PDA

View Full Version : [declined] Critique mah wallpaper!

om3rta
05-29-2008, 03:41 PM
I was declined because the brushes are jagged and they change from dark to light.

I see now where some of the brushing gets jaggy, but I don't get what was meant by brushes change from dark to light. Maybe the flowers are lighter than the swirls?

Anything else I should add/take away?

Edit: I just noticed that attaching the image here makes the colors all wonky, why is that?
Edit2: The colors are off when I upload to photobucket also. What shows up as blue was way more purple in the original. It matched the hair of the character on the right :p

FlashD
05-29-2008, 04:04 PM
With the color change I meant the jagginess (the jagged parts are brighter then other parts of the brush). I'm not aware how much you are into graphics so I wanted to be specific what I meant.

Anyway ... your wall is somewhat corrupted ... I'm not sure why is that but I can't open it in Internet Explorer (couldn't open it in the validation queue either ... I had to bug Muzonaz to download it and submit it to me) and I sort of suspect there is a connection with your colors issue.

To the wall ... to be honest your wall greatly improved my mood. I really like it the way it is and wouldn't really change anything. Sadly, the jagginess of the brushes ruined the wall or else I would so accept it. v_v
And yes, I order you to fix that wall and resubmit!!! Please. ;__;

om3rta
05-29-2008, 04:23 PM
Lol, thanks :p
I'll change out some of the swirls and re-submit!
Still wonder why the colors are off when I upload.
Thanks Flash.

MuZ0NaZ
05-29-2008, 06:11 PM
No browser (except firefox 3) will be able to display your wallpaper unless you do this in Photoshop: Image -> Mode -> RGB and only then save it as JPEG.