PDA

View Full Version : T_T Good bye!

Mini
06-17-2008, 09:37 PM
I been on AF for nearly a year or so now it's the time for me to leave...T_T I'm leaving for good! The re
I will miss you all so much! Now it time for me to say good bye! Take care everyone! And be well!
You guys have been an awesome bunch<-----lol bunch Just kidding!

KP4
06-17-2008, 09:43 PM
Mini i won't say goodbye to you. KP4 promised Mini that no matter what KP4 and Mini will never say goodbye to each other forever. KP4 promised so KP4 won't say it. KP4 and Mini will talk to each other again....meet each other in real life....travel the world together. Mini and KP4 still have so many things to do together. So KP4 will never say goodbye and Mini shouldn't either since KP4 promised. Please remember that KP4 will always always be there for Mini no matter what. KP4 will. KP4 will miss Mini so much that KP4 is not sure what KP4 is going to do, but KP4 will try to be strong because KP4 and Mini will talk to each other again, so KP4 will be strong. Please take care of Mini self till then Mini. And always be Mini self no matter what. And if Mini ever needs KP4, KP4 will be always there to help so let KP4 know and KP4 will do whatever KP4 can. KP4 promises. KP4 will pray everyday that Mini for Mini's well being and for Mini to come back soon. So i'll see you later Mini ^^. KP4 will really miss you, but KP4 and Mini will talk again.

Hideki Motosuwa.
06-17-2008, 09:52 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that, Mini :( You will be missed :closedeye It was fun having you here, goodbye and good luck with whatever you're doing and whatever life has in store for you :) Remember you always have friends here and we'll all be still be here for you if you should find yourself in danger or in need of someone to talk to :happy: See you later and may the good spirits keep you safe http://www.animeforum.com/images/icons/icon3.gif

Neo-chan
06-17-2008, 10:10 PM
Oh Mini-chan. We just met...:( I'll miss you...please come back whenever you need help. I'm always here for you Mini-chan. T-T

CrimsonLumiere
06-17-2008, 10:24 PM
I won't say goodbye too Chibi-tan is so nice i will still remember you and wait for you, thats a promise. Take care of your self and no matter what happen i will still be here for you. Im so sad because i will miss you so much. Ka-chan is still hoping to talk to you again Chibi-tan.

~*Red*~
06-18-2008, 02:08 AM
Bye Mini :)

Hope you'll have fun in whatever else you have planned.

niKopol
06-18-2008, 02:32 AM
I'm saddened to see another member leave. And slightly heartwarmed by KP4 even though he spoke in the third person as creepy as that is. You will be missed.

bluewolfjelly
06-18-2008, 04:01 AM
I'm sad to hear that your leaving.
I never really met you, but I heard that you were a loyal and honest friend,
you will be missed by many.
Good luck
^-^

Souji Seta
06-18-2008, 05:55 AM
I'll definitely miss ya mini-chan! I have a lot of fun talkin to you! Ya can come back anytime coz you're welcome here!!

IchigoKiss
06-18-2008, 08:56 AM
Aww Mini-chan but why? =[
Anyway I wish you the best in life
Come back whenever where always here

KazuYuki
06-18-2008, 09:29 AM
your'e leaving?:(
i don't know you that well and you probably don't know me either but i'm so sad to hear that you are leaving*sobs*

╬Karami Mew~Meow
06-18-2008, 03:36 PM
Whyz? =[ Well, hope you'll take care~! And talk in some other way ^^
I'll miss you ;_;

Goodylucky
06-18-2008, 06:06 PM
NOOOOOOOO! Mini is leaving!!
Pinch me, I gotta be dreaming o.O;;
I'll miss you sooo much, Mini!! What about our plan to rule the world?
Boss! You can't leave me like that!! *sob sob* take care Mini ;_;

rEikAbLeU
06-18-2008, 06:14 PM
hey why are you leaving? dont do that...

that would really be so sad...

but, you take care ok?
and come back whenever you feel like it, you will still be really welcomed...

-Kitsune-
06-18-2008, 07:57 PM
Aw, its sad to see ya go! But there must be some important reason for it -.- If you ever wanna return to AF (As most do), you're always welcome back here, Mini! ^.^

Krista Logan
06-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Bye Mini...I never really knew you, but I'm sure there are other things you have planned. You can always come back whenever you'd like. =)

winry13
06-19-2008, 02:20 AM
I never met you, but its sad to see an AF member leave. I hope everything is okay & that one day u come bck to AF.You'll be missed here and you always got a second family here on AF.

Capernicus
06-19-2008, 03:39 AM
Bye. =D Why ya goin'?

Ari_86
06-19-2008, 12:57 PM
Goodbye, why you going? We'll miss you!

Perpetual Specter
06-19-2008, 03:57 PM
Well, I'm sure you're going to be missed by your friends here. Hopefully you'll return to AF again sometime. It'd be better if you told us the reason for your leaving though. =[

Till then, bye. ~

BuLmA
06-19-2008, 06:26 PM
*sighs* We will all miss you Mini...I can't imagine that one day....you'll make a goodbye thread...I want you to come back...if only I can do something just for you to come back....I am rereading your letter and I felt missing you already! I really can't believe this is happening. Why do you have to leave Mini? you didn't even tell me the reasons why....maybe I can help you! *sniffs*...my dear friend.. I will miss you.

Bou
06-19-2008, 06:31 PM
I dont really know you at all.
But you will be missed by your friends here. Come back soon.

Myrra
06-20-2008, 11:05 AM
This is the introduction forum.
The only time I allow a thread for something other than an intro is for those who have computer problems, are going away on a long holiday, band camp, or something similar and will be gone for more than a couple of weeks.
Goodbye threads are nothing more than spam and aren't deserved.
Want to say goodbye? Put it in your journal!