PDA

View Full Version : Random Shots (8th June)

Famahama
06-08-2008, 08:44 AM
Went to Lumut Recreational Club today ^__^
And apparently, according to my Chinese teacher, said that an egg can be balanced today. Only today. And she was right O___o;;!! Raw eggs btw. I'm thinking of trying to balance tomorrow xD

The frog thing, just a simple shot. Plastic model of the frog on a black sheet of paper. Lighting from a flashlight directly above and in a pitch black room. Just a project by me and my brother ^^;;

neverway
06-08-2008, 08:49 AM
The second shot and the last shot were wonderful, the others were good as well.. but those shots in particular really showed a sense of artistic quality. GJ

wizz-o-matic
06-08-2008, 11:06 AM
no EXIF data :(

>_o_aiglos_o_>
06-08-2008, 12:01 PM
That's something new. For awhile I was browsing new topics and it's all about anime and ordinary stuff. Ehee' It seems your having a good time with your brother;p

nice shots btw

law~
06-08-2008, 01:55 PM
<3 love the second one <3 so cute

Famahama
06-10-2008, 04:18 AM
no EXIF data :(
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exif
TIFF file maybe? I'm not sure on this stuff >_>

@Neverway
The Last one is the one I used an "Extra Vivid" setting on it. The colors really seems deep by that ;D I tried it on the sea, but it turned brown O__o;; Or maybe that was the filter that did something.

And I forgot to mention, the frog picture. I mistaken paper for my table >.>;; yeah...

(lol, liek, no one is interested in balancing eggs)

wizz-o-matic
06-10-2008, 09:01 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exif
TIFF file maybe? I'm not sure on this stuff >_>
I mean, when resizing the photo, don't erase the EXIF data. If you're using PS, don't use "save for web" function.

Kaitou+
06-10-2008, 02:07 PM
They are good...Lol!

Perpetual Specter
06-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Well, I absolutely loved the 5th pic most of all. The egg pics were cool too. I liked the good detail and lighting of the 5th pic. The building itself looks neat too. I also liked the angle and background blurring effects of the egg pics. You seem to have a nice camera, judging from the detailed quality overall of your pics.

I have no real complaints here actually, even hough the 2nd pic was creepy. Lol. Anyway, keep it up Unli!^^

Ari_86
06-10-2008, 10:32 PM
I love the 2nd one and the 3rd one :D but the 2nd is my favorite. Goodjob on those. :D

zyronet
06-12-2008, 10:08 PM
Now.. those photos are pretty cool. You've got a pretty nice angle with the last pic.
Uhm..
What's with the first pic? How did you do that!? Two cameras? It bothers me <_<. And with the raw egg balancing.. Maybe I'm gonna try that someday. =DD

Who's the boy in the 6th picture, you or your brother? Yhay~! Beach.

yilin
06-13-2008, 07:24 AM
wow! the 5th one is what I'm looking for! hehehe.... I totally like it!
nice shot!^_^

I love the shot of the clouds... oohhh....^_^

hope to see more!

Hideki Motosuwa.
06-14-2008, 10:26 AM
Love the pics ^^ That recreational center looks like fun :D Esp with the Chinese teacher teaching you about balance, I could use a lesson like that!! 0.0 I like the egg pics...though I don't know what they're for :ninja: