PDA

View Full Version : Alternative end for Sakura :)

Anzellote
05-15-2008, 12:33 PM
well we all saw the last season of CardCaptor Sakura, and all the one's who like it a lot would like to see, maybe, another end :) Especially when the last season ends with Sakura and Sayoran separated.
I personally think things shouldn't end like they did. I don't know one more episode or 2 I don't know

Well the meaning of this is, what would the real fans of ''our'' Sakura do to an alternative ending? Just say it :)

teed
05-16-2008, 04:15 PM
If you read the manga, it has a different ending. A happy ending that all Sakura or CCS fans would like. They get seperated but then they meet each other again. I don't want to spoil it more, just read the manga. Great ending. =)

Dryaxx
05-22-2008, 08:18 AM
well. the second CCS movie happens 4 month after Li travels home to Hong Kong.

I prefer that ending (the movie ending) So you can call the movie ending an alternative end right ^^?

love_joy_music
05-26-2008, 03:37 PM
omg i hate the anime ending i was so sad that i like cryed but Li is so hot and sakura brother omg like WOW just hot <3

Dryaxx
05-28-2008, 06:30 PM
omg i hate the anime ending i was so sad that i like cryed but Li is so hot and sakura brother omg like WOW just hot <3

Watch the second movie. WAY BETTER ending

rEikAbLeU
05-28-2008, 06:51 PM
i hope the ending didn't turn out that way, i guess i would love it more, if Li stayed after seeing Sakura at the airport...

im a bit romantic, i don't like endings like that..

WIXIE
05-30-2008, 10:09 AM
Hmmm.....
The 2nd movie ending was great
But i still hope to see what happen between them after getting together
whether Syaoran go back to HK or not
I hope CLAMP make an ending that wouldn't make Sakura's fans waiting for another great ending
Hmmmm.........