PDA

View Full Version : Demoni's Attempts

Cotaku
05-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Well, I decided to take a crack at uploading. I make simple signatures, and I'm a novice, so please don't be TOO hard on me. Oh, and I don't use photoshop. *sob* I use Paint.NET.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_01.png

Here's the first one I am uploading here. I couldn't really think of any good text. Give the credit to Serated for the extraction.
C&C, please?

rEikAbLeU
05-14-2008, 01:47 AM
i actually think you that what you did was great...

you blended the color well and mixed the image with it's background quite well too...

try doing something much more complicated, 'coz i think that could help you be better...

(im just trying to be a good critique...)
=]

demonplight
05-14-2008, 02:08 AM
you have a jagged pixel edge, I would make a new file, and drive the resolution up, and try to smooth the edge with a soft tip eraser. other than that coolie o.

Cotaku
05-14-2008, 06:55 AM
i actually think you that what you did was great...

you blended the color well and mixed the image with it's background quite well too...

try doing something much more complicated, 'coz i think that could help you be better...

(im just trying to be a good critique...)
=]

Thank you for the comments! Much appreciated. The reason I don't do complicated sigs is because, well, I really don't know how to. I'm sure that PDN doesn't have as many qualities as photoshop and that might be one of the reasons, but I really can't blame the programs I use for this kind of thing. Do you think you could give me a suggestion of how to make it more complicated?

you have a jagged pixel edge, I would make a new file, and drive the resolution up, and try to smooth the edge with a soft tip eraser. other than that coolie o.

*looks closer* Oh! I see it! I should've inspected that after I inserted the outline. I was careless and thought that the image would be fine with whatever I do to it since it's a very clean extraction. [Go Serated! w00t!]
Now, I'm not trying to make an excuse here, but in PDN I don't think there's such thing as a soft tip eraser...just...an eraser. But I can look at the forums to see if there is something. Thank you for the C&C! ^-^

demonplight
05-14-2008, 08:58 AM
Pdn?

IchigoKiss
05-14-2008, 10:16 AM
Wow very nice sig you have ^-^
and yeah as demonplight said there
are some jagged edges there ^-^
I hope to see it fixed soon >o<
And I'd like to see more from you!
Wel done!!~~

Cotaku
05-14-2008, 04:36 PM
Pdn?

PDN is the program I use. It's short for Paint.NET.
Anyway...I wasn't sure how to fix the sig because I'm Demoni, SUPER N00B! So I made a new one out of boredom.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_02.png

...Now that I look at it, it seems like they've been caught by the cops, doesn't it?
"Oh, crap! Grab the stuff and run!"
Yeah...that is SO Totoro.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_03.png

I get bored...So I made this one and attempted to do something with the opacity. It wasn't as worrying as I thought it would be. I'm a worry wort and I have anxiety probs, but that's a different story...I think it turned out good.

Cotaku
05-16-2008, 09:51 PM
I decided to take a venture and create a new set for myself!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniAVY_04.png
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_04.png

I really liked how these turned out! There are a few pixely and rough edges, though, aren't there? I don't really know how to fix it except for using the feather plugin, but if I use it too much the image starts to disappear at the edges. Like it did in the avatar, but I liked that effect there.
The image I used is the main character of Shugo Chara, Hinamori Amu.
[I just started watching it today and wanted to make a sig with her in it! ♥]

MomijiTMO
05-16-2008, 10:31 PM
Pretty good considering the program you are using. I'm curious to see what else you can get out of it. Keep on going!

Eternal_Flame
05-16-2008, 11:35 PM
I like them. I haven't used PDN, so I'm not really sure how it works, nor do I know how difficult it is to use, but the only thing I have to say negatively about them it that some of them are a bit boring. Other than that, they are really good, especially for being a novice!

IchigoKiss
05-17-2008, 05:02 AM
Nice new work Demoni!
But you need to work on your image/render quality though..
Anyway I love your set!!~~

Cotaku
05-17-2008, 09:33 AM
I like them. I haven't used PDN, so I'm not really sure how it works, nor do I know how difficult it is to use, but the only thing I have to say negatively about them it that some of them are a bit boring. Other than that, they are really good, especially for being a novice!

Well in PDN you only really have one [boring] brush unless you use the custum brush plugin, but I don't know how to use that, so that's one setback of the program. But I'm sure I wouldn't even be using all of the different brushes if I could.

Nice new work Demoni!
But you need to work on your image/render quality though..
Anyway I love your set!!~~

I know. lol
All I really can think of doing right now is taking a pic from online and using the magic wand function. n_ń;;

Time for a new set! *throws cookie dough everywhere* lol

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DNcakeAVY_05.png
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DNcakeSIG_05.png

I was extremely bored so I made this. Just a simple thing.
Cake? wtf? lol

poison.ivy
05-17-2008, 04:40 PM
O.o Wow!
I use Paint.NET for editing pics, but I have absolutely no idea how can stuff like this be done. Awesome! Keep it up!
*looks for PDN tuts*

Goodylucky
05-17-2008, 06:00 PM
you can try to use other people's extraction though, just like me ^^ I use them EVERYTIME lol

even though your backgrounds are simple and nice, i still don't know how to do it o.o;;

keep it up! I love to see more! try to use more effects okay?

Cotaku
05-17-2008, 09:27 PM
O.o Wow!
I use Paint.NET for editing pics, but I have absolutely no idea how can stuff like this be done. Awesome! Keep it up!
*looks for PDN tuts*

Really? I have now found two people, other than myself, on this forum that uses PDN! Yay! Actually...I don't really plan it...I just press buttons and hope for the best. lol! That means that all of my good sigs are usually flukes. Don't get me wrong...it's not like I have absolutely no idea about the plugins I DL, I do know what they do and what the image would look after it's done, but I don't really have a plan for anything. It's like an adventure, sig making!

you can try to use other people's extraction though, just like me ^^ I use them EVERYTIME lol

even though your backgrounds are simple and nice, i still don't know how to do it o.o;;

keep it up! I love to see more! try to use more effects okay?

Yeah...I know I can. But I don't want to get mixed up in the whole giving credits thing, because I know that if I use extractions, I'll forget to give credit to who I got it from, so I'm going to keep practicing on the magic wand. Hehe...
I'll try more effects then...RIGHT NOW! *poof*

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_06.png

Behold! It is the offspring of ultimate boredom! :D
I have no idea who the character is, but I have a feeling that she's from a video game for some reason. If anybody could tell me anything, I'd appreciate it!
I know she's a bit pixelly and stuff, but I'm still practicing with the feather plugin and magic wand. *shrug*

Goodylucky
05-17-2008, 11:23 PM
sorry i don't know which anime it's from.. I know soo less animes lol

sometimes I forget about the credits too! but once I remembered I just hurried and edit my post lol

now, for your last sig, ok, I'll just stop talking about the bad extraction stuff, get on with the real part lol, if the extraction look nice (in my imagination) I think that the big/black dots (not the small one) is a little.. uh random? o.O;; everything else look fine to me ^^

ooh, you use plug-ins? I know where to put/download them but I don't know how to use it o.O;; like what do you do to open/use it?

~Rose~
05-17-2008, 11:24 PM
I like it. It is cute...xD Your are doing good on piant

Dxon
05-19-2008, 01:25 PM
Jagged edges on the Renders. But I really like the backgrounds. Preset or made it yourself? I like the background of the first sig best.

IchigoKiss
05-19-2008, 02:04 PM
Maybe that's why you have jagged edges..
You should try & learn how to extract

^^ Ja ne!

Cotaku
05-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Maybe that's why you have jagged edges..

You should try & learn how to extract

^^ Ja ne!

Extract? You mean like what Serated does? Do you know where I could learn? Because I would be MORE than willing to. lol

Scion
05-19-2008, 10:11 PM
Well if you want to learn how to extract images, you should try using either the pen tool, polygonal lasso tool, layer masks, and the good ol' eraser tool. There are several tutorials on other sites if you are willing to search around a bit that would provide a lot of detail on to use these and other tools to get clean extractions.

And just an everyday tip; make a black background under the layer of your extraction. Zoom in and out while working on the edges to get a good view of the canvas and the area of focus.

Cotaku
05-20-2008, 09:29 PM
Well if you want to learn how to extract images, you should try using either the pen tool, polygonal lasso tool, layer masks, and the good ol' eraser tool. There are several tutorials on other sites if you are willing to search around a bit that would provide a lot of detail on to use these and other tools to get clean extractions.

And just an everyday tip; make a black background under the layer of your extraction. Zoom in and out while working on the edges to get a good view of the canvas and the area of focus.

Oh! Thanks! I'l start looking for a PDN tut. And thank you so much for the tips. It would be so convenient for a zoom window to be in PDN. lol

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/IchigoKissSIG01.png

I made a gift for IchigoKiss as a thank you for her sig to me! I know...It's not very good and teh extraction is rough and stuff. *pouts in her corner* lol jk jk
I hope she likes it! >.<
Major C&C?

LittleMomo
05-20-2008, 09:31 PM
Really? I have now found two people, other than myself, on this forum that uses PDN! Yay! Actually...I don't really plan it...I just press buttons and hope for the best. lol! That means that all of my good sigs are usually flukes. Don't get me wrong...it's not like I have absolutely no idea about the plugins I DL, I do know what they do and what the image would look after it's done, but I don't really have a plan for anything. It's like an adventure, sig making!

Yeah...I know I can. But I don't want to get mixed up in the whole giving credits thing, because I know that if I use extractions, I'll forget to give credit to who I got it from, so I'm going to keep practicing on the magic wand. Hehe...
I'll try more effects then...RIGHT NOW! *poof*

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_06.png

Behold! It is the offspring of ultimate boredom! :D
I have no idea who the character is, but I have a feeling that she's from a video game for some reason. If anybody could tell me anything, I'd appreciate it!
I know she's a bit pixelly and stuff, but I'm still practicing with the feather plugin and magic wand. *shrug*
not bad, fix the background a bit. I kinda like it since it has the bunny from Trickster :3

Cotaku
05-22-2008, 12:30 AM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_07.png

I'm really bored and I didn't want to go to bed so I made this sig. I really like how it turned out after all of the messing around with the colors and stuff.
C&C?

Goodylucky
05-22-2008, 02:26 AM

I have an image with this girl (the same look, and even the samething it's doing) but the colour isn't like that, what did you do? or is the pic already like that?
anway, in my opinion, the yellow at the top right corner shouldn't be here... I don't get why there is yellow in it lol
and try to add more effects too! It helps a lot...!

what did you do with this pic now? I don't think it's like this before right?
I really like the background, it fits the theme ^^
keep it up!

Cotaku
05-22-2008, 12:56 PM
@Goodylucky-

The bunny sig:
I did a bit of color sharpening and brought out the blue in her with PDN's color mixer function. You really don't like the yellow? I was messing around with a new plugin [I forget what it is] and the yellow looked pretty good to me. *shrug*

The Music sig:
No. It was not like that before I edited it. It was more gray, but I felt colorful. lol. So I messed with the color mixer again and found that I turned it into a cotton candy color which I found extremely pleasant. :]
Then I used the Ink Sketch plug in and I LOVE the way that it looked when it came out. I thought the bars would be fitting for a music theme. lol.

Thank you for your comments! Much appreciated! ♥

IchigoKiss
05-22-2008, 02:41 PM

Awesome thanks a mil ^^

It's really nice ^-^ I love the way it turned out too =]
If possible can you please send me the original image
And pink with blue FTW !! [ahem i'm ok now]

Keep them up and you'll get better bit by bit... Ja ne!!

Cotaku
06-02-2008, 05:17 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/SOTWhero.png

That's my SOTW entry from week #3. Also, it was my first entry in that contest ever. lol
I knew I wouldn't win, but poison.ivy told me to give it a go, so I went for it. And when I hear the word "hero" I automatically think Legend of Zelda. LOL
I was debating over Toon Link, Young Link, or...Link. In the end I chose Link because he seemed the most hero-ish. Even if I'm better with Toon Link on SSBB. LOL
Anyway...At first I wanted to make just his eyes blue and the rest black and white, then I realized that I stole that from Balance's sig. Oopsies. So I did the whole thing over and came up with this. I really like the outcome even if it is really simple.
Watch out for more Demoni Signess in upcoming SOTW contests!
As for now...
C&C on this sig, please?

IchigoKiss
06-02-2008, 05:34 PM
Now you ruined the whole surprise
of your upcoming SOTW entries ;]

The b/g is unsuitable it needs GREEN and lighter shades of GREEN too.
Maybe some grass and loverrly textures would make it all
' EWMAHGEWD [comment] ' and take of the white film strip.
And the blue eyes are pretty eye catching *.* OoOoO~~~

The Assassin
06-02-2008, 06:50 PM
they don't look simple to me! holy. very nice job indeed. :D

Cotaku
06-02-2008, 11:41 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniAVY_08.png

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_08.png

I decided that it is time for a new set! Yay! I feel in an angely mood so I chose angels for the theme. I'm not so sure if the text is fitting or not. It sounded good when I started. LOL
Thank you to everyone who commented on my Hinamori Amu sig...but it's time to say goodbye to it.

Balance
06-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Well, Demoni, the new set is very pleasing to the eye I will tell you that.

What you could have worked on was the background though, and try to add a bit more flow. The extract itself seems very...dull in that background. If you just tried to blend the extract itself, I believe it would have looked a LOT better, however it does look nice anyway.

The text could also be a little closer in my opinion.

Overall, I think it's a good set overall.

IchigoKiss
06-03-2008, 05:16 PM
Yes I have to agree with Serated on that one;
I indeed also should say that blend the extract aswell...
Anyways.. the tenshi(angel) has white kinda jagged(??) edges.
Try have an outer glow on it so it's more flow-ish or even
just add some loverly feather brushes ^.^

poison.ivy
06-10-2008, 05:06 AM
I really like your new set, as you already know ^^ Colors are very nice and calming and the image is cute. But I've to agree with Balance; the image and the background aren't blending that well. That's actually the biggest, ummm, could I call that a "mistake"?, in your sigs. Stick those together and it'll be awesome. There are many great great gfx artists on AF so this is teh best place to learn ;] Can't wait to see more! ^^

Cotaku
06-10-2008, 09:58 AM
Blending? I'm confuzzled. What does blending mean? : S
*noob moment*

IchigoKiss
06-10-2008, 10:13 AM
I think what Ivy and Balance are trying to say is that
The b/g and image don't suit that well together(??)
And like add more effects or something...
Am I right guys?

Cotaku
06-10-2008, 10:20 AM
I think what Ivy and Balance are trying to say is that

The b/g and image don't suit that well together(??)
And like add more effects or something...
Am I right guys?

Really? I was aiming for an angel in the sky kinda look. And I thought I hit it well. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea? o_o;

poison.ivy
06-10-2008, 04:31 PM
Ichigo's right. Blending... as in to look like they're in one layer, cuz it's pretty see-able that the image is added to the BG. It looks like an angel in a sky, you got that great, just try to blend them better. That's the weakness I've noticed in PDN -.- Practice is everything, dear sis, so don't worry ^^

Cotaku
06-12-2008, 01:51 PM
I think I understand...But I'm a bit confused as how to do so.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/GummyBearAVY.png
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/GummyBearSIG.png

I really want some gummy bears right now. And my craving has drawn me to create a gummy bear theme sig & avy. Lol
I thought the idea was kinda cute. And yes, I know the gummy bears are pixelly. Sorry about that. I think I'll start using this set.
Is the blending stuff better here? Because I'm still a bit confused as to how it is supposed to look.
C&C?

Tsubaki Yoshikara
06-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Maybe that we could put it in a way that the image is too outstanding?As in yea...see-able,sorta like popping out from the background.
Take a look at the one Serated made for Ivy,I know it's really well blended because i have the original image of it.It blends into the b/g,like er...as if it was originally there..(can i put it this way?)

Probably the jagged edges,actually not only edges,I can actually spot a slight white border around her images,maybe that's what that affected the blending?

Sorry...back to your sig n avi,
I'm not that expert to really know all abt photoshop and PDN and things..slight comments will do

If I'm not wrong,were you trying to make it seem like the gummy bears are raining from the sky?Cause' I think I see the gummy bears glowing...The shine-through parts are a bit weird...
Anyway,the thought of Gummy bears look cute>.<haha!gummy~gummy~
Keep up with the work!

Cotaku
06-12-2008, 10:43 PM
If I'm not wrong,were you trying to make it seem like the gummy bears are raining from the sky?Cause' I think I see the gummy bears glowing...The shine-through parts are a bit weird...
Anyway,the thought of Gummy bears look cute>.<haha!gummy~gummy~
Keep up with the work!

Actually...I'm not sure what I was trying to do...I just put gummy bears all over. lol
And at the end I thought, "That's random placement...like rain." So that's where I got the text from.
As for the glow:
I was being silly and I added the glow to make them "majestic gummy bears". (which was supposed to be the text at first but my dislike for the phrase grew and grew. lol) And after I made it softer and glowy, I ended up liking the look. So I kept it.
Thank you for your comments~ ♥

SOTW | Robots
---------------------------------------------------------

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/SOTWrobot.png

I heard robot first and I was all, ew. No offense to anybody, but I, personally, don't like the robotic look all that much. But after awhile of thought I leaned more toward Chobits. And after MORE thought, I decided Sumomo because she's awesome like that. lol
C&C?

poison.ivy
06-13-2008, 03:49 AM
Gummy bears aren't bad, the idea is cool, but yeah, the bears need a bit more work as they're very pixely. But your SOTW entry is great! You see how the image is not "falling out" of the background like the gummy bears do? That's what I'm saying! Way to go, girl! I really like the background on Sumomo one and the text is very good. The only thing I'd remove is that yellowish glow behind her, as it's not really the best color to put with all those pinks and purples... Idk, that tone of yellow just doesn't seem to fit. Overall, very very good, sis! ^^

Tsubaki Yoshikara
06-13-2008, 04:14 AM
Haa!Nice one,yea,like what Ivy said,the yellowish glow dosen't quite match with pink.
Sumomo's quite pale,isn't she?

IchigoKiss
06-14-2008, 03:01 AM
CHAN that was your SOTW entry?!
-is shocked- Well done ^^ and the url sideways is really good thinking
and can you give me the image you used please?

Cotaku
06-20-2008, 12:49 AM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_09.png

I was really bored..so I DLed a plug-in for PDN that makes a page curl, and I experimented with that. Here's the result!
@IchigoKiss:
I absolutely promise that I did not notice that the pics were the same!! xD
I was searching for a CCS pic and found this, and then I say, "Oh! That's cute!" So I took it from there, then after I finish it, I come here to upload and I see your sig.
"Oh...snap."
I'm so sorry! But it is kinda funny. XD

IchigoKiss
06-20-2008, 02:49 PM
Meh xD
I cutted Sakura myself =p just didn't post it yet..
Your new one is ok although since you'll be using that
effect [page turn] then I suggest you move sakura a lil more to the left.
And probably bright pinks would or could make it eye catching ^^

Cotaku
06-25-2008, 09:24 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/SOTWFF.png

SoTW #7 is over and here's the entry I...um...entried. : 3
C&C?

poison.ivy
06-26-2008, 03:29 AM
Sig from post#45 is nice, that effect is very cool, but I agree with Ichigo, you should move the image to the left a bit and add some screaming color :] Your SOTW entry is very cool, I really like the background! What I don't get is why is that orange border so... low quality. Maybe you should try to increase the brush size next time you use it? It works for me ^^

Overall nice work and I'm waiting for your fan button, btw, sis!!

IchigoKiss
06-26-2008, 11:23 AM
I think that the oval border with the orange
made it less exciting I say..
Maybe make it small and remove the border
BTW well done ^^

Serated
06-26-2008, 01:52 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_09.png

The concept of this signautre is good, its just not conveyed properly. Signatures like this rely solely on depth. Effects that will get you depth are the 'Drop Shadow' effect and combinations of Sharpening and Blurring. Try it out.

The Assassin
06-26-2008, 04:04 PM
That isn't bad at all! Very nice. I know that in a million years I probably couldn't make a sig that nice. I like the contrast. Again, good job.:D

Cotaku
06-30-2008, 01:01 PM
@Serated: I don't really have a drop shadow effect, specifically. I have an "outline object" plugin that lets me control angle and softness, so that would be the same, right?
I've always been..."uncomfortable" using the blurs on the render, so I tend to forget about those. But I'll try to start using them in the future.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_10.png

First, before I forget:
Thank you to IchigoKiss for the Daisuke extract. : 3

With summer comes boredom, and with boredom comes Demoni's sigs! It turned out...horrific in the end. xD
And I'm not quite sure if I blended well...I still don't get how to blend at all. So please bare with me.
C&C?

~*Red*~
06-30-2008, 02:12 PM
Your sigs are good Demoni :)

I think they're really good and you're getting better with each one.

The "Angelic Tactics" set looks nice; background, picture and text all fit in perfectly.

Dottie.
06-30-2008, 04:51 PM
Even if you think it's bad, in the end you can see that you have experimented with stock and render. Well, i am pretty sure the background is a stock. You just need to blend the character more and try adding a blur on the stock in the background, also you could try smudging the render a few times and then put the original render on the top. Or try on a new layer > apply image > filters > brush strokes > spatter and erase parts you don't want on the render and parts of the background. Hope i helped x__X;;

IchigoKiss
06-30-2008, 04:56 PM
Your new one is ok.
Just don't put abstract things at the back..
But hey like you said

With summer comes boredom, and with boredom comes Demoni's sigs!

Cotaku
07-01-2008, 01:14 AM
Even if you think it's bad, in the end you can see that you have experimented with stock and render. Well, i am pretty sure the background is a stock. You just need to blend the character more and try adding a blur on the stock in the background, also you could try smudging the render a few times and then put the original render on the top. Or try on a new layer > apply image > filters > brush strokes > spatter and erase parts you don't want on the render and parts of the background. Hope i helped x__X;;
Actually, I have no idea what stock, render, and all that stuff is. I just take a picture of a person/gummy bear [xD] and add effects with mah plug-ins. ^_^;;
I don't have "filters" on PDN...at least...not that I know of. xD
But I do have a spatter plug-in. But the whole swing ratio gets confusing for me so I still need to practice with that.
I have trouble with blending. I should get a teacher that's used PDN for this stuff. That would help loads. Maybe I wouldn't suck so much! =D
Thank you for your advice! I'll keep it in mind in the future! ♥

~*New Set*~

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniAVY_11.png
::
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_11.png

I'm still in the craze of Shugo Chara. I missed my old Hinamori Amu sig, so I made a new one! Believe me when I say, I really tried my best working with blends and blurs on this one, even if it doesn't look like it. xD
C&C please? ♫

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/SOTWswimsuit.png

SoTW 8 is over so I post now!
I was very pleased with the outcome of this. And this time I actually got a vote! xD
Thank you for your vote lawlietth! I hope I spelled your username correctly! ♥

Anyway,
I had lots of fun with my new spatter brush. Since PDN is going to get a built-in custom brush feature soon, I thought that I should start messing with the plug-in. But I couldn't change the color of the splatter, so that was a bit disappointing, but I still liked the effect. Not sure how it fits into a swimsuit theme, but whatevs! xD

C&C : Always welcome! ♥

poison.ivy
07-02-2008, 11:34 AM
Girl, your SOTW entry is bloody awesome! Really, it's great, I love the whole thing. Specially the splatter effect, it's very cool. Way to go, you're improving! ^^ Oh, and I like your new set, it's cute. Avatar is great, but the text on the sig is a bit odd... Maybe you should work on that. But overall it's a nice set. Great job, sis :]

Cotaku
07-02-2008, 12:07 PM
Girl, your SOTW entry is bloody awesome! Really, it's great, I love the whole thing. Specially the splatter effect, it's very cool. Way to go, you're improving! ^^ Oh, and I like your new set, it's cute. Avatar is great, but the text on the sig is a bit odd... Maybe you should work on that. But overall it's a nice set. Great job, sis :]

Thanks, Sis!! ^_^
I was waiting for somebody to say something about the text! xDD
If you haven't watched the anime, then you wouldn't understand. But it does have a meaning! *big grin with teeth showing*

poison.ivy
07-02-2008, 12:15 PM
XD LOL

Heh, good to see you're improving, really. Summer boredom is the best inspiration! ^^

Cotaku
07-07-2008, 11:27 PM
@poison.ivy: Summer boredom sucks, too. D:

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_12.png

here's another example of summer boredom! Not really much to say. I don't really like this one...But whatevs.
C&C?

Dottie.
07-07-2008, 11:37 PM
Hey there Demoni :3

This signature is so adorable O: Very nice use of colours and the effects in the background and very intresting use of border. Its good your trying out things but i think just a normal white border would go well with it. Also nice text placement. <3

I'm sorry if i confused you with my last post ^^;.. Keep on truckin' >:3

Goodylucky
07-07-2008, 11:56 PM

Wow!! Such a kawaii sig! XD
First of all, for the text, maybe you can make it curve-like so it matches with that half the circle?
I love the background! ^^ It matches with the extraction.
How can you not like that sig!?
Okay, as for blending, I think you should put stuff on the extraction, like the siggy I made you for example, I used brushes on the extraction so it blends..?
Um.. do you get my point..? o.o

Cotaku
07-08-2008, 12:09 AM

Wow!! Such a kawaii sig! XD
First of all, for the text, maybe you can make it curve-like so it matches with that half the circle?
I love the background! ^^ It matches with the extraction.
How can you not like that sig!?
Okay, as for blending, I think you should put stuff on the extraction, like the siggy I made you for example, I used brushes on the extraction so it blends..?
Um.. do you get my point..? o.o

I tried to make it curve...but I don't know how to do that on PDN. xD Such a noobish moment it was.
Light brushes on the extraction make it blend better? o_o
I seriously have no clue about blending. xDD
Must....Try...Harder!!

Goodylucky
07-08-2008, 12:20 AM
I tried to make it curve...but I don't know how to do that on PDN. xD Such a noobish moment it was.
Light brushes on the extraction make it blend better? o_o
I seriously have no clue about blending. xDD
Must....Try...Harder!!

well, it doesn't have to be brushes, it can be anything, that's on the extraction.. at least I think that's how you blend o.o;; blend can also mean to use a colour from the extraction and make the background that looks like the whole siggy is one picture, well, to me it's kinda like camouflage, like animals blends with where they are..? o.o

IchigoKiss
07-08-2008, 09:31 AM

Not bad on this sig. Sakura has some white bits on here and
and such other parts. I love the b/g all wavy and liquid-ish.
Pretty neat idea with the top and border bottom but uneven?
I don't get the half circle at all though that's one of my concerns =/
Maybe pastel colors? And congrats on SOTW Swimsuits.
I had no idea it was yours at all xD

poison.ivy
07-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Nice, very nice. Your latest sig is very cute, I like the colors and the background. Not bad at all, sis ^^

law~
07-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Hey Demoni <3
your SOTW 8 entry was my fav <3
I really liked the simplicity of your sig :D

nice job :D

Balance
07-08-2008, 04:21 PM

The signature is a great concept, but here's the thing.
The circle that you made in that corner is really choppy, maybe next time make it more feathered, if you can do that on PDN...

The glow effect on Sakura does not seem to fit in my opinion...
Also, the color scheme should be more pink rather than two completely contrasting colors.
Colors, that's always hard to mess with.

The signature is a GREAT idea, just needs a bit more work here and there.
Be sure to take advice from others and initiate using those advice whenever making signatures.

Maybe you should try GIMP, I heard that it's the closest thing to Photoshop when it comes to free programs.

Cotaku
07-09-2008, 01:49 AM
@Goodylucky: Camouflage? I think I understand what you're getting at [finally.]
@IchigoKiss: The half circle...I'm just experimenting with manipulating borders, but they never look all that great. Hehe.
@Balance: I've heard that about GIMP, too. I've thought about trying it, but I never got around to it. :\

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_13.png

I give much thanks to Unleh for the extraction. [You should check them out. They rock. ;D]
C&C?

Moonlight_Serenade
07-09-2008, 03:08 AM
hey Demoni it's been awhile hasn't it!? I love your previous work btw!
I was also wondering if you could make me one! lolz but go wild and amaze me if you choose to! I love also love the extractions/renders you used.
And that also doesn't mean you can forget about me, anywho iLyour work!
Keep it up!

IchigoKiss
07-09-2008, 03:57 AM

Demoni you'll get there d/w ^.^
I love this one and is that a splatter? or did it come with it?
Anway the whole 'pop art' things is really good.
Maybe make the borders a bit thiner and less
the capacity of the red and pink so it hurts my eye less ;)

Cotaku
07-09-2008, 12:25 PM
@MS: If you give me a pic, I'll try my best! But I'm not good at extracting pics so...yeah. ^_^;;
@IchigoKiss: Yes, that is a splatter. Was that good or bad? :S

Goodylucky
07-09-2008, 06:18 PM

I just realized that for your CCS siggy, the border is transparent o.O;; from the other computer, it was white for some reason, that's why I didn't comment on it much..

ok, now for this siggy, like IchigoKiss said, I luv the splatter effect XD
yeah, it kinda hurts my eyes too o.o
and for that eye part at the right, well, some of them are creepy o.o;; when i first saw it, I was like: "Aliens...?"
try lower the opacity a little?

oh, and I'm glad the word camouflage helped, you're getting better with blending ^^

Dottie.
07-09-2008, 06:31 PM
Hey there Demoni,

When I saw this signature, I was like *o* because i love colourful signatures.

As IchigoKiss said, the red and pink are a lil contrasting or don't fit quite right? I dont know the word, but in my opinion I would have used different colours - remember that certain colours mean certain emotions in art (yes this is art xD). So red is like anger, passion and stuff like that, but the red does go with the character's eyes so I can see why you chose that colour. I think I would have chosen either blue or maybe yellow.

Heh I'm rambling.. x3 Well I really like your choice of extraction and the eye effects. Your choice of text placement, in my opinion, is fine because even I don't know where else it could fit. Anyways, you are getting much better :3 <3 and I hope I helped.

Actually, I have no idea what stock, render, and all that stuff is. I just take a picture of a person/gummy bear [xD] and add effects with mah plug-ins. ^_^;;
I don't have "filters" on PDN...at least...not that I know of. xD

Also, an anime render is something someone has made, an anime extract is someone who has cut out an anime character from a scan, wallpaper, whatever and I think (cause no one actually told me what a stock was and if I get this wrong I'm going to be the biggest fool) is a picture taken by someone, like a car, bridge, city etc.

Sorry, I thought you had Photoshop ^^; well I don't know much about PDN but I'm sure someone here does.

Cotaku
07-10-2008, 07:20 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/MaruTutSIG.png

This is the result of Maru's Tutorial. "Passion for Fasion".

Goodylucky
07-10-2008, 11:05 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/MaruTutSIG.png

MaruDashi's tut..!? I thought she uses Photoshop o.O;; don't tell me you got photoshop..?
anyway, I like everything except for those pink parts for the background. Personally, it doesn't seem to match well o.O;; maybe it's the colour.
but I like the effect ^^ maybe change the colour?
keep it up! ♥

EDIT: Yay~ the 4th page! XD

Cotaku
07-11-2008, 06:34 PM
@GoodyLucky: Yesh, I gots photoshop now. I know about the pink parts. xD In the tut she put in a C4D so I just looked for one and found some fractal renders. Are they the same things? I don't have any experience with them or photoshop for that matter, so I'll have to do a lot of experimenting. And thank you for hitting the fourth page! *hi five* ♥

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_14.png

Credit for the extraction goes to IchigoKiss. *applause* ♥

So I tried changing the colors of the C4D/fractal render this time! Much better, IMO. xD
C&C please?

Goodylucky
07-11-2008, 06:46 PM

Wow, you got Photoshop! Lucky you!!
Ok, I don't think fractal render is C4ds.. it looks kinda.. different o.O;;
Alright, comments:
First of all, your "fractal render" effect doesn't seem to match, well, at least not with the background you did. Since you got Photoshop, you can experiment different things now. Check out some tuts and you might get better with Photoshop ^^

Dottie.
07-11-2008, 07:09 PM
Fractal renders are a bit different to C4Ds. C4Ds are bulky while fractal renders are mostly thin and have lots of lines. (I think e_e)

But anywho, Congrats on getting photoshop~ Once you play around with it you'll get better.

The fractal render, I think, looks much better with same colour scheme but it looks kinda out of place in the signature. It can be quite tricky to use, C4Ds and such because some work in some sigs and some don't - but because you are a beginner at photoshop I wouldn't worry about using C4Ds yet, try using more simple techniques to just get the jist of photoshop, then try using them. If I do find any photoshop tutorials for beginners I'll be sure to show you them.

I do like your extraction palcement, and the patterned background and the light effect. In my opinion I would have moved the text somewhere else maybe to the right of her.

But anyways, It's very good for your first signatures in photoshop. Can't wait to see your next ones. <3 :3

Jagan Eye
07-14-2008, 02:04 PM

Ah, what a cute siggy. I kinda feel like there is a lot of empty space though. Maybe making the signature a bit smaller would solve that? I think the text you used is cute and it serves the siggy well, but maybe if you tried maybe using a different font color like a light green and put a dark green stroke around it, it would stand out more. Overall, its a cute sig and I absolutely adore Sakura.

Moonlight_Serenade
07-14-2008, 08:12 PM
oh first congrats on getting photoshop! ^ ^
and i agree with GoodyLucky on the pink sig the colors doesn't seem to match.. i love the effect, but you could try changing the background color ot the effects color.
and on the green one i love it!it's so adorable! ^ ^

Cotaku
07-15-2008, 12:40 AM
@Jagan Eye: Sakura = pwnage XP Thank you for that text comment. I wasn't sure what to do, so I just stuck it in there. I'll try that sometime!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_15.png

Super boredness + Edward Elric = Smexy Ed Sig ♥
Of course I'm only talking about Ed. Not the sig. xDD
C&C?

Fan Button, anybody?
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniFan.png

Jagan Eye
07-15-2008, 10:37 AM
Yeah, text work is something I have a lot of trouble with as well. x3

New Ed sig: I suck at telling if there is a border or not, but if there isn't I really think you need one because it makes the sig complete. This sig sorta makes me feel like its a part of a quilt and maybe you intended that but the grid like texture makes the sig look kinda dusty and I don't think it should be covering Ed. Since the extract is red, maybe you should work with the red tones in the back and use some c4ds? The text could also use a stroke around it. You should play with it some more ^_^

IchigoKiss
07-15-2008, 04:46 PM

WOW you have photoshop??Which one?..
Anyway.. This one is ok maybe lessen the green and bring out
more yellow in it.. maybe aswell as make the image bigger
And yes C4D's are like futuristic lines fractal renders are swirly things....
-ramlbes on and on lol-
Keep it up overall!!!OH yeah kawaii fan bohttuhn

poison.ivy
07-16-2008, 12:53 PM
YAY for getting Photoshop, sis! I see you've started using some serious magic xD Very nice, I really like the one with Ichigo's extraction. Very nice. As for the fan button... I practicly requested one, haven't I? xD Keep it up! Photoshop is magic, heh :]

Cotaku
07-16-2008, 11:27 PM
@Jagan Eye: I think I put one in. But...it was only one pixel. :S Oops. xD The whole quilt thing...was a total discovery to me, and I liked the look, but I only realized that it was covering Ed after I saved it and I didn't know how to get it off. ._. So I kept it like that.
@IchigoKiss: CS2
@poison.ivy: You got your fan button now! Yay! I finally got around to it. It isn't much. I just whipped it up in, like, 5 seconds. xD

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/MS_Gift.png

I tried to make a request gift thing for Moonlight_Serenade, but I think it's too plain...But I don't have many brushes or experience...Does anybody know where I could get some brushes or plug-ins or whatever? xD
C&C?

Dottie.
07-17-2008, 01:53 AM
The extration/render is adorable i must have it >:3
I think it looks good simple. Maybe more colours in the background of pink? or some brushes maybe floral ones. x3

IchigoKiss
07-17-2008, 05:11 PM
ZOMG! I have CS2 YAYness!
Anyway you can find some brushes on deviantart or somewhere on the net..
Fonts will also help your siggies!

Cotaku
07-17-2008, 05:56 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_16.png

At first I was gonna try Serated's "Maru Tut", but then I got confused on one of the first steps because it didn't come out like his, so I quit and made this. XD
I'm not a fan of Bravo Girls, but the render looked sooooooo cute! >_<
After all, what's cuter than pocky? Though, I do prefer strawberry over chocolate.
ANYWAY
I got some new brushes! Only two sets, but still. It still seems a bit simple, but it sure does look elegant to me. I was very pleased with the outcome. Though, I'm still not sure if the color of the "organic" brushes is right. I thought it was a good color. *shrug*
C&C?

Goodylucky
07-17-2008, 09:53 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_16.png

yay! you got new brushes! congratz!!
I really like this sig! how you used the colours and everything.
except for.. the colours you used for the background of your text doesn't really match well.
maybe you can try using pink in your sig?
overall, you did a pretty good job xD

Moonlight_Serenade
07-20-2008, 06:40 PM
Ok first i love my sig you made for me!-squeals-
of course like you said it's plain but still overall good.
The sig you made using MaruDashi's tut turned out well.
But like GoodyLucky said the background text doesn't seems to match.
You can try to download text brushes if you you want to put words on the bg.
And if you're lookign for brushes try googling them or go to DeviantArt
Hope i helped, and thanks again for the sig!

poison.ivy
07-21-2008, 09:54 AM
That's some awesome improvement! Great sig, sis. =D I really like the background, very interesting. As for the colors, I think you've done a good job in blending them, specially since we're talking about red and pink. Great job! And Moonlight Serenade's sig is adorable too. Go, Demoni!

Cotaku
07-22-2008, 02:12 PM
@GoodyLucky: The text in the back doesn't match? I thought the cursiveness looked kinda cute. *shrug*
@poison.ivy: Thank you for the comments, sis! ♥

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_17.png

dotmyztick honors this siggy with an awesome extraction!

It's been a couple days. xD
I'm not so sure about the text...The font, placement, and color seem a bit...I don't know. But I could find a better place to put it so I stuck it there and added a soft brush stroke under it. And a white border doesn't seem to fit now that I look at it. I'm not really sure how I like this one. ^_^;;
C&C?

Jagan Eye
07-22-2008, 02:23 PM
Orange!!! I feel like you like colors a lot. I like the background a lot. I love how everything blends together so well, though I do think that the background shouldn't cover the girl like that on her back. I love the text choice though. I feel this sig would be a bit more powerful if you changed the border though, to something maybe 1 or 2 pixels and dark orange. Other than that, wonderfully amazing.

poison.ivy
07-22-2008, 03:13 PM
Misa-Misa <3 Wow, that's one orange sig! Very nice. I agree with Jagan above, she took the letters from my fingers. ^^ Great job!

IchigoKiss
07-22-2008, 03:33 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_17.png

This is really awesome~ ORANGE yeah :3
Anyway nothing to say here ^.^ great job!!

Cotaku
07-23-2008, 02:06 AM
@Jagan Eye: Colors are my best friends. We can only imagine what I'd do with a rainbow >.>
@The people who commented on the orange: Don't you guys know? Orange is the new black! ...Or whatever that saying is... lol

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_18.png

IchigoKiss extractions deserve love!

Um...I messed with gradients and layer blending...things...
There is only one thing I can say:
Shiiiiiiiny...XD
C&C?

Tsubaki Yoshikara
07-23-2008, 04:15 AM
Hi there Demoni~I haven't been on for a long time!Wow~!You've improved a lot!!The orange one is splendid!!How did you do it?Mind pmming me?!!I've always wanted to make one like that!!

And for the Prism one, does the text stick out a bit too much?
I don't think I know what to comment on but I think I'm gonna ask you for tips and advices~~!!!!KEEP IT UP!!YOU COULD CONSIDER JOINING SOTW SOMETIME SOON!!!!

poison.ivy
07-23-2008, 09:13 AM
Hmmm, shiiiiiiiiiny indeed xD But not bad, I like it. Tho it seems kinda sharp :/ Maybe to work on that, then it'll have more flow. Or so I hope.

IchigoKiss
07-23-2008, 09:20 AM
You see to use a lot for my extracts
[not that it's a bad thing]
Anyway you definitely improved A LOT.
Now on your shiny one maybe change the extract to something
that would make the whole thing flow through ^.^

Cotaku
07-24-2008, 12:45 AM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniAVY_18.png
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_18-1.png

I'm in a Lucky Star mood. :P
I had a bit of trouble placing the text.
C&C?
♥5th Page!♥

Otosu
07-24-2008, 12:49 AM
I like your work ^_^ And, other than being pixelish around the edges, all of your renders are adorable! I don't suppose the pixelation can be fixed with paint...

poison.ivy
07-24-2008, 05:11 AM
Aaaah, it's so cool! Very nice, I like it a lot. I think the text is okay, and what I like too is the border. It's perfect and it blends with everything else nicely. Good job! :]

Cotaku
07-30-2008, 07:41 PM
Meh. I'm getting bored with that set. xD
Too "spongy" for my taste right now.
New set!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniAVY_19.png
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_19.png

Felt a bit pink today. xD
I think the render is absolutely adorable! Go ahead and question my opinions on cuteness. xP
I was thinking about adding the text, "Try the Tea" but decided not to do that. Would it have been better with that?
C&C is always appreciated. ALWAYS. ♥

The Nightingale
07-30-2008, 07:43 PM
I <3 it Demoni!

It's very Pink, haha, but very pretty!

*gives thumbs up*

Aleyna
07-30-2008, 11:40 PM
Your style reminds me of my own old signatures. O_O
I love the color and the choice of image. I think the sig would look better with a grungier font, and I think the text in placed wrong. The brushes are cute, but I think there is too much.
I think you have a lot of potention though, keep working on making sigs.

Dottie.
07-31-2008, 01:31 AM
In the right hand bottom corner, I don't think the glow on the brush goes very well. D: but its not so noticable.

And the colouring behind your name looks kinda out of place.
but everything else looks really good :3 love the pink colours and I think the extraction is cute, reminds me of alice in wonderland. x3

Goodylucky
07-31-2008, 01:42 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniAVY_19.png

really awesome set!
like dotmyztick said, the pink part that you put your text on doesn't seem to match. can you maybe erase that pink part behind the text?
and for the avy, maybe you don't need to extract the teapot. maybe you can put the extraction's hand in it too? colour the bg too ^_^
btw, is it just me, or does your border seem uneven for the 4 sides..? maybe I need glasses too...

Korobi
07-31-2008, 04:45 PM
Nice sig, but I agree with Goodlucky that maybe you should have just cropped the avvy out of the sig because it doesn't look like it matches.

IchigoKiss
07-31-2008, 04:49 PM

This one's pretteh in pink :L
Just maybe lessen some the floral - swirly brushes and use
textures for the bg so it has some sort of feeling and to make it more blendy.
And I LOVE the extract it's rad dude, yeah. Please send it to me *0*

Cotaku
08-11-2008, 12:28 PM
@dotmyztick: Now that I look at it, the pink behind the text seems...too pink. Darn. D:

@Goodylucky: Yeah, it is uneven. I don't really like the way I'm handling borders in PS. ^_^;;

@IchigoKiss: I thought the jungle of pink plants made it look jungly. *shrug*

~New set~

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniAVY_20.png
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_20.png

I hate making avatars. D:
I found the Kanaria render and I HAD to have it! x]
C&C?

Goodylucky
08-11-2008, 03:53 PM
yay, new set!!
for the avy, I think you should put more gray into it and less yellow, too bright >.>
and now for the set, it's really good, but I don't like how you placed the text over rectangles. still, nice blending ^_^

as for borders, I think for PS, you select a new layer, then go to Edit > Stroke, then you choose your pixels and colour for your border.

Aleyna
08-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Cute new set.
I like how the effects are on the image from the background.
I think there could be a nice effect around the upper left hand corner that could pop out.
The text looks great this time by the way. ^_^

Cotaku
08-18-2008, 01:06 AM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/GoodyluckyAVA01.png
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/GoodyluckySIG01.png

Goodylucky's request~ She extracted the image.
I've been having a really horrible "block", lately. ;_;
So I hope she likes it!
Once again, I hate avatars. *glares at the avatar*
C&C?

Goodylucky
08-18-2008, 01:15 AM
how can you possibly hate the avatar!!
I love the avatar xD
come to think of it, the character looks kinda scared o_O;; I wonder what will happen if you add a phrase that says: "Ahh! A spider!!"
I think um.. for the sig.. you could make it lighter ^_^;;and try some C4Ds... <-- yeah, I'm addicted to C4Ds that's why I think every sig needs C4D... -_-;;
anyway, try every filter, so you can know what each filter does and it might be useful x.x and mess around super much xD

Evockzi
08-18-2008, 01:34 AM
Once again, I hate avatars. *glares at the avatar*

Looking good, Like how it the General Effect blends right into the Render. ^^

Also glad to hear I'm not alone for Hate for Avatar's.

Cotaku
08-18-2008, 01:39 AM
@Goodylucky: I haven't messed around with C4Ds yet so I'm waiting on that until I get a bit better.
@Evockzi: Lol. I think avatars hate me back, too. : P

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/GoodyluckySIG01-1.png

Brighter version~

Goodylucky
08-18-2008, 01:46 AM
aaah!! too bright!! it hurts my eyes now!!
*runs away screaming xD*
actually, ignore what I said about making it brighter.
the darker one actually looks better now o_O;;
sorry for the trouble, Demoni T_T

DeeviousDemon
08-18-2008, 06:45 AM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/GoodyluckyAVA01.png
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/GoodyluckySIG01.png

C&C?

ah supaa kawaiiiiiii!!!! loves it!!!! maybe the bg is a lil too plain for me and too flat...like the idea of the pixlated render though....ha i just like it lol

Cotaku
08-19-2008, 12:20 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/TwilightdreamsSIG01.png

Twilightdreams gifty! ~
I hope she likes it! >.<
C&C?

Goodylucky
08-19-2008, 04:47 PM
yay! Fruits Basket xD
okay.. just to point this out.. the border is uneven again >.>
anyway, try to add more colours cuz it looks kinda monotone...
try to make the text smaller also, cuz it takes too much space and it stands out a little too much...
you're improving quickly xD

Balance
08-19-2008, 07:51 PM
yay! Fruits Basket xD
okay.. just to point this out.. the border is uneven again >.>
anyway, try to add more colours cuz it looks kinda monotone...
try to make the text smaller also, cuz it takes too much space and it stands out a little too much...

I'd have to agree with Goodylucky there.

But then again, uneven borders can be good as well.
So I wouldn't worry too much about that.

But yes, the colors need to be a bit more flamboyant in my opinion.
Because without color, we are just like dogs who don't understand the beauty of color.
Also it could probably be a little shorter on the height as well.

Keep up the works. I'll drop by more often from now on. ;D

Cotaku
08-19-2008, 09:23 PM
@Goodylucky: For the color part...would adding more orange make it less monochrome? Or would that be no good?

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/IchigoBleach.png

Before you go saying, "OMG So bright! My eyes!" I was just super bored and challenged myself. I put a flare of light on every layer except the border layer. And other lighting effects.
So yes. It is bright. It is on purpose. And since it was just a fun little project, I didn't add any text.
If you want to, go ahead and C&C. xD

Goodylucky
08-20-2008, 04:18 PM
okay, for the Fruits Basket sig, I think orange could work, but try to not to let it fuse together with the original bg, maybe white will work too ^_^

alright, for the new sig... OMG So bright! My eyes!! jk xD
the light sourse is kinda weird, cuz the light should be coming infront of Ichigo, not behind him... I don't really like the border colour for some reason also >.<
hope to see more sigs from you xD

Cotaku
08-26-2008, 08:12 PM
SotW #16 Entry:
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/1830/entryief6.png

@Jagan Eye & YukiOnna: Thank you for the votes. ♥

At first I was just messing around with the Halftone function...Then I ended up really liking the result so I decided to enter.
C&C?

Balance
08-26-2008, 08:27 PM
SotW #16 Entry:
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/1830/entryief6.png

I actually thought this one was really good too.
Just seems as though you could have done more.
Perhaps blend your signature in more...
But seriously, it's a good signature.

Jagan Eye
08-26-2008, 08:28 PM
Oh, I totally loved this signature. The text place ment could have been done on the sig instead of the border, but I do like the simplicity of the non-cluttered background. The stock of choice is very cute as well. Love the circles as well. [I'm a sucker for circles XD]

poison.ivy
08-27-2008, 06:14 AM
Waaah, haven't been around for a while. That was YOUR entry??? Wow! Great!

Lovely new stuff, specially that Ichigo sig, I really like it. Wonderful colors and nice work overall. Keep it up, I see improvement! ;]

Cotaku
08-27-2008, 10:41 AM
@Balance: I tried to blend it more by adding more circles...Didn't look so good. xD
So I just gave it the thumbs up at that. Thank you for the comments! ^__^
@Jagan Eye: I kept trying different places for the text but it always covered up the circles and that made me angry. I wanted to see more circles! RAWR!
@poison.ivy: Yes. That was my entry. xD I didn't think the Ichigo sig was all that great. Just a "doodle". Thanks for the comments!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/TreyTut.png

My result of Trey's tut.
I had a fun time with this one, even though the pentool still frustrates me. *beats pentool with a spatula* >3
Soooooo yeah. xD

IchigoKiss
08-27-2008, 03:11 PM
UBER SMEXY.
I love the way that it's soo focused on the chara!
The text just needs some work though
and the border too =/ overall I love it!

Goodylucky
08-28-2008, 09:56 PM
Love the new sig! Looks lovely ^-^
I don't really like the thick line going down the sig, but I know it's part of the tut, so don't worry about it.
Like IchigoKiss said, work on the font and the border. Try to use every font you have and see which one suits better. As for the border, don't just do a simple 2 px/3 px border for 4 sides, try to do like the top and bottom 2 px and left and right part 5 px or something, if you know what I'm getting at x3
You've improved A LOT!! Keep it up~

Cotaku
09-08-2008, 10:34 PM
Gosh I haven't updated for awhile. School started. Ugh. Oh, well. What can ya do? I'll try and update as much as I can.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_21.png

I had this Lelouch render laying around. Decided to use it. I don't know anything about Code Geass, though. I"ve been wanting to watch it, but haven't gotten to it yet. xD
Bear with me for the text. I'm gonna start practicing that. All that came to mind was "Golden" because I looked at it and I was all, "MY EYES! THE GOLD! THE GOOOOLD!" XD
C&C?

Goodylucky
09-08-2008, 11:07 PM
Yeah, definetely work on the text. Try to use different font, not just uh, Century Gothic? [Whatever font that is O_O]
The extraction looks kinda weird for some reason >_> Anyway, you like C4D's alot now, eh?
Try to add some black in there, overall, it's pretty good xD

poison.ivy
09-09-2008, 05:47 AM
Loving the Lelouch~ It's a bit pixelish [or whatever you call it], but teh background is great. Work on the text, YES! Nice, work, keep it up, sis. ^^

Aleyna
09-09-2008, 09:14 PM
pops p*~I actually like the font and the effects you have around the font too.
I think some vector effects or brush effects couldv'e gone nicely with what you had going with the text.
Just feels like there's something missing with all of that empty space.

IchigoKiss
09-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Do I see a C4D there??
I love the amber, gold glows it reminds me of
an insipiring ad I saw on tv one day...
Anyway Lulu seems abit crispy, you should erase
the c4d on the right and maybe use the sponge tool
or burn tool on him.But I don't think orange's suit
Lulu...maybe aswell work on text and download
or try different fonts should do.
Overall it's been good to see that you used a c4d
and made a somewhat kinda mixy fusion-ish backdrop

Balance
09-10-2008, 06:13 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_21.png

Very nice.
Few things though.
As Serated once said, try your best not to spread text around so much. It just seems so random how Demoni is all the way up there. Make it a sub-text underneath the 'Golden' text.
Also, the word "Golden" looks really odd on just a black box that came out of nowhere.
Next time, make it solid, and maybe, if you like, put a drop shadow effect on it.
Also, the background seems like it could have been worked on a little more. Perhaps a bit of clipping mask here and there.
Also, Lelouch looks like he had been WAY oversharpened, and it looks like there are a few spatter effects here and there over at his neck, and the two symbols near his neck area.

Not bad, and great attempt.
Keep it up, and aim for the heavens to get better!

Cotaku
09-15-2008, 09:35 PM
Oh! He is pixelly. o.o;;
And yes, I've gotten into C4Ds ^.^
I was kind of going for an explosion-y kind of look. Didn't work too well, but I still really liked the outcome.
Well...PS isn't working as of the moment, so I'll prolly go back to PDN until I can fix it. So be prepared and waiting. >.>

Cotaku
10-05-2008, 05:07 PM
I'm back! [With working PS] x3
And with a new siggeh~

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_22.png

I tried a bigger more squarical size, as you can see. I really like how this turned out. Themed with Halloween/Samhain and I even added a bit of cat-girl lovin' in there. :3

C&C please?

Memento Mori
10-05-2008, 05:16 PM
The new trick-or-treat signature is cute, and the colors somewhat go together, but they need a little work. Y'know, the flow and everything. You need to make it pop a little more.

Also, I'm not diggin' the font you used for it.

Cotaku
10-06-2008, 09:25 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/LovebeatTut.png

Thanks to .Lovebeat for a fun tutorial! ♥

I was following it for the most part then veered off and did stuff on my own because I started getting curious.
"What does this do?"
"What happens if I did this...then this...then...Ooooh! Pretty!"
And so on...
So yeah. xD

The Nightingale
10-07-2008, 07:46 AM
I love them Demoni =] you really have gotten quite good!

Keep up teh great work.

Also have you tried downloading any fonts?

Cotaku
10-14-2008, 10:43 PM
@.Rainbow.Beat. - Thankies! ^.^ I try and get as many fonts as I can. But they just don't appeal to me when I see them, sometimes.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_23.png

Okay. I was uber bored and started looking around for tutorials. Found some "vintage" ones and tried them out. I wasn't going to do much with this one. I just wanted it to look like an old picture or something like that. So that's why it's pretty empty.
I totally need some inspiration. *shakes head* xD

Cotaku
10-16-2008, 11:17 PM
I found some inspiration...kinda. xD

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/So-chanBDAYSig.png

It is one of my best friend's birthday! And since she lives really far away and I don't know her address, I made her this. I don't know when she'll use it, but we like giving pics to each other, for some reason. :3
Over half of this was done from a tutorial somewhere on the web. I think it's so cute! [Honey rox mah sox ♥]

Nariel
10-17-2008, 07:00 PM
I really like the Halloween one, especially the colors.

The one for your friend is super kawaii!

And the text on the wing looks really great on the other one.

Cotaku
10-18-2008, 01:28 AM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_24.png

I tried messing around with other stuff from that tutorial I mentioned in Post #144. I did some other stuffs and some different stuffs and BAM! This is the result.
I've grown attached to the wireframe C4D. o_o
It looks so awesome IMO.
Had an awesome time with this sig. <3
Expect to see more smudgey/cloudy effects in the near future.
C&C?

[Btw - Is it me, or am I making more siggies than usual?]

K!LLaH
10-18-2008, 02:40 AM
Did you make this@ poison.ivy?
it's fantastic..
http://www.animeforum.com/image/11714648ac09d51e538.png

as for you Demoni your work isn't bad at all..with a little more practice you'll do great things!

Aleyna
10-18-2008, 07:29 PM
You have gotten so much better since I last replied in here.
The grungry graph layout goes with the image's wings in your newest sig, and the color combo it pretty.
I think you couldv'e added another grungry effect in the sig, but it looks good just the way it is too.

Cotaku
10-18-2008, 08:58 PM
@K!LLaH: Poison.Ivy's sig was made by Midnight Rider. Her other one was made by Serated. Awesome GFX-ers.
@Twila: Thanks so much for the comments! ^.^

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_25.png

Really cute render, huh? :3
I'm proud of this one, for some reason.
But I'm a bit miffed, because I started a completely different thing, and it still is so similar to my other latests. D:
And now that I look at it, the text color and square things don't really fit, do they? *sigh*
Didn't I tell ya that I'm addicted to that wireframe?! ARGH! *headdesk*
C&C Please?

K!LLaH
10-18-2008, 11:04 PM
@demoni o oki thanks..i really need a cool sig and an avatar i keep requesting for one in the other threads..but no ones ever nice enough to do it for me.
this makes me sad all day.

Cotaku
10-19-2008, 08:57 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_26.png

I'm not much of a Gorillaz fan, as far as I know, but this render of Noodles is so cool, I had to use it. :3
It's not one of my best [mostly because of the border, I think], but I like the mess of images in the bg. A map, a rising sun pattern, and some musical staffs. It's a bit cluttered, but I think I like that.
C&C?
Page 7!

.fnhvmnvmv
10-21-2008, 10:06 AM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_26.png

~Nice! I love the....ahm....textures? or brushes you used. Lovely colors. I am not a Gorillaz fan, but I love the sig. The border is okay...you maybe should have used a ... darker color...^^
Anyway, I like your siggies hun! =3

Darkandiel
10-21-2008, 12:27 PM
I love the textures and colours, it looks really nice. I really don't like the border, it's a little too much. I think a two pixel enclosed border would look so much better on that particular sig.

IchigoKiss
10-22-2008, 10:54 AM

It is indeed cute,personally I'd probably just change the size
and erase some of the kinda blur on the face with a soft brush with
low opacity I love the textwork though!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_24.png

I like the flow-kinda feeling to it although around her is kinda
crispy...You should erase some of bits on the right because you
really can't see her right arm and maybe a little on her left aswell?
Nice textwork again,imo I'd filp the username upsidedown and put it where the line is

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_23.png

I'm not really liking this one sorry ^^; it might be better off as a texture imo..
Nothing is really going from what I see but yeah I like that old age effect nice =]

Overall you did pretty good and congratz
on being in Hypnotic..I told him to ask you :3

Cotaku
10-23-2008, 11:26 PM
@Miss Independant: I knew the color was off...but I didn't realize it until I saw it against the forum's dark bg. ;_;
@IchigoKiss: Thanks for the comments! I'm not sure what you mean by the text part on my Rush sig. Sorry. I hate the last one, too. Don't worry. It was just another "doodle."

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/RainbowBEATSIG02.png

Here's the request for .Rainbow.Beat.! I really hope she likes it! *crosses fingers* ♥
Extraction credit = Serated

Cotaku
10-26-2008, 01:44 AM
Awww. No visitors? D:
Don't I feel unloved. </3
xD

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/KillahAVA01.png
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/KillahSIG01.png

Here's the requested set for K!LLAH.
I hope she likes it ^.^
The avatar was just something I whipped up quick because
1) I suck at avatars. xD
2) I didn't know if she wanted one.

I think I'm starting to get the hang of smudging now. I need a bit more practice, I think, though.
C&C please?

MysticFairyDrmz
10-26-2008, 02:35 AM
Your smudging is actually not bad at all. Love the recent set. Nice smudging and nice effects. Text i think would be better smaller and brought down on her lower back and lower the opacity a little. Tad to much green but love it. Looks a tad to sharpened but nice.

IchigoKiss
10-26-2008, 11:16 AM

This is quite good actually,yet I don't like the big sparkle on the left
maybe lessen some opacity of random stars incl. the one I just said about.
Did you sharpen the chara?? You should've sharpened the whole thing imo...
I like the way you did your text reminds me of a song title from somewhere.
Well done,I also think i'm getting the hang of smudging too.

Cotaku
10-26-2008, 12:01 PM
@MysticFairyDrmz: I always seem to sharpen my renders too much. Maybe next time I won't mess with the sharpen option. Thank you for your comments! ♥

@IchigoKiss: Really? I kinda like the sparkles. Maybe I'm just in a sparklie mood because it's snowing outside. xD I also think I'm getting better at text and it's placement. Especially after reading Serated's tip. That helped loads. Yay for smudginess! x3

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_27.png

I tried Kershey's Shana Tag Tutorial. [My tongue twister of the day...somewhat.]
I went as far as the step for the border.
Then I went off and messed with gradient maps, smudging, and lighting effects.

::EDIT::

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_28.png

Just a lil' something whipped up out of boredom. I tried to use the pen tool. That was epic fail. .__.
I got it to look a little, decent, though.
I like it. *shrug*

K!LLaH
10-26-2008, 09:40 PM
i think it's perfect..it's exactly what i asked for i asked demoni to make me something and just have fun with it. it's simple yet hardcore at the same time..just my style!

This is quite good actually,yet I don't like the big sparkle on the left
maybe lessen some opacity of random stars incl. the one I just said about.
Did you sharpen the chara?? You should've sharpened the whole thing imo...
I like the way you did your text reminds me of a song title from somewhere.
Well done,I also think i'm getting the hang of smudging too.

IchigoKiss
10-27-2008, 03:18 PM

OURAN! <3 I love the idea your putting in very simple and bit retro-ish.
I don't like the left side at all,it's like your hiding something yet I do
like the fact that you're using Nathaniel <33 something could've been
done better imo.Don't worry Demoni practice,practice the pen tool
and you wont' fail ;3

Dotbeat.
10-27-2008, 03:54 PM
Whoa, demoni , ur even getting better than ever ,
ur improving sooo quick its hard to pick up the pace .

this one is the definition of peace ,
the backround is soothing , and its also bright .
It shows the peaceness throught the child's eyes .

Tsubaki Yoshikara
10-28-2008, 04:54 AM
DEMONIIIIII~~!!SORRY FOR NOT COMING TO VISIT YOU FOR SUCH A LONG TIME >< Exams...throughout that long period of time....very sorry.

You were much better than before!!The improvement is obvious~Awesome.
Can tell that you have your style now(Sorry if you don't) ^^ ><

Gogogo demoni~Maybe create a tut on some of your best rated siggies someday ^^

.fnhvmnvmv
10-28-2008, 06:21 AM

OURAN! <3 I love the idea your putting in very simple and bit retro-ish.
I don't like the left side at all,it's like your hiding something yet I do
like the fact that you're using Nathaniel <33 something could've been
done better imo.Don't worry Demoni practice,practice the pen tool
and you wont' fail ;3

~I have to agree. But if I look at your first siggies and then at this one...:Gal! you improved so much! *clap*
now to the sig: I love that colors, but as Ichigo already said: the left side is not that pretty...=3 but i am sure, no i KNOW you will get better and better =)

Balance
10-28-2008, 12:40 PM

This has probably got to be your best signature out of all the signatures that you have made so far.

The smudging is excellent, however it seems that it is the only thing that defines your signature other than the sparkles that you added in your signature.

Perhaps if you did a bit of distortion layers and changed the blending options of those layers, then perhaps you would have gained the full potential of this signature.

Also, use color balance if you can...that is if you are using Photoshop. I tend to forget who's using Photoshop or not anymore.

Anyway, the text actually fits and is placed very well.

Great job on this signature, and continue to do what it is that you do, and you will improve as time goes by.

Cotaku
10-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Oh wow. So many comments this time! Yay! ♥

@ IchigoKiss: Ouran be teh pwnage, especially the Hikaru and Kaoru. :3
I kinda liked the left side, actually. xD
I am epic phail when it comes to the pen-tool. I totally need
pen-tool tuts for practice. Thanks for the comments! :3

@ .Beat: I don't think I'm improving too quickly. But thank you. ^.^
I was just going for a cute look in my Peace signature, but I'm glad
it gives you a message of sorts. xD

@ Tsubaki: Thanks for your comments. Not too sure that I have a defined
style, yet, though.

@ Missy: Thanks for the comments. I so loved the colors on that one. :3

@ Balance: What's a distortion layer? *feels noobish* xD
Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments. ^.^

[Don't you love my optimism?]

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_29.png

I think this one turned out okay. I don't like where I placed the text, but I couldn't find another place for it. D:
And I'm not sure if the wireframe C4D fits, but I think it looks good. x3
C&C?

IchigoKiss
10-31-2008, 07:33 AM
I like your new sig!!Although I just don't like the chara you used..
The wireframes are good,very good the text can go maybe a little bit
more below just where the salmon looking color is..
Why not try using tiny text brushes?Nice work on this one =D

Konata Izumi
10-31-2008, 08:49 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_29.png

I think this one turned out okay. I don't like where I placed the text, but I couldn't find another place for it. D:
And I'm not sure if the wireframe C4D fits, but I think it looks good. x3
C&C?

This signature works quite well, I love the softish glow. However I don't think you should've sharpened everything without considering the text. Now that everything else is sharpened the text looks sort of blurred. Otherwise, this signature is rather nice.

Cotaku
11-02-2008, 11:15 AM
@IchigoKiss: I love the chara. [She's Misha from Pita Ten.] But whatevs. xD
I've been trying to find tiny text brushes but I can't find any!
*pouts at teh interwebs* D:
Thanks for the comments! ♥

@Konata Izumi: Oops. I didn't even see the blurry text thing until you
mentioned it. I'll remember to consider the text in the
future. Thanks. ^.^

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_30.png

I kinda like, and I kinda hate this one.
I like it because of the colors and the cute chara. :3
I hate it because of the way the colors are placed.

I'm not too sure if the font fits, but none of my other fonts seemed to fit at all. Also, I think the chara is covered up a bit too much.

Now that I look at it, it doesn't seem very good. ^.^;;

[I think I really need to start using other techniques besides smudging. I think I'm starting to forget how to make a sig without it. xD]
C&C?

IchigoKiss
11-02-2008, 11:26 AM
I think I know how to make em too ;D
I'll help you look if you like ;3
Moving on your new on is beautiful.
I don't like the left side thought it,
doesn't seem to mix in with the
chara maybe lighten it a bit?
The font doesn't suit maybe
change it to something hmm..
It pretty overall =DD

Cotaku
11-05-2008, 07:43 PM
@IchigoKiss: I'm having a lot of trouble with the left sides of my sigs aren't I? Ugh. Now that I look at it...that blotch that the font is covering isn't so pretty. Oops. D:
Thank you, again, for the comments! :3

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_31.png

I was soooooooo bored. XD
I know that it looks too bright and oversharpened, but I like the way it turned out. Maybe I'm just weird like that. o.o;
C&C?

Cotaku
11-08-2008, 12:20 PM
Aww. No comments? D:

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/KnowledgeSIG.png

I like this one. :3
The bg reminds me of space or a planetarium or whatever. And I think that the chara would be at a planetarium or a place like that, so I think the bg and the render go well together.
[Spaaaarklies. xD]
I guess the eyes look oversharpened, though? Or burned too much? D:
C&C?

IchigoKiss
11-08-2008, 06:32 PM
I really like your new one [as always]
The thing is that I don't like the 'disappearing'
chara don't look good imo.You should've put
the text on the left.It's like kinda squashed
on the right..Brighten the chara a bit maybe
just to attract eyes or something! xp

Cotaku
11-08-2008, 09:21 PM
@IchigoKiss: I didn't even see the "disappearing" act. Oops. XD
Thanks so much! ♥

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_32.png

Uber bored. Took me forever to find a good tut.
Didn't follow all the way through, though. I just got funky with the splatter brushes! x3
And I like it! ♥
C&C?

Nanuq
11-08-2008, 09:30 PM
i like your thread. your sigs are really great. for some reason my last post got deleted. but yeah you have style to your sigs and something that i find really coool~ i was wondering if you made any requests cuz id love one from you if not i still love seeing your sigs.

keep 'em coming! n_n

Cotaku
11-09-2008, 10:44 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/KayRyuSIG00.png

Gift for Kay Ryu. Hopefully she likes it. >__<;
C&C?
Page 8!

Konata Izumi
11-10-2008, 02:00 AM
First thing is the stock quality, not very pleasing. It's oversharpened and the image itself isn't exactly the best quality. Your blending style doesn't work well in this signature and the wireframes just don't look too good. The lighting is in a strange part of the signature and doesn't help at all. The font is fine, though I would lower the opacity a little if I were you.

I think it's best if you stick with large, HQ stocks instead of the small low quality ones, they work better and create better signatures, IMO. The border is quite nice by the way.

Cotaku
11-11-2008, 10:09 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_33.png

A new one without using a tutorial! Omg, I know, right? xD
*Ahem Ahem*
Anyway, I totally love the outcome I got! >__< ~♥
Except...maybe I oversharpened her head area a bit too much? o_o;;
I decided to try something a bit different with the text this time, and I liked that. Maybe I need to get more creative with the text... Hmm.
C&C Please?

.fnhvmnvmv
11-12-2008, 12:39 PM
~I love it..awsome....=O...Great colors, pretty font and all around it looks adorable =3 the sharpen head looks lovely...it isnt oversharpen for my taste. Without following a tut? O__O; you are great *claps*

IchigoKiss
11-12-2008, 01:51 PM
You kinda did oversharpen-ish...
I just love the colors you chose!
Maybe you should tone done a bit with
the sparkles at the top right-ish
The text is nice but you could've put
something else otherthan your username
but it works a little just a little....
Without following a tut??You should
make a tut out of this then!! <33

*Shiori Tenka*
11-13-2008, 07:56 PM
Like said before me, it's a little too sharp.

Other than that I don't really see anything wrong. I love the color scheme and the splatter brushes are nice.

The way you have the egdes of the back ground behind the text blending makes it seem as if it were a snapshot of somthing moving which goes awesome with the pose of the character, so great job on that.

Cotaku
11-15-2008, 12:00 PM
@Missy: Thanks so much, Sis! ^.^
@IchigoKiss: Thanks so much for the comments! omg, Me... make a tut? That would end in epic fail. Wait... not epic. Just fail. xD *has no clue how to make a tut* ^.^;;
@Shiori Tenka: Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I love the color scheme too. I was totally proud of that. I didn't even notice the background thing... Good eye.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_34.png

I love this sig. I think it's one of my best! No tutorial once again! Amazing. x3 So don't ruin my moment. XD
jk, jk. Go ahead and ruin it for the sake of my improvement.
C&C GO!

*Shiori Tenka*
11-15-2008, 12:25 PM
Aw, you're latest signature is adorable! The text that says Hypnotic GFX is hard to read.

I think it could have used a little more balance with the warm and cool colors in the BG. The image isn't too sharp so good job with that!

Overall it's a really good signature, keep it up!

Mystical.
11-15-2008, 12:33 PM
@Missy: Thanks so much, Sis! ^.^
@IchigoKiss: Thanks so much for the comments! omg, Me... make a tut? That would end in epic fail. Wait... not epic. Just fail. xD *has no clue how to make a tut* ^.^;;
@Shiori Tenka: Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I love the color scheme too. I was totally proud of that. I didn't even notice the background thing... Good eye.

I love this sig. I think it's one of my best! No tutorial once again! Amazing. x3 So don't ruin my moment. XD
jk, jk. Go ahead and ruin it for the sake of my improvement.
C&C GO!

I also think it's one of your best.:laugh: :D I really really like it. Love the colors and how it blends with the render, it's so pretty.^^

Who wants to ruin your moment? XD

.fnhvmnvmv
11-16-2008, 06:29 AM
~Your newest siggie: Adorable!! *___*
I love the colors the font and the way you smuged. You are gettin better and better...awsome =D Hypnotic gfx? Is this a new tag? =D

Aleyna
11-17-2008, 05:18 PM
I like the colors in your newest sig. The text looks great! Hmm it feels like a big blob of purple or something else should be in that upper left corner though. It looks kind of boring there, like something is missing.

Cotaku
11-21-2008, 05:31 PM
@Shiori Tenka & Twila: I think I know what you mean about the colors. Thanks for the comments!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/MorningGraceSIG00.png

Gifty for Morning Grace! :3
*crosses fingers* I hope she likes it. >___<
C&C?

Des
11-21-2008, 05:34 PM
I think she will like it :3
It`s pretty nice.
I don`t like how the hands are covered up like that though.

*Shiori Tenka*
11-21-2008, 05:56 PM
I also don't like how the hands ar covered up, and it's a little too pastelish (copyright if it isn't a word it is now) in my opinion. Maybe ad a beam of light from the right corner providing a light sorce that follows the characters shadow as well at the same time.

The text and other effects are nice and I like the warm feel of the signature.

Keep it up!

Aleyna
11-22-2008, 03:32 AM
I love the whole simplicity of your newest sig. The easy effects you did to the image and background using colors made this sig turn out great. I like the text, but I think it could be better. Great sig though.

Cotaku
12-03-2008, 09:22 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_35.png

Ugh. I've been so busy lately, so I haven't been very active.
I know... this one sucks because of the sharpness and junk... I was trying to go for the sharpened look and it looked okay in PS, but then it didn't look so good after that. xD
Well... Aside from the sharpness...
C&C?

.fnhvmnvmv
12-04-2008, 05:31 AM
~hmmm there is too much yellow...for my taste...and you've over sharpend it too much ^^" those effects are great but you really added too much yellow ^^"

Konata Izumi
12-04-2008, 06:09 AM
I've learnt that with sharpness there should be also amounts of blurred space, right now I don't see what you're trying to achieve with the signature actually. ;;
Sakura does not blend in at all, the large amounts of yellow somewhat hurt the eyes and the effects clash, flow isn't too awesome either. The text placement and color of it is quite nice and creative, sort of flows despite the other effects.

Cotaku
12-14-2008, 10:03 AM
Wow... I haven't posted in a loooong time. *headdesk* D:
Let's try and keep this thread alive, shall we? xD

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/MissyXMAS.png

'Tis an early christmas gift for mah hypnotic twin, ~Miss Independent!
I know that I'd forget if I didn't post now. xD

@ ~Missy: You may wear this if you'd like or you don't have to if you don't like. xD

@ Everybody: C&C Time!! Yay~

txanimeluva
12-14-2008, 10:17 AM
U have a very nice sig ^__^

Im new here so I was wondering if u could tell me how to get pics in ur sig

Oh and one more thing..It would be awesome if u could tell me how to make the links show words and not the link its self....Thanks..

.fnhvmnvmv
12-15-2008, 12:31 PM
Wow... I haven't posted in a loooong time. *headdesk* D:
Let's try and keep this thread alive, shall we? xD

'Tis an early christmas gift for mah hypnotic twin, ~Miss Independent!
I know that I'd forget if I didn't post now. xD

@ ~Missy: You may wear this if you'd like or you don't have to if you don't like. xD

~ EH! O.O a giftie for me!! Awww I love it it is awesome!! Really *tears of joy*…thank you sooow much, sis!! =D

.Lovebeat
12-19-2008, 05:10 AM
The latest one with Haruhi is pretty nice, blending isn't too bad and there's a nice transition of the colors. Although I believe you have oversharpened it by quiet a lot and Haruhi is too red in her face. x__x

Cotaku
12-20-2008, 11:34 AM
@ Missy: Yay! I'm glad you like it! x3 Happy Holidays~
@ .Lovebeat: Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :] I see where I sharpened it too much now. Lol

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/GIFTbeatbday.png

Here is a giftie for .Beat! :3
C&C?

Cotaku
12-25-2008, 09:10 PM
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/GIFTmorninggraceXMAS.png

A Christmas gift for Morning Grace~
Merry Christmas to all! :3
C&C?

Cotaku
12-27-2008, 09:15 PM
No C&C again? D:

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii295/snow_ichigo/DemoniSIG_36.png

Extraction from Fleur Dalis.
Not too much to say... I guess I'm wondering if the sharpened character looks good with the blurred bg?
C&C PLEASE?

Yuuki Kurosu
12-28-2008, 10:20 PM
Ohh, I like the newest one! :3
Lol Same render as my most recent sig. Haha.xD
Anyway, I like the blur and the render looks great!
I just think it's a bit big, so much room that it looks plain.
That is all, other than that, amazing!! ^__^

UrusaiSevera
12-29-2008, 08:29 AM
Closed for length. Feel free to open up another one!