PDA

View Full Version : A Traipse Into Surreality - Hatsune Miku

KuroTan
05-14-2008, 11:53 PM
Something I came up with while randomly playing with the pen tool. I'm having so much fun with it right now.

Anyway, what do you guys think? This is probably the most screen saving wallpaper I've ever made, what with all the black patches and all. So if you want to keep your monitors longer, USE THIS. XDD

Thanks to Unli for the extract. You da bomb man.

MistressPookyChan
05-15-2008, 09:01 AM
quite nice! I like the contrast in colors. The font also works well with this. In all, a very nice wallpaper.

Hautalken
05-15-2008, 09:02 AM
For a wall, it seems to have a lot of siggy styling. Like the sharp bits in the bg and everything. All that just doesn't fit in with walls. If you gave some glow and softened the pentooled part and add some colour in the part behind the extract, it would look more like a wall.

I find the whole idea pretty unique though. Very nice indeed. But the shadowing looks all signature stuff to me. Maybe the whole thing would make a nice signature instead...
Not saying it's not fit or a wall. But some perking up would definately be required here.

KuroTan
05-15-2008, 12:18 PM
@ Pookie (Can I call you that miss?XD): Thank you.^-^
@ karuto: You've been brainwashed by all the power upped walls that has been washing over the site lately. A wall doesn't have to be all hyped up to be a wall.=b Thanks though. I'll see if I can incorporate that for the next one.