View Full Version : (warning- panty shot) Rider Wall

05-11-2008, 11:43 AM
Trying desperately to keep it somewhat simple, yet work. The letters are a work in progress still, and I dont think that is the sig I'll be using in the end either. But I'd like to hear what people think so far on it. And advice is always appreciated.
(notes) The extraction is by ThornWillow. I absolutely love this extract btw. Chains, panty shot, all in one, very hot. ^^

05-12-2008, 08:26 AM
that dividing line in the middle and the purple thing and the font...it's all very disturbing. It's not requiredand it all looks a bit meaningless. Try something more scenic.

05-15-2008, 12:21 AM
Well I retooled the entired background. I stick by what I said in that I want it some what simple, lol. So yea, pls let me know what you think of this version of it. I also decided to use a font rather than make the text myself for this one. Mainly because I can't get some words to look right, even to me. :(

05-15-2008, 01:30 AM
(2nd wallp) Make the bluish part a bit softer. And make the font at the bottom smaller because if people use it, it'll be a bit disturbing.

05-15-2008, 06:03 AM
That looks awesome.

Panty-shots are the best pictures ever!! XP

05-15-2008, 06:16 PM
Well I tested the text along the bottom. It barely sticks up above the task bar. (the top of the "D" and the "A" and the lower case "L's") For most this isnt too much a prob. Making them even one point smaller kinda ruins the font too. Oh and as for the Bluish part, I'm guessing you meant the bottom of the trees. Not too sure what you mean by "soften". there are all sorts of effects you could mean, lol.

EDIT: Added an attachement of a version with smaller text along the bottom, along with credit that i forgot to add in to ThornWillow of the extract.

05-17-2008, 04:16 PM
Ok. So I think this is my final edit of this wall. I got rid of the stars behind the moon for starters. I also changed the back drop as well. I think it looks better this way, rather than the solid dark blue it was before. I also dropped the size of the stroke around the edge by half, and lowered the siggie text even further. I had to change the effect on the siggie text as well, due to the saturation effect no longer working with the new back drop. But would really really like some feed back on this one.

05-17-2008, 04:19 PM

i liked it a lot

the colors are fantastic
you choose well

and the panty shot?? hehehe

and the left side is wonderful... i like the effects..

05-26-2008, 10:33 AM
hmm there's something missing. Hmm that line kinda dont mix. try to get rid of it. But every nice work (compared to the old one)

05-26-2008, 01:13 PM
I was kind of going for a comic book sorta feel to the way it was laid out. But as the mod pointed out to me, it does kind of make her look like she's an amputee, lol. Overall, I do think I got the comic style of boldness to the layout, and am really happy with this wall despite it being rejected. So right now, I am frantically searching through pics of Rider to use. So if anyone knows any good render sites that let you steal those beautiful clean images, feel free to let me know. No one here has another rider pic that matches what I'm looking for to match the background. So once I get my replacement pic, I'll be retooling this one for sure. Hell, it may be a different girl all together, so long as i get to use this background. ^^

06-12-2008, 02:16 AM
you sir are brilliant i absolutely love the style and the coloration and the subject matter is what i absolutely live and die for.:laugh: