PDA

View Full Version : Yasutora Sado "Chad"

Mayonnaise-Senpai
06-16-2008, 07:34 PM
I have noticed this character isn't the most appreciated charater. Probably that he is the quietest and doesnt get a say very much.

So Im curious, what do you think of Sado or "Chad"?

I love this charater very. He's very sweet and nice and his looks! OMG! Dont get me started! Those muscles, that hair, and that voice! *faints* Chad's dubbed voice is so smexy! I also think hes very funny. Well even though he doesnt mean to be. Maybe its just me... aw well. Its just the way he says it makes it so funny. Haha! Its so monotone!

souske
06-16-2008, 08:32 PM
I've always thought of Chad to be a sort of mean guy when i first saw him but he is kind hearted. But it is pretty cool that he is mexican as well, ((or so i think)). I also like how he handles his powers as well.

goddragon
06-26-2008, 02:38 AM
I think his power is cool because it keep growing. I like his new forms and can not wait to see his next ones.

http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_16472048634754e2d54.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=32859)

http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_1647204863477930da5.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=32860)

BrokenYetPretty
07-10-2008, 06:20 PM
He's one of my favorite characters in Bleach. I've always liked the gentle giant type. It makes me sad that he's very under appreciated.

Mayonnaise-Senpai
07-10-2008, 06:46 PM
He's one of my favorite characters in Bleach. I've always liked the gentle giant type. It makes me sad that he's very under appreciated.

OMG! I know! Finally someone understands me! :banghead: :laugh:

Souji Seta
07-11-2008, 10:38 AM
I've always thought of Chad to be a sort of mean guy when i first saw him but he is kind hearted. But it is pretty cool that he is mexican as well, ((or so i think)). I also like how he handles his powers as well.

Hmm, Chad was born in Okinawa, Japan. In his childhood he was brought to Mexico after being left to the care of his grandfather who is a Mexican.....Wait, if his grandfather is a Mexican then his parents must be too! I guess he is a real Mexican!

Chad is under appreciated? Why? He rocks!! He's my second favorite character in Bleach, first is of course, Ichimaru Gin, why? coz we're almost the same.

Diocletian
07-11-2008, 10:41 AM
Because he's Mexican{I Can Say This I'm Mex}.I saw this somewhere where they were saying he crossed the ocean to Japan.That's not true.He would sink.He went by plane.

~Zetromis~
07-11-2008, 10:41 AM
Chad is indeed awesome...I admire how he doesn't waste words and lets silence speak for him...

Opinionated
07-11-2008, 01:53 PM
It's just that, y'know, Chad's plot purpose is to grow in power and skills so that he can get beat up by a bad guy to show just how powerful the bad guys are. Sometimes he gets to wipe out mooks by the truckload to show how good he is. He's like a redshirt, only he doesn't die, because nobody on Bleach dies.

A O Discord
07-12-2008, 08:18 AM
One of my favorite out of the whole series without a doubt, Quiet and calm 99% of the time and ALWAYS looking out for his friends.

Hes a very underrated guy, By fans of the anime and even by the the people IN the anime :P

Anuket
07-13-2008, 02:37 AM
Chad's cool, just too quiet though. It's interesting how his powers improve over the time, probably same with Inoue. It makes me think a lot how he got his powers. So yeah, maybe it's because of Ichigo and all but that's not the only reason right? I really want to see more of him knowing his awesome power really kicks ***!

Let's just hope he reaches the end. -,<

Ice_Demon
07-13-2008, 10:32 PM
chad is COOL!!! Chad is awesome! but he kinda freaked me out the first time i saw him....

goddragon
07-13-2008, 11:08 PM
I kinda wonder where he got the power in him. Both he and Orihime had the powers in them before and ichigo woke them up. Where did he have the power. Is he related to the hollows? These are the questions that I want answered.

Ice_Demon
07-14-2008, 01:21 PM
hm maybe he had a run in with a hollow awhile back and then maybe something happened to make him like he is....

ria1
07-14-2008, 04:22 PM
I have noticed this character isn't the most appreciated charater. Probably that he is the quietest and doesnt get a say very much.

So Im curious, what do you think of Sado or "Chad"?

I love this charater very. He's very sweet and nice and his looks! OMG! Dont get me started! Those muscles, that hair, and that voice! *faints* Chad's dubbed voice is so smexy! I also think hes very funny. Well even though he doesnt mean to be. Maybe its just me... aw well. Its just the way he says it makes it so funny. Haha! Its so monotone!
I am with you all the way with Chad! He is so handsome, I still can't believe that he's only in high school. He must a flunked a couple of times, 'cause he looks 20.

Mayonnaise-Senpai
07-14-2008, 08:57 PM
I am with you all the way with Chad! He is so handsome, I still can't believe that he's only in high school. He must a flunked a couple of times, 'cause he looks 20.

He may look 20 but he's 15. I checked his bio... ^^

xXdark_angel_nekoXx
07-16-2008, 02:13 PM
Because he's Mexican{I Can Say This I'm Mex}.I saw this somewhere where they were saying he crossed the ocean to Japan.That's not true.He would sink.He went by plane.

ya i know the whole hes a mexican. but the whole.........

saw somewhere where they were saying he crossed the ocean to Japan. That's not true. He would sink. He went by plane.

what are you talking about that he would "sink" he went by "plane"?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ya what are you talking about right there may i ask.