PDA

View Full Version : ichigo..

VZRD GQ
06-13-2008, 12:26 PM
umm idk tell me if im wrong..

i think that both ichigos parents were both high level shinigami..
an thats were he got his power from..but if is mom was so strong, why was she killed so easily? well i think like ichigo's dad [forgot his name] when she came 2 the real world an lost her powers an died savin ichigo wen he was a kid.

HimiTama
06-16-2008, 11:02 PM
Well I've Heard Rumours That Isshin Kurosaki (Ichigo's Dad) Used To Be A Captain (Most Think 10th Division, Condisering How Young Hitsugaya Toushirou Is......) Masaki Kurosaki On The Other Hand I'm Not To Sure........*Ponders*

Gjallarhorn
06-16-2008, 11:11 PM
No, his father was a former Captain. His mother was just a normal human.

Souji Seta
06-17-2008, 07:47 AM
No, his father was a former Captain. His mother was just a normal human.

Yup, his father was a former Captain (a very strong one). His mom is a normal human but she has some powers. If she didn't then she wouldn't have seen that hollow.

HimiTama
06-17-2008, 11:13 PM
I Agree, She Had To Have Powers.........Wow I'm An Idiot

Kelly-Anne
06-18-2008, 03:51 PM

an thats were he got his power from..but if is mom was so strong, why was she killed so easily? well i think like ichigo's dad [forgot his name] when she came 2 the real world an lost her powers an died savin ichigo wen he was a kid.

Theres no doubt Ichigo's dad was a Captain in SS at some point but also his mum must of had power as she was able to see the hollow, there are rumors that Ichigo's mum may of been Hikifune.

Souji Seta
06-20-2008, 06:12 AM
Hikifune? but she's in division zero, the royal guard. How could she be Ichigo's mom?

goddragon
06-26-2008, 03:03 PM
I have been wondering if Ichigo has powers why don't his sisters also have soul reaper powers. Anybody knows why or have thoughts.

Gjallarhorn
06-26-2008, 04:47 PM
I have been wondering if Ichigo has powers why don't his sisters also have soul reaper powers. Anybody knows why or have thoughts.

Because Ichigo wasn't born with Shinigami powers.

His initial powers were given to him by Rukia. He lost these when he lost to Byakuya and Renji.

His own powers came from this training with Urahara, where he had a decaying spirit chain.

The ability Ichigo did get at birth was high reiatsu that allowed him to see ghosts. His sister Karin also has this ability.

Remember, Shinigami are not a race. They are just dead people who have honed their spiritual energy.

Souji Seta
06-27-2008, 08:59 AM

His sisters may also possess powers. Karin can see while Yuzu can only feel spirits. I guess if the same happened to the two of them, their powers might awaken just like Ichigo.

Zangetsu mentioned that Byakuya only targeted the powers given to Ichigo by Rukia. He thought that doing that is enough or he just didn't realize that Ichigo had his own Shinigami powers hidden inside him.

Hollow Ichigo
06-29-2008, 12:46 PM
Ok this is going to sound funny but i'm not that up dated on the manga seeing as i've got to much to do lately.

So someone tell me what division zero is and who the snap this new captain is.

Souji Seta
06-30-2008, 04:38 AM
Ok this is going to sound funny but i'm not that up dated on the manga seeing as i've got to much to do lately.

So someone tell me what division zero is and who the snap this new captain is.

Alright

Division Zero is called the Royal Guard. As ya know, Aizen is tryin to create an artificial, "Ou Ken" or King's Key which is the key to where the true leader of Soul Society is. So the ones that protect the real leader are the "Royal Guard."

The new captain is not in the manga. He's an anime exclusive character. His name is Amagai Shuusuke. He replaced Ichimaru Gin.

HimiTama
06-30-2008, 01:23 PM
So Your Saying That The "New Captain Amagai Shuuusuke Arc" Is Another Filler Arc!?

Souhi
06-30-2008, 01:56 PM
So Your Saying That The "New Captain Amagai Shuuusuke Arc" Is Another Filler Arc!?

100% filler. He'll be written out one way or another.

Souji Seta
07-01-2008, 08:11 PM

Yup, it sure is! I think they're just giving time for the manga artist to write/draw the manga.
Maybe the anime will include Shuusuke in the arrancar arc when it goes back on track, well, maybe.

HimiTama
07-01-2008, 11:37 PM
They better. cause personally me, I think Bleach has too many filler arcs.......-_-

OminousCloud
07-02-2008, 06:43 AM
They better. cause personally me, I think Bleach has too many filler arcs.......-_-

Well fillers are made to give the creators time to work on the episodes of the main story. It's up to you whether you watch the fillers or not.

HimiTama
07-02-2008, 11:01 PM
Well fillers are made to give the creators time to work on the episodes of the main story. It's up to you whether you watch the fillers or not.
Yeah I Know, I Watch Them Anyways, But It Does Seem Like They Have Alot. Then Again......So Does Naruto....

Souhi
07-02-2008, 11:30 PM
Yeah I Know, I Watch Them Anyways, But It Does Seem Like They Have Alot. Then Again......So Does Naruto....

Bleach hasn't been terrible really. Just the one large Bounto arc and this one (which looks to be shorter) in terms of full on arcs. Naruto had many more. The way it splits the action at times are what make it seem often.

Kazuma-One Reality
07-03-2008, 12:13 AM
Okay so only Ichigo's dad was a shinigami(I forget his rank) His mother was a regular human(going by whats been told so far) Thats why she died so easily when she was attacked by the Hollow while trying to save Ichigo. Don't beleive the rumors cause they aren't true.

chuunin7
07-24-2008, 03:44 AM

Ah, yes, I kind a agree with that.. I think Ichigo's mom also lost her power like Ichigo's father did.. But unfortunately, she had to face a hollow when she didn't have any power to fight..

Scrabbit
07-24-2008, 10:38 AM
Did Ichigo's mother see the Hollow? I was watching the animé at that point in the story so I dunno what the manga says, but the animé seems to imply she just saw Ichigo was running towards the sea and tried to stop him, when she was attacked and killed by the Grand Fisher.

And given that the manga remains set in Hueco Mundo for the most part after Grimmjow's defeat and that's where the "New Captain Arc" begins in the animé, I think that either this arc is going to be considered non-canon or the animé is gonna go on a different route to the manga from here on.

HimiTama
07-24-2008, 12:02 PM
Did Ichigo's mother see the Hollow? I was watching the animé at that point in the story so I dunno what the manga says, but the animé seems to imply she just saw Ichigo was running towards the sea and tried to stop him, when she was attacked and killed by the Grand Fisher.

And given that the manga remains set in Hueco Mundo for the most part after Grimmjow's defeat and that's where the "New Captain Arc" begins in the animé, I think that either this arc is going to be considered non-canon or the animé is gonna go on a different route to the manga from here on.

If I Remember Right Either The Anime Or Manga Did Say That Masaki Could See Grand Fisher........But I'm Still Not To Sure...:wacko:

Diocletian
07-24-2008, 12:46 PM
Listen 3rd captain is gonna die.The studios make them not Kubo himself.This is non-cannon.

OT-Where did you get the idea his mom is a soul reaper.Please,don't say you know a guy who works with Kubo because those are lies.His mom is human.

Otosu
07-24-2008, 01:52 PM
THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SPOILER WARNING!!!!!

Crap! I had no clue his dad used to be a captain!