PDA

View Full Version : What Anime is this :?

Mihawk90
05-16-2008, 04:39 PM
Hey guys... I found some pics on another site, that were from AW.com, but I (and the webmaster of this site) don't know, which animes this are xD

here are the pics:
http://teddy-netz.de/pics/animes/misc/misc130.jpg

http://teddy-netz.de/pics/animes/misc/misc131.jpg

so the webmaster and me want to know which anime this is xD

thx in advance :)

Ωmega
05-16-2008, 06:14 PM
Last time I checked, animewallpapers.com is run by same administration as this forum. So...how are you the webmaster?

Cotaku
05-16-2008, 06:22 PM
Last time I checked, animewallpapers.com is run by same administration as this forum. So...how are you the webmaster?

I think he means that he NOR the webmaster of AW know the title of the anime.

I'm not sure what the anime is, though. Sorry.

Cantelope
05-16-2008, 06:48 PM
No, he runs a site with another guy, and they have aforementioned wallpapers branded with AW.com, and they want to know what series it's from.

Mihawk90
05-17-2008, 12:04 AM

lol??? I didn't say that I'm the webmaster of aw.com *gg
read my post carefully ;)

I found some pics on ANOTHER site, that were from AW.com, but I (and the webmaster OF THIS SITE) don't know, which animes this are xD

you know what I mean ;P

ok but ack to topic^^ anyone know what anime this is...

MoroDashi
05-17-2008, 12:39 AM
Well. I for one know which anime this is. Well. At least I think I know. I reckon it's Gravitiation. Just by the 'nudity' of the picture. I guess so.
Good luck.. anime_candy

Mihawk90
05-17-2008, 12:43 AM
Well. I for one know which anime this is. Well. At least I think I know. I reckon it's Gravitiation. Just by the 'nudity' of the picture. I guess so.
Good luck.. anime_candy

hmm, but isn't gravitation about boys :?

btw not in the gallerie of gravi

and cool avatar xD

Mihawk90
05-18-2008, 01:56 AM
hmm, OK, so the last day I lokked into every series in the gallerie, but these two pics are not there :'(

Anyone know which anime this is :(