PDA

View Full Version : New Bebop Episodes

Mavericker
05-16-2008, 12:54 PM
Wasn't there rumors of new episodes in the works?

CapnJack
05-17-2008, 04:21 AM
If anything thats all it is, a rumor. The fact is... dead is dead. I believe Spike did finally get his peace and died on those steps at the end. No mummy bandages on the couch this time. It was a great series (and a great movie as well) and I would have liked to see more but the final episode, to me, brought it all together and kinda cemented in the fate of the lead character. And I excepted that fate. If new episodes are/were being drawn up, it'd have to have a new lead character(s). It would have a different feel that everyone wont take to, but I cant be sure of that really. If there is a rumor of new episodes, put up any links to articles or trusted and detailed news from fans because now Im a little curious about this.

wolfhood
05-26-2008, 05:07 PM
yeah, as much as id like more whats dead is dead. i found the ending abrupt and thats what made it good. i think they were purposely going for that effect.

all in all im sad it ended but happy that they did so much in so little :) great work

Amray
06-12-2008, 02:52 PM
I think that they will just leave it as it is now. The series is great and so very popular just as it is. It is good that they will just leave it as the classic Anime that it is well known for.

Chocobo
06-12-2008, 03:45 PM
Bah. For a while there I wasn't watching Cowboy Bebop because my parents absolutely hated anime, but then one day they weren't home and I watched it. Lucky me, it was the final episode. Made me rather sad.

Anyway, why would they continue on the anime after the main character is dead? That'd be like havng another episode after Kenshin died. I could understand if they did in RK/SX because of Kenji, but not Cowboy Bebop. Unless there was a sequel about Ed or Faye, and the episode was pointing you toward those anime, then it better be a rumor.

Mavericker
06-12-2008, 04:05 PM
I think that they will just leave it as it is now. The series is great and so very popular just as it is. It is good that they will just leave it as the classic Anime that it is well known for.

People get tired of the same-o' same-o'. They want something fresh and new.

Amray
06-12-2008, 05:50 PM
People get tired of the same-o' same-o'. They want something fresh and new.

Not for me. I have had the complete collection for over a year now and have seen practically all of the episodes atleast three times each. I still love it, the series Cowboy Bebop is just amazing in itself.

Mavericker
06-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Bah. For a while there I wasn't watching Cowboy Bebop because my parents absolutely hated anime, but then one day they weren't home and I watched it. Lucky me, it was the final episode. Made me rather sad.

Anyway, why would they continue on the anime after the main character is dead? That'd be like havng another episode after Kenshin died. I could understand if they did in RK/SX because of Kenji, but not Cowboy Bebop. Unless there was a sequel about Ed or Faye, and the episode was pointing you toward those anime, then it better be a rumor.

Who's the main character in Cowboy Bebop?

Amray
06-14-2008, 08:54 AM
Who's the main character in Cowboy Bebop?

Spike Spiegel. One of the most amazing and awesome Anime characters that you will ever see.

http://www.lunaregina.com/pngs/png03.png

motley crue
06-14-2008, 10:16 PM
I dont think so, the producers said no sequal.

Dogmat
06-18-2008, 05:22 PM
Oh god I hope there'll be more someday. I want more Edward!! She was my favorite character. :p

Lavos
06-18-2008, 07:01 PM
Oh god I hope there'll be more someday. I want more Edward!! She was my favorite character. :p

Wasn't the sequel Initial D?

Zanethose
06-18-2008, 07:50 PM
Wasn't the sequel Initial D?

two completely different series, my friend.

No, the series is done. You cant produce a sequel from the way the series ended. All of the characters which pushed the story onward and actually affected the story itself are gone. There is no way a sequel could pop up from Cowboy Bebop, only spin offs, and even so, they probably wouldnt be nearly as good as the original.

Ollie
06-18-2008, 07:53 PM
Yeeah, let's not have topics based on rumors (that is, unless you want a topic to laugh at said rumors you've heard...).