PDA

View Full Version : wich do you like best the anime or the manga

otakuman47
06-08-2008, 01:54 AM
personally i like the anime a little bit better because the fight scenes are a little bit more gratuitous. but this is open to discussion and you might change my mind so shoot em' dead shinsho. ha ha ha "enough stupid puns":p

hirokiaibalovex3
06-12-2008, 06:55 PM
I like the anime better, but I hardly have time to watch. I have a few volumes of the manga at my home, and I read them too. I like the anime better, since to me, I like seeing exactly what happens, especially during the fight scenes XD

Beezer
06-12-2008, 06:57 PM
i think for story alone the manga wins. The anime is great because nothing beats seeing kon run around like a maniac after rukia. hmm... yea I'm gonna go with the manga.

rEikAbLeU
06-12-2008, 07:49 PM
well, i prefer anime, because i don't have a lot of time to buy manga and read them... ^^,

Xezmer
06-12-2008, 07:52 PM
I like both but both have disadvantages because anime has many fillers and is a waste of your time, and the manga is bad cause you see no action, all you read is SFX or so effects in a bubble. =/

^_~ Xezmer

Souji Seta
06-12-2008, 08:16 PM
ANIME! afterall when ya read the manga, the people ain't moving.

gogodoll
06-12-2008, 08:46 PM
i think for story alone the manga wins. The anime is great because nothing beats seeing kon run around like a maniac after rukia. hmm... yea I'm gonna go with the manga.

nice one beezer-san.!! :)) i really do much enjoy kon running around like a maniac, it really makes my tummy rip by laughing so hard.! but 70% of my vote goes to manga version... :banghead:

naotavespaboy
06-14-2008, 08:22 AM
Both have their merits. I prefer the artwork in the manga it seems more detailed and refined. The anime is easy watching and has more comedy than the manga. Both seem to follow the same plotline (at the moment. I'm from Britain so unfortunately neither have gone that far yet). Maybe when Iv'e seen more I will change my opinion but both are good.

Souji Seta
06-14-2008, 08:40 AM
Man, must be tough livin in Britain. But ya could read the manga and watch the anime on the internet. If ya don't know where to go then just search it in yahoo or ask me.

N6194
06-14-2008, 11:12 PM
Manga. It's farther than the anime.

SSDynamite
07-07-2008, 11:06 AM
I like the manga because you can take it in at your own pace, yes it doesn't give as much detail as the anime in fight scenes but I like the way that leaves gaps for your imagination to fill in.

Miu Mai
07-07-2008, 01:25 PM
I enjoy both the anime and the manga, but I must say I think the anime is cooler. The anime fills in the gaps that the manga leaves, and instead of 5 minutes, you have 30 minutes of entertainment.

law~
07-07-2008, 01:30 PM
I like both! Anime and manga are great ^^
But if I had to choose only one I would go for the anime... it's much better for me... colorfull <3

Diocletian
07-07-2008, 03:06 PM
For the manga I can turn back in case I don't understand something-Pro

For Anime the fighting is much more clear-Pro

Manga tends to read fast-Con

Anime tends to make me sleepy-Con

Yuki Atsuma
07-07-2008, 06:20 PM
I like anime better because i get to lazy when it comes to reading manga :P
Plus the fighting scenes are alot better in the anime.

hiddenwater
07-08-2008, 09:04 AM
both the anime and the manga has its good as well as its bad, but I hate filler arcs so I'll say i like the manga best.

Wio
07-17-2008, 06:15 AM
I'd prefer the Anime...

I mean the bounto arc has been more exciting than the Hueco Mundo arc. I don't get it.

Scrabbit
07-19-2008, 06:06 PM
Personally I didn't like the Bounto arc, and the prescence of Ririn, Cloud and Nova annoys me to no end, I hate them ¬¬ The manga is also further ahead, so it gets my vote, since I got into Bleach for the story and characters, the fight scenes are a minor plus in the animés favour, but they're still good in the manga.

I do love the animé though =]

chuunin7
07-22-2008, 09:56 AM
Manga if I have to choose. The anime has quite many filler episode, hasn't it? And my other reason is I like reading better than watching.. Ehehe.. I really enjoy my time when I'm reading book..

crazyflower
07-27-2008, 03:08 PM
i like both but i read more than i watch tv.

Memento Mori
07-27-2008, 03:12 PM
I normally prefer the manga to anything because less fillers from what I see.

The only series where the anime was better was Cowboy Bebop. Take that from a fan of the series since the age of 5.

Tide
07-27-2008, 03:35 PM
I like manga, but they're expensive. I don't like anime at all.

Gizoku
09-13-2008, 03:19 AM
Hard question. I'd say the manga, for its 'no filler' panels like the anime has. But I dont really have the time to read it online or money to go out and buy them.

jtdlives
09-19-2008, 07:26 AM
I like the magna better just because the filler episodes are so boring I just can't wait for them to be over so they can get back to the actual story line.

+Namiko+
09-19-2008, 03:29 PM
Manga, it has a lot of inside jokes because Tite Kubo is hilarious, fillers are a waste of time, and I like the air the manga has around it

OminousCloud
09-19-2008, 09:54 PM
Manga, since it has no filler, but the anime is better for the fighting scenes, even if they do drag them out a bit.

Ryuuzaki Neko
09-21-2008, 04:40 PM
I prefer the manga even though the anime is better for the awesome fight scenes, but I just can't stand the fillers. lol

The Nightingale
09-29-2008, 06:37 AM
I have more of the manga then really seen the anime...but from what I saw of the anime, I liked it =]

Squishy_blob
09-29-2008, 09:17 PM
For Manga-
GOOD:
Takes less time to load
Uses less internet usage
Plot is up to date
Easier to find your favourite moments
You can copy silhouettes of people for English project posters.... hehehehe....
BAD:
Black and white- where is the colour in your world?
Earlier chapters drawn funny when Kubo Tite was still sorting out his drawing style

For Anime-
GOOD:
Fight scenes are exciting
PRETTY COLOURS
More emotional
Special effects- blood, etc.
Opening/closing music
BAD:
Hard to find subbed episodes on youtube
Voice acting is a bit strange
Uses up heaps of my beautiful broadband
Useless fillers

I'd have to say Manga. Way more convenient.

PShaman
11-14-2008, 09:37 PM
Well for me, I go back and forth. Lately, I've been too busy to just sit down for just half an hour and watch an episode of something, so I prefer manga.

But technically, I do like manga more than anime. I feel that there's more story there and I love the artwork. Plus there are inside jokes that aren't in anime. <3 Though it's hard to read still pictures of fight scenes XD

Farah Zulkipli
11-14-2008, 11:32 PM
for me i prefer anime more than manga. although i enjoy reading manga.

Lady Edani
11-14-2008, 11:34 PM
i like manga better because it doesn't take that long to read and it's easyer to bring along and enjoy.