PDA

View Full Version : are they ever gonna kill naraku?

kyoichi
06-19-2008, 01:25 PM
i havent finished watching the show yet. but man naraku has been the main demon for like 3 or 4 seasons or something. you'd figure they'ed have killed him already. what do you think? did they overdo naraku?

Kagome
06-19-2008, 02:33 PM
Dude....They HAVE killed Naraku. He's dead. Been dead for the past few weeks now. The IY series is OVER. It ended last week.

And I don't just mean the anime either. The anime ended 3 years ago. The actual story has ended now.

kyoichi
06-19-2008, 08:24 PM
oh well thats why i said i havent finished watching the show. i just havent been watching the show for very long.

Lavos
06-19-2008, 10:46 PM
Dude....They HAVE killed Naraku. He's dead. Been dead for the past few weeks now. The IY series is OVER. It ended last week.

And I don't just mean the anime either. The anime ended 3 years ago. The actual story has ended now.

Seriously? I thought she ended it all funny with out any conclusion to it. *slams hands on counter Phoenix Wright style and points at Kagome with finger* You make a good arguement, but where is your evidence?

kyoichi
06-20-2008, 01:56 PM
oh well. guess i'll just go to youtube or something.

goddragon
06-23-2008, 02:55 AM
It goes further than that where they are in the jewel. They put the final one in on the 17th.

MiyobiChan
06-23-2008, 03:48 AM
I doubt they'll ever kill Naraku.
A friend of mine told me that in the last episode Kagome says to Inuyasha: "Let's keep fighting Naraku together! And collect the jewel shards!"

And they walked off into the sunset or whatever.
Like they always do.
Walking off..into the sunset.
On a long path >_>

Mayonnaise-Senpai
06-23-2008, 11:18 AM
I hope they do. That guy is a freakin weirdo. Just like Orochimaru from Naruto.

Kagome
06-23-2008, 11:44 AM
I doubt they'll ever kill Naraku.

A friend of mine told me that in the last episode Kagome says to Inuyasha: "Let's keep fighting Naraku together! And collect the jewel shards!"

And they walked off into the sunset or whatever.
Like they always do.
Walking off..into the sunset.
On a long path >_>

I hope they do. That guy is a freakin weirdo. Just like Orochimaru from Naruto.

Does nobody ever read posts before thier own on this forum? x_x;;

A. The anime clearly stated that the story continues on in the manga.

B. HE'S dead. See the manga chapter and the URL posted by goddragon above.

By the way, Need Proof Copy and paste this into your address bar:

manga.bleachexile.com/inuyasha-chapter-552.html

hirokiaibalovex3
06-25-2008, 03:16 AM
In order to end the series properly, they need to kill Naraku. I haven't finished the series yet, but I think they will kill him.

goddragon
06-25-2008, 07:00 PM
They don't continue in the show so you have to read it in the manga. Go to Onemanga.com and start the manga on chapter 355

Archaic Devices
06-25-2008, 07:12 PM
oh well thats why i said i havent finished watching the show. i just havent been watching the show for very long.

If you're watching the show in America, it never finishes. It just cuts off. So you'll have to read the manga.

Gjallarhorn
06-25-2008, 11:17 PM
If you're watching the show in America, it never finishes. It just cuts off. So you'll have to read the manga.

No, the show just cuts off everywhere because it was never properly concluded as an anime.

Cloudyboi
08-06-2008, 04:33 PM
i been stopped watching it have no time. but the closest i saw them come to killing Naraku, was when Inuyasha first learned Adamant Barrage, in the After World. even tho it was acutally Sesshoumaru Vs Naraku in that episode, Kagome and Inyasha did get a hit in. After Sesshoumaru blasted Naraku's body to streads. Kagome was thinking too much and shot Kikyo's last arrow too late. where as if she just would of shot it, it could of completely killed Naraku. but Naraku just dissovled away, then his body re-appeared in the Living world. how annoying!

then they all finally learned they had to destory his heart, in order to kill Naraku. booo!... proloning Naraku's death!!!

they should of jus killed off Naraku, and let his strongest incarnation Hakudoshi take over. afer all he loves to get his hands dirty, unlike Naraku.

lynksys
08-07-2008, 10:01 AM
The anime is over, narokus not going to die

Kagome
08-07-2008, 02:46 PM
The anime is over, narokus not going to die

HE IS DEAD. O_o Read the manga anou baka yarou.

Flame Haze
08-08-2008, 10:11 PM
I was glad that the manga ended with a good solid ending and not something TOO open ended. I was glad Naraku got defeated in the end, too.

lynksys
08-17-2008, 10:49 PM
HE IS DEAD. O_o Read the manga anou baka yarou.

Note that i said anime, oh wise one.

I assumed that people would assume that i meant that narakus not going to die in the anime when I said anime.

Emo Yuki
08-18-2008, 05:44 AM
Very true, it did end; unfortunately. I was hoping for an actual " partnering " series to show what happened after everything ended.

shinzou
08-19-2008, 05:44 AM
Anime wise Naraku isn't actually dead.... manga wise, he just died at the end.... which was a month or so back. and yeah, Naraku was overdone I think...

ichigoangel06
08-28-2008, 10:22 AM
They HAVE to kill Naraku!!!!!!!!!!:mad: ;) :laugh:
He deserves to DIE!!:angry1: just kidding^^

I read in the magazine the official ending of Inuyasha, and actually pretty cool^^:p :)

InuArt12
09-26-2008, 11:27 PM
I'm reading the manga now. So eventually he will die i have faith.

animejim
10-04-2008, 06:44 PM
It is pretty lame the way they ended the show like that, me thinks. Guess I'll have to start reading the manga!

Star Gazer
10-12-2008, 02:59 AM
Does nobody ever read posts before thier own on this forum? x_x;;

A. The anime clearly stated that the story continues on in the manga.

B. HE'S dead. See the manga chapter and the URL posted by goddragon above.

By the way, Need Proof Copy and paste this into your address bar:

manga.bleachexile.com/inuyasha-chapter-552.html
Ur post is'nt seen!
It's difficult to see with such a colour & small writing...
atleast....WRITE BIGGER!!!!!!

oh,Good!
Naraku is Dead!
that's really Good!!

Azul
10-15-2008, 02:49 PM
*Deleted*