Has anyone read the objection? I'll paraphrase.
1) Jack says the Judge didn't sign a loyalty oath in a timely matter, and therefore isn't a judge. Also claims that they forged it.
2) Says they didn't file some document or another.
3) Claims there's no evidence of his misconduct.
4) He's being disbarred by a conspiracy set against him by Jeb Bush (G.W.'s brother and former Florida governor).
5) Claims that under Florida Law, he should have been able to get a dismissal and that the judge is breaking the law by not letting him.
6) Referee is ill-trained, and a lapdog of the bar. (Also, He's not going to kill himself. Seriously. It's in there, attached to some goofy jab at the Referee.)
7) He is angry that they said that he creates propaganda, which he then ties into an Argumentium ad Nazium jab at the court.
8) His E-mail address is: [email protected]
9) The state bar is mean and politically charged against him.
10) He had his 15 year old son buy GTA4 as part of a "sting operation". Claims some familiarity with the game, but fails to mention that killing hookers is purely optional.
11) Court says it never demanded a metal health assessment of Thompson, Thompson disagrees.
12) The court hates him because he is a Christian.
13) Claims under Florida stature, him being a vocal Christian gives him immunity against being disbarred.
14) Claims that he got Howard Stern off of terrestrial radio, never mind that Howard Stern got Howard Stern off of terrestrial radio.
15) Black people love him, but the Judge doesn't get it (it being culture war garbage).
16) Thompson goes on and on about how this action is illegal.
17) Thompson is a rebel hero as evidenced by his invitation to a parade in Bum-screw Utah.
Anyway, couldn't happen to a nicer chap.