PDA

View Full Version : Hirako Shinji

HimiTama
06-16-2008, 10:58 PM
Okay, I Was Just Wondering What Ya People Think Of Hirako Shinji...........................Not That Anyone Cares But, Most Of My Friends Think He Creepy/Weird, Only Like Three Of Us Think He Cool/GoodLooking, I'm In The GoodLokking Category...TEEHEE

Souji Seta
06-17-2008, 07:49 AM
I think he's cool! I like the kansai accent and his happy-go-lucky style of livin. Especially his funny moments with Hiyori. Even though he's actually stronger than her, he lets Hiyori beat him up.

PigFarts
06-17-2008, 03:19 PM
Shinji is one of my favorite characters in the series: #3, to be exact. He is the coolest, most chill guy around and he's uber awesome. For example...

In that fight with Grimmjow in Vol. 26, he didn't even use a fraction of his power and look what happened to Grimmy...he was friggin' MAULED! And Grimmy's my favorite but DAMN, Shinji was awesome in that fight.

Shinji is the man, no doubt about it. He's not creepy, he's not weird, he just chill and doesn't care what people think of him...that's a role model, man!

Kelly-Anne
06-17-2008, 09:04 PM
A few of my friends are underestimating Shinji, in my opinion i think he is very powerful and may even be able to match Aizen when using both bankai and Vizard power together.

Momo_Hinamori&Toshiro
06-17-2008, 09:35 PM
I Think he's Hot!!!
Also Hiyori and Shinji should get together!!
Bleach needs ROMANCE Damnitt!!
------------------------------------------------------Toshiro Hitsugaya is SEXY!!
He and Momo should get together. ^_^

gunndreams
06-17-2008, 10:29 PM
Hirako Shinji reminds me of an emo-type individual.

Taikyo
07-21-2008, 08:09 PM
Frankly I must say that....Shinji Hirako is one of my most favorite characters at the moment! XDD He's hawt (in my opinion), strong, and funny, but can be serious when needed.
I also believe he's quite strong, because he's the unofficial leader of the Vizards, plus ex captain of the 5th devision. He has a good chance against Aizen, since he knew him for a long time and was his superior in the old days.
It was cool when he ripped out the place Aizen was hiding at(which he was in some sort of other demension or something like that), because he knew he was being watched by him. Soooo cool...<3 Though he made one mistake with him, resulting in being turned in to a hollow and leaving Soul Society...
Eh...I don't really think I want him to end up with Hiyori...he did claim he has a crush on Lisa and Orihime.. T3T; I don't want him to end up with anyone...lol

Patt
07-21-2008, 09:32 PM
It may be possible for shinji to defeat Aizen, I see it an unlikely outcome. If Aizen were that easy to defeat, why wouldn't someone have taken him out before? Shinji is most definatly one of the strongest characters, but you must remember the power gap between Grimmjow and Ulquiorra. So, could Ulquiorra defeat him? Would he stand a chance agenst Barragan, Halibel or Stark? And above them sits Aizen, and possibly Gin and Tousen. I would have to say that Aizen may not be defeatable alone. Also, who knows if he hasnt turned himself into a vizard.

chuunin7
07-22-2008, 09:14 AM
Shinji? I think he is a good man.. Until now, I don't really know what side is he. Is there any possibility for a new side? Eheheheh..

Patt
07-22-2008, 03:09 PM
Ehh, more on the "good guy" side I guess. He shares a common enemy with the rest of SS.

Diocletian
07-22-2008, 03:17 PM
He's basicaly Lupin the 3rd,with a sword.He's like a British guy by the way he dresses.He should be Japanese I don't know.He's cool though.

N-Zero
08-13-2008, 11:40 AM
Shinji is awesome.