PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Games

Aysami_Kishima
05-18-2008, 08:28 PM
What is your most final fantasy game? And why?

My most favorite final fantasy game is Final Fantasy 7 for Playstation because Cloud is on it and he is an awesome swordsman.

Lavos
05-19-2008, 07:36 PM
I personally liked Final Fantasy VI, because I consider it one of the more epic games. I wish they had given as much attention to VI as they did VII.

Dogmat
05-20-2008, 12:44 AM
VII is my favorite. It had the best characters (Cloud and Sephiroth), and the best music (One Winged Angel). Plus it was the first one I ever played so it'll always have a very special place with me.

Manhattan_Project_2000
05-20-2008, 01:27 AM
What is your most final fantasy game? And why?
My most final fantasy game was FF IX, when I decided to quit giving Squaresoft my money.

LittleMomo
05-20-2008, 01:30 AM
Crisis Core was one of my faavorites other than FF VII or FF X-2

Shido
05-20-2008, 03:42 AM
FF7 hands down. It's by far the best XD It literally changed the industry . It has one of the best story lines ever and a nice variety of characters . Only FF game I would say comes close is X the emotion in that game was so awesome and just inspiring .

rf switch
05-20-2008, 05:27 AM
my mostest favoritest would be FF6.

Ultimate Seed
05-20-2008, 06:38 AM
I have no idea y but for some odd reason i really enjoyed FFX....Mabe it was something in the characters or the story line i dono but i really liked at better than the rest

guyser
05-20-2008, 02:36 PM
Final Fantasy VI all the way. Great characters, an epic storyline, and the best of linear story-driven gameplay and open-ended exploration.

I also really liked Final Fantasy XII too, but it just has too many issues to be my absolute favorite.

Sword
05-22-2008, 09:40 AM
FFVIII I think. It had really beautiful environments and the character development was second to none.

Kobarokawa-San
05-22-2008, 09:52 AM
i played from FF VII to FF X-2 and i think my favorite is still VIII followed by VII and then IX

from VIII i love the plot and the characters and the soundtrack was amazing just as FF VII soundtrack

Amarhyllis
05-22-2008, 11:21 AM
My favorite would have to be 7 hands down. It had the best music, makes me cry like a baby every time, awesome characters, and at the time the graphics were amazing. I love it! Second favorite is 9!

Kobarokawa-San
05-22-2008, 12:08 PM
My favorite would have to be 7 hands down. It had the best music, makes me cry like a baby every time, awesome characters, and at the time the graphics were amazing. I love it! Second favorite is 9!

ohh... the music... :(

the music was and still is brilliant, Nobuo Uematsu is a master

Niro
05-22-2008, 01:17 PM
I've only played 2...VII and X...

I will pick X because thats the one i actually own...VII was good but i only played few hours of it at m8s house

Amray
05-22-2008, 03:50 PM
Final Fantasy X. Not only my favourite Final Fantasy game, but also my favourite game, and has remained at the top of my list for over 4 years now. I just love the epic story, the characters, the awesome soundtrack, and also the wonderful atmospheres of the towns and other locations that you go to.

Following very closely after that is Final Fantasy VIII, for the same reasons. Also I kind of have a crush on Selphie Tilmitt. ^^;

Chaotic_one
05-23-2008, 09:25 PM
FFIV/FFV - Simply because they are classics and I just have the urge to go on them randomly once in while over my other FF Games.

On the other hand, I do keep borrowing my mate's FF7 Game every 2 weeks just to play on it so it's a real coin toss for me.

Tifa*Lockheart
05-23-2008, 10:01 PM
Crisis Core is my favorite,along with FF7.

Chocobo
05-23-2008, 10:16 PM
Aw~~~ Final Fantasyyy!

I'm such a guru on it, I've even memorized how to speak Al-Bhed.

Anyway, my favorite one would be XII (*flitters back*) I've only played VII a little bit, but it was after X, so the graphics shocked me then I remembered it was a before game, not after. Anyway, 12 is my favorite because....Fran. The Viera are back and looking good. >_>;; actually it's because I love all Final Fantasy's, and my favorite will switch to XIII once it comes out just because I can't easily CHOOSE a single installment to love.

Yuki Atsuma
05-23-2008, 10:44 PM
I like FFX because i just like the story of it ^.^ and also FFVII because it's a cool game and i like the fighting styles.

Nanao Ise
05-25-2008, 04:29 PM
I can't stand FFVII. Used to love it 100%, but I found so many things wrong with it I almost gave up caring when the Compilation started...it's saving grace would be the soundtrack which was decent, the Turks, and MOST of the storyline. Gameplay, majority of characters, poor parts of the story really ruin things for me.

I'll probably shock people when I say this but I loved FFXII. It is THE best Final Fantasy for me, of all time. It has an epic story, awesome characters, great gameplay, lots of extra things to do. I love it, I truly do.

I also love FFVI, FFVIII, FFIV and FFTA. Speaking of FFVI...I need to dig my guide out and carry on through the WoR....

Yuri_
05-25-2008, 04:36 PM
Final Fantasy IX - My very first Final Fantasy, it was an amazing experience. The story, music, and the characters were awesome. Especially, Vivi. Vivi = pawns.

Gelnika
05-26-2008, 10:25 PM
My favorite one is VII. I played the game when it came out in 97' when I was around five years old, and I was just captivated by it even back then. I still play it, and I even have it on my PSP!
I just wish the dialog wasn't so overly dramatic and all. Some of it just gets to be way too drama-filled. It's still a fantastic game.
And also, my next favorite would be FFX. Some great memories with that one too.

wolfhood
05-26-2008, 11:55 PM
i LIKED x-2!!!

and before i get flame walled to death let me say that was a joke.

id say ff7 hands down. cid and cloud were my fav chars. and the story was great and impressive. i loved it. id say 9 and 10 were also good. hm.

gunslingergirl_
05-27-2008, 12:07 AM
Final fantasy 7 is a good one because of the great story line it has. I also like 9, I thought that one was fun. I would say 3 but I never got to finish it cause I got stuck on this one part and I keep dying so yeah and plus the game wasn't mine.

Gelnika
05-27-2008, 01:01 AM
^
III as in the original III (originally for NES but finally released officially in English on the DS) or Final Fantasy VI for the SNES?

Nanao Ise
05-27-2008, 06:44 AM
Final Fantasy X-2 is far from perfect yes, but it has impressive gameplay, if only a bit too impressive. You can become powerful very, very easily.

The Nightingale
05-28-2008, 09:41 AM
Final Fantasy X-

Reason: Because the plot is the very best, Sad though. The voice actor's they chose for these character's wre perfect, the music was very pretty, the land in which they set it in(Spira was big, beautiful and full of different stories all going on at once. I loved the plot the most, with it's twists and turn's and it's ability to suck you right in and get you addicted. The story was very heartwarming, and I found myself close to tears at the end, haha XD

:)

Lavos
05-29-2008, 01:53 AM
I'm going to have to change mine to Final Fantasy Mystic Quest. Better graphics than Advent Children.