PDA

View Full Version : i hear wedding bells.... but where are they?

mars princess
05-28-2008, 06:37 PM
if inuyasha and kagome ever get married than thats great but where would it happen?do they have in in kagome's time where she can be with her family orinuyasha's time where kaede,miroku,sango,and shippo can be with them?any ideas?

LaranaSarahLei
06-14-2008, 10:30 AM
Honestly....I think Fudal Era...though I'm not sure why...it just seems to fit in with everything. Honestly....I don't think that Kagome will return to her world to do much more than visit...you can't unremember/see things...I don't think that she would ever feel comfortable in her own world now.

blaznblade
06-14-2008, 11:35 AM
too tough to choose. I guess they could never end up getting married because of the constant little arguments. like this for example.
something as simple as where to get hitched could cause trouble for them. xD

ichigoangel06
06-27-2008, 03:32 PM
Honestly....I think Fudal Era...though I'm not sure why...it just seems to fit in with everything. Honestly....I don't think that Kagome will return to her world to do much more than visit...you can't unremember/see things...I don't think that she would ever feel comfortable in her own world now.

I agree....I think the Feudal Era is the best option.....i mean that is where everything started.....their love and they met thier friends there..ialso think that Kagome will want to return to her own time....i think she doesn't like her time really much......she'll probably just go to visit her family and stuff after she graduates from High School.....if she does..LOL:D ......

I can feel that there will be an argument decided where to make the ceremony...^^

FoxyDawn555
06-27-2008, 11:34 PM
I also think Feudal Area is really the best where everything was started.

Gin Weasley
06-28-2008, 01:22 PM
If they do get married, it'll be in the Feudal Era. Otherwise what's the point? It's a feudal aged demon for christs' sake. Meaning it should be done in his time, not her time.

Kagome
06-28-2008, 02:10 PM
They Are Married Now.

And They Got Married In The Sengoku Jidai.

That's what happened at the end of the series.

goddragon
06-28-2008, 05:01 PM
It's true. they destroyed the jewel and were apart for 3 years and then she went over and got married. Also moroku and songo are together and had kids.