PDA

View Full Version : Tekken

blaznblade
06-14-2008, 11:59 AM
does anyone else here play this fighting game?

Tekken 5 dark resurrection was and still very good but i'm finding myself moving onto the newer Tekken 6.

i still play Tekken DR btw. =D

Ein Einsamer Soldat
06-14-2008, 12:22 PM
I'm still playing DR, haven't even touched 6 yet, waiting until it's released on the PS3

blaznblade
06-14-2008, 12:33 PM
yeh i'm waiting for it's release aswell. i'ts taking too long though so i just play at the arcade for now. xD
it's the only machine i know of in my area. you get some people that are always playing it and they have perfected the gay as hell death combos.
i get really frustrated when they hit me in the air only because of the stupid long combos that involve walls and ground breaking.

also, if you lose.....you have to wait like another 30 minutes before you can play again. the line is ridiculous. xD

Amray
06-14-2008, 12:52 PM
Yes I have Dark Resurrection, I was playing it for such a long time that it was unreal. I love the Tekken series, although I used to hate them because I found them really slow games. But that is because I am more of a Dead or Alive fan where the fighting is really quick, because you are Ninja's.

Asuka Kasuga is the best Tekken character! She's awesome and hot!! XD

StabWound
06-14-2008, 02:30 PM
Too much juggling not enough technical fighting, it's still better than most fighters besides Virtua Fighter though.

Nanao Ise
06-15-2008, 06:14 AM
Yeah, I've got most of the games, apart from a few. I hope to have a PS3 (60gb version) before Tekken 6 is released!

blaznblade
06-15-2008, 04:19 PM
i think the juggling is what makes the game more interesting.

@ Amray - i believe here name is Asuka Kazama. i'm not sure if she has any relation to Jin Kazama. there was alot of hype when Tekken 5 was just realeased in realtion to Asuka's surname.

honeysenpai17
06-15-2008, 04:23 PM
It's strange that i have a friend who has "Tekken" as there email address
( I won't give it though)

Amray
06-15-2008, 05:50 PM
@ Amray - i believe here name is Asuka Kazama. i'm not sure if she has any relation to Jin Kazama. there was alot of hype when Tekken 5 was just realeased in realtion to Asuka's surname.

Yes, you are quite right. Sorry, you will have to forgive me as I have not played Tekken in amost a year now. I must have got confused with Ayumu Kasuga's name. Exuse me. ^^;

StabWound
06-15-2008, 05:53 PM
i'm not sure if she has any relation to Jin Kazama.
She's Jin's cousin.

Kobbler
06-15-2008, 07:54 PM
Tekken 3 was one of the first video games I bought that wasnt for the original NES (for the longest time that was all that I owned) I love it and got supper pissed when my house got broken into and the thief stole my copy of it along with every other game I owned. I cant wait for the new one. It looks really really good.

blaznblade
06-19-2008, 08:25 AM
so Asuka IS related to Jin... that clears up alot.

does anybody else here use Lili?