PDA

View Full Version : Video Game Moments

LittleMomo
05-10-2008, 02:47 PM
For those of you who like playing video games but have these "game moments" feel free to tell us your story. However, make sure your posts aren't ridiculous. Just post the following:

Video game:
Type of game:
The Moment:

Here's to start off:

Video game: Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Type of game: First - person shooting
The Moment: I was playing co-op with a friend and we accidentally killed a civilian when we grenaded the closed door D: We didn't know there was a civilian inside it.

Drifter Uk
05-12-2008, 06:41 AM
video game rainbow six vegas
type of game FPS
the moment we were playing 6 vs 6 attack and defend and for some reason our entire team was behind one door. my friend threw a grenade down the corridor, but it hit the door frame and she ended up blowing all six of us up. wasnt good.

AncientGearDestruct
05-15-2008, 09:52 AM
Video Game: BioShock
Type Of Game: First-Person Horror Shooter
The Moment: i was the Splicer's Executioner... they were going flying(thank you Telekeniesis & Incinerate 3 plasmids) i was on HARD Difficulty.

Amarhyllis
05-16-2008, 12:07 PM
Video Game: Silent Hill
Type Of Game: Survival Horror
The Moment:I had just gotten to the school, strategy guide handy so I knew what was coming. There were demon babies wielding knives, and I was so scared I couldn't go in. I sat there for about an hour going in and out of the school, trying to coax myself in there.

Ravenblade
05-16-2008, 02:03 PM
ROFL @ above poster XD I do similar things but not for a whole hour! Haha go you.

Video Game: Timesplitters 2
Type of Game: FPS

Moment: The first level, my friend and I were playing through on co-op on hard mode. We got into an elevator to escape a zombie that had been set on fire. We got in, i turned and shot a grenade at the zombie as my friend was closing the lift door - grenade hit the lift door as it closed and bounced back in - we tried to rush out but ran straight into the zombie who was now blocking the doorway; we got set on fire, then exploded. Was awesome XD!

Khanxay
05-16-2008, 03:40 PM
Video game: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Type of game: Fun???
The Moment: Sonic Vs. Mario Vs. Snake online and I was Sonic. Imagine Sonic and Mario both doing a forward Smash A attack and Snake's in the middle trying to get away using his Up B. (GC Controller) That was pretty cool. Almost as cool as Marth doing a Neutral B attack (Stab) and Mario's forward Smash A almost clashing.

I saved the replay too. Won in the end after a 3 way sudden death match btw.

Cantelope
05-16-2008, 07:55 PM
Video game: Dance Dance Revolution
Type of game: Dancing, obviously
The Moment: So we were at the arcade with my friends, and I was dead tired because we've been at it for awhile. Well somewhere during the middle of the song, right when I landed after a jump, I think the shock of the landing forced a HUUUUGE fart out of me. It smelled terrible, but everyone was laughing so hard we both failed out of the song, and the machine had to be evacuated until the gas smell dispersed.

Pretty hilarious considering I basically single-handedly emptied out the whole arcade.