PDA

View Full Version : collab.bollabu.laby.labba.labu.lab.collab!! :))

>_o_aiglos_o_>
06-15-2008, 11:01 AM
Hi there! Thanks for viewing this topic! Anyone interested in doing a collab?

Theme: Naruto
Size: Wallpaper
B!Ggest problem: I have classes, but given friday-->sunday (I'll work fulltime!)

So let's do it! Who's interested? 've got some good renders here (a jounin squad and the sound 4). I did not render it though.,. We may thoroughly discuss who's the character we're going to use.

EDIT: whatever theme will do. I just want to give it a shot working on a wallpapaah,,!

wizz-o-matic
06-15-2008, 11:50 AM
Render is something you CREATE
Extraction is something you EXTRACT

Just wanted to make it clear.

Balance
06-15-2008, 11:11 PM
Render is something you CREATE
Extraction is something you EXTRACT

Just wanted to make it clear.
No one seems to understand that. o__O

Anyway, I might be interested.
I'll PM you if I can.

Hautalken
06-16-2008, 04:36 AM
No one seems to understand that. o__O

You're right. Everyone goes "render" instead of "ëxtract" wasn't there a thread dedicated for that purpose?

Anyway, if you can wait for 2 weeks, I'd probably be interested too. I've never done a collab WALL with anynoe before. But you'll need good host sites for uploading and stuff. Most PSDs go up to 50MB sometimes. You can't possibly uplaod that much again and agin.

>_o_aiglos_o_>
06-16-2008, 09:14 AM
yeac", if its teeh sex then its up to us where to put it. (keep it or donate it here) just PM me if you hav time. IchigoKiss is oN, btw

Bout the renders and extracts** dunno its just I got used to the term ever since. Planetrenders.com aint planetextractions and gamerenders.com is not gameextractions.com. Oh well** its not a serious thing is it?XD as long as we're not defying the copyright laws

*peace*

MistressPookyChan
06-16-2008, 09:34 AM
feel free to use this thread for your collab work. let me know if it gets spammed up.

>_o_aiglos_o_>
06-16-2008, 10:13 AM
Thanks MistressPookyChan!!" ' :D

Hmm. for everyone who's interested you could post-in your msn here. Here' mine btw: aiglosdeftAThotmailDOTcom

Hit mEh bAck!(", Okie?

pooky edit: made your email "safer".