PDA

View Full Version : help?

islayer
06-11-2008, 04:54 AM
i recently lost one of my favorite wallpapers, and i am wondering if anyone recognizes the description, and could help me get it back again.

the picture is of girl in a pink top and maid costume, bending over a desk. she has a short skirt on and is wearing cat ears. on the desk beside her there is a glass of wine. on a side note, her nips are slightly showing through her top.

if anyone recognizes this wallpaper, could you let me know?

thanks,

ian

oh yeah, she also has a collar with a bell, and a tail...

poison.ivy
06-11-2008, 10:13 AM
That sounds like a cat-girl wallpaper. Thought about googling that? *sigh* And please, use the Edit button on the right bottom of your post, nobody likes double-posters.

wizz-o-matic
06-11-2008, 12:25 PM
the description is still quite vague ... you missed even the most important stuff - color

islayer
06-11-2008, 07:26 PM
the description is still quite vague ... you missed even the most important stuff - color

yeah, you're right, sorry. i was kinda in a hurry.

so a more in depth description:

light pink top, light pink maid hat, red brown short skirt, brown cat tail with bell attached, light pink stockings, blue eyes, and light brown, slightly pink tinted hair. the back ground is an orange color with paw prints and a cat faces on it. she's also wearing light pink fingerless elbow length gloves. posed bending over with a fore arm resting on a greenish desk or table of some sort.

there. that better?