PDA

View Full Version : Anime Spinoff(s)

DANtheDINOSAUR
05-25-2008, 08:09 PM
Not looking for rants or anything from the manga and/or original series maniacs (also, no offense on the term "maniac", that's just how some people act most of the time), but why not make an Angelic Days or Ikari Shinji Raising Project? I have read the NGE manga, but Im not really interested in Angelic Days myself, but I would see it and Ikari Shinji Raising Project if they made it.

Manhattan_Project_2000
05-25-2008, 08:17 PM
Not looking for rants or anything from the manga and/or original series maniacs (also, no offense on the term "maniac", that's just how some people act most of the time), but why not make an Angelic Days or Ikari Shinji Raising Project? I have read the NGE manga, but Im not really interested in Angelic Days myself, but I would see it and Ikari Shinji Raising Project if they made it.

You mean make them into a series and/or movie? No. There are too many stupid shonen shows as it is. I do not want.

If you haven't, look into the games, which seem to be somewhat more along this line.

DANtheDINOSAUR
05-25-2008, 11:16 PM
meh, I'm not the type that's into the games, unless they were to release for xbox 360 or ps3, then I'd consider.

Manhattan_Project_2000
05-26-2008, 01:06 AM
Nope. Old PC games. I have heard good things about the Girlfriend of Steel series. In fact, it's what Angelic Days is based off of.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girlfriend_of_Steel_2

DANtheDINOSAUR
05-26-2008, 01:10 PM
took a look, looks interesting, but if I can get it, where and for Mac?

Manhattan_Project_2000
05-26-2008, 05:19 PM
I'd look for it on eBay, or some Japanese import site. Or find it via P2P means.

It does exist for Mac, but your chances finding it would be near zero, unless you find it via a P2P app.

Raging Berserker
05-30-2008, 06:13 AM
meh, I'm not the type that's into the games, unless they were to release for xbox 360 or ps3, then I'd consider.

yeah good luck with that mate :rolleyes: