.

she has a strong personality but sometimes, which is often, she acts like a kid . i like her but there are times when i dont. in some ways she's like the girl version of inuyasha XD

anyways thats just my opinion on it, no use having an argument over it

kurai_cho2
08-08-2009, 03:28 PM
I think Kikio is most useful b'cause she has a great skill as archer

sataned
08-08-2009, 05:24 PM
why is inuYasha not an option?
i think InuYasha is the most useful girl on InuYasha, shim and shis pretty long white hair.. ahahah

kurai_cho2
08-08-2009, 05:31 PM
i think InuYasha is the most useful girl on InuYasha, shim and shis pretty long white hair.. ahahah
ahahaa.... that quite makes me laugh ^^

Kagome
08-08-2009, 07:53 PM

Because Sesshoumaru and Naraku are more female than Inuyasha is. >_>

kakashiskitty
09-13-2009, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sataned View Post
Because Sesshoumaru and Naraku are more female than Inuyasha is. >_>

well whether those two are more female or not, they aren't exactly any help at all, especially naraku seeing as he was completely against them, making him anti help lol

AznGirl10
09-15-2009, 09:34 PM
First of all, not Kikyo. Because she isn't even part of the INUYASHA GROUP and she made things worst by giving Naraku the jewel shard. I don't see on contribution to that.

Sango shouldn't even be on the show, she's just added there... for no reason whats so ever.

Kagome because she is like the 'narrator' of the show, we all see it from herp oint of view and she released Inuyasha from the tree and STARTED THE PLOTLINE.

GO KAGOME! <3

just have to say that the whining isn't from the voice, but how she always reacts to everything. like if she doesnt like the way inuyasha acts ,she starts getting all b i t c h y i mean come on, get over it

but yea i never said that i dont give her credit. there are times when she IS needed and IS useful but still. the fact that she can sense jewel shards is a bonus and probably the only reason why she is needed.

she has a strong personality but sometimes, which is often, she acts like a kid . i like her but there are times when i dont. in some ways she's like the girl version of inuyasha XD

anyways thats just my opinion on it, no use having an argument over it

She can also stick up for her character.
She has also defeated Naraku and she is always there for the group giving them first aid kits and stuff.
She is 15 OF COURSE SHE ACTS LIKE A 'KID'.

In the end she is 18 and all grown up.

For the love of God you idiots dont even read the manga. -_____-;

*SORRY FOR DOUBLEPOST*

lilminx
09-15-2009, 10:33 PM
She is 15 OF COURSE SHE ACTS LIKE A 'KID'.
it doesnt matter what age she is. at 15 i was responsible and mature, and i certainly wasnt crying and whining all the time.

She can also stick up for her character.
She has also defeated Naraku and she is always there for the group giving them first aid kits and stuff.

like you said before,she is the narrator so of course shes always going to be there,whether they need her or not.as for defeating naraku. she never did, he always manages to escape in the end.

Aleolus
09-15-2009, 11:23 PM
I say that all the girls have their own usefulness, however I can honestly say that I think Sango is the most useful. She can use Kirara to scout, she is uber strong and has a shat-ton of weapons for close encounter battles, her Hiraikotsu can be extremely effective and deadly at distances, and she is probably the most determined of all the cast, with the possible exception of InuYasha himself.

Bulma1017
09-15-2009, 11:31 PM
Sango!!!! She is just awesome!! And to be able to put up with that Monk's crap. ^.^

Kagome
09-16-2009, 04:33 PM
it doesnt matter what age she is. at 15 i was responsible and mature, and i certainly wasnt crying and whining all the time.

Uh...Niether was she...>_>;; In fact-she rarely cried or whined at all.

Yuliya
09-16-2009, 06:19 PM
For the love of God you idiots dont even read the manga. -_____-;

I HAVE read the manga and I still find Sango the stronger of those two girls.

Just think of it, her village was destroyed, her father killed, and her brother is being controlled, yet she STILL has the will and strength to be useful. If I was in that situation I'd probably cry at least once a day, but she's determined to instead get her revenge. (Personally, I think Sango's story is more tragic than Kikyou)

Also, being the narrator does not make Kagome useful, it makes most people biased towards her because we're supposed to "connect" with her, however, I don't.

You also said that Kagome is more useful because she started the plot. That doesn't make her the most useful girl, it means she's a useful character to the author. She was the one who started the trouble in the first place by shattering the jewel.

Also, before Sango even met the group, she was hunting down bits of the jewel all by herself, and is the only true warrior of the group.

strider0075
09-30-2009, 02:56 PM
I HAVE read the manga and I still find Sango the stronger of those two girls.

Just think of it, her village was destroyed, her father killed, and her brother is being controlled, yet she STILL has the will and strength to be useful. If I was in that situation I'd probably cry at least once a day, but she's determined to instead get her revenge. (Personally, I think Sango's story is more tragic than Kikyou)

Also, being the narrator does not make Kagome useful, it makes most people biased towards her because we're supposed to "connect" with her, however, I don't.

You also said that Kagome is more useful because she started the plot. That doesn't make her the most useful girl, it means she's a useful character to the author. She was the one who started the trouble in the first place by shattering the jewel.

Also, before Sango even met the group, she was hunting down bits of the jewel all by herself, and is the only true warrior of the group.

just to add to the point, the fact that kagome destroys naraku (in the manga) doesn't add to her usefulness. that's like saying that Chun-li is the most powerful street fighter cause she landed the finishing blow on Bison. the fact is, the reason Kagome could land a finishing blow was cause of a lot of planning plus inuyasha and the others wearing him down.

as for the kikyo vs. Kagome side of the story, Kikyo is more powerful and far more skilled than Kagome, just look at the comparison of the energy released between their sacred arrows. it's like comparing a water gun to a howitzer cannon. the only reason she doesn't rate that high is cause everyone doesn't really see what she's doing. Kikyo isn't a forefront fighter, she's working behind the scenes to weaken naraku and set him up for a fall.

so between the three, I vote (drumroll please) #1 Sango, #2 Kikyo and
#3 Kagome (only cause she's the only other choice, in actuality i'd vote her #4 behind Kagura.)

~HappyGirl~
10-19-2009, 06:01 AM
just to add to the point, the fact that kagome destroys naraku (in the manga) doesn't add to her usefulness. that's like saying that Chun-li is the most powerful street fighter cause she landed the finishing blow on Bison. the fact is, the reason Kagome could land a finishing blow was cause of a lot of planning plus inuyasha and the others wearing him down.

as for the kikyo vs. Kagome side of the story, Kikyo is more powerful and far more skilled than Kagome, just look at the comparison of the energy released between their sacred arrows. it's like comparing a water gun to a howitzer cannon. the only reason she doesn't rate that high is cause everyone doesn't really see what she's doing. Kikyo isn't a forefront fighter, she's working behind the scenes to weaken naraku and set him up for a fall.

so between the three, I vote (drumroll please) #1 Sango, #2 Kikyo and
#3 Kagome (only cause she's the only other choice, in actuality i'd vote her #4 behind Kagura.)

Started all the trouble?

Um, first of all, she started the ****ing plot.

It's not her fault Naraku and everyone was after th jewel.

Kagome is more powerful, read the manga.
Even Rumiko Takahashi said so herself in the Inuyasha Character Profile Book.

The actual author of the series.

SPOILER:::::
All her power was locked up in the sacred jewel thats why she sitll didnt have access to it.

And Kikyo is probably one of the weakest characters, she lives of dead souls.

How is Kikyou more useful than her? What the hell has Kikyou contributted to the group?

williamcheung
10-19-2009, 06:07 AM
i'm going to say kagome, because she is important to the main character and we allready have the fights... inuyasha and miroku -- so forget sango.

kikyo, um, she hardly contributed anything to the group. so i don't even know why she's considered 'useful'. i mean she did take the shards away, those beautiful shards that the whole group collected.

anyways, kagome with the ability to see the shards is a majormajormajor deal that makes her useful in my eyes. without her, where would the group go.

besides, naraku fears her.

read the manga and you'll see this.

and when you people say that 'oh kikyo is more skilled', well kagome is only 15 and lived a normal life until what happened to her. and she hardly had time to train.

and people actually blame kagome for breaking the jewel shard? what the hell?
thanks to her theres a plot, jesus.
she isn't the one who killed kikyo and everyone else - that's naraku's doing.
and she saved the little boy.

chii-chan91
11-13-2009, 02:25 PM
i know ive voted for Kagome, but at the same time i can understand why people have said the other 2- cause i dont think theres a totally useless female main character on InuYasha. Much as i dislike Kikyou for the frustration of InuYasha confusing Kagome in their relationship, i know that shes a pretty awesome miko and archer, therefore deserves some sort of credit for that :)
And Sango is a damn good demon slayer too, so i was half and half between her and Kagome, but i think Kagome won because she and InuYasha together form a pretty cool team, and shes improved so much in her fighting since the series began.

well, thats just my opinion anyway ^^

kagome122885
01-02-2010, 04:02 PM
Kagome, as she can purify the sacred jewel, can shoot sacred arrows, wants to help others, and very courageous. Her bravery amazes me.