PDA

View Full Version : Naraku's Incarnations

sesshomaruisgod
05-05-2008, 03:10 PM
Just wanted to make a thread about these guys. It's really a tribute to them all. Mine is Kagura. I used to hate her when the show was introduced but she grew on me. Plus she liked sesshomaru so she has good taste.

SupaWeena
05-06-2008, 05:46 PM
^ she liked sesshoumaru?.......*looks left and right* OMg...erm...I like Kanah....She creeped me out and made me laugh.... I am not really a Kaugura fan...But I understand wy she is paired with Sesshoumaru alot.....I love Musso......He is gorgeous!.......You like Sesshy to?....You have amazing taste in your dog demons

Kagome
05-07-2008, 12:21 AM
>.> Byakuya!! He looked like a Kagura Jakotsu love child. I found that amusing as all get out.

BTW, you dunno who Byakuya is? Go read the manga....-_-;;

sesshomaruisgod
05-07-2008, 12:02 PM
^ she liked sesshoumaru?.......*looks left and right* OMg...erm...I like Kanah....She creeped me out and made me laugh.... I am not really a Kaugura fan...But I understand wy she is paired with Sesshoumaru alot.....I love Musso......He is gorgeous!.......You like Sesshy to?....You have amazing taste in your dog demons

Thank you, But besides Sesshomarus family is there any other dog demons?! Oh and what was the baby incarntion called?

Kagome
05-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Thank you, But besides Sesshomarus family is there any other dog demons?! Oh and what was the baby incarntion called?

He's called Naraku no Akago, or Naraku's Baby. But he's *NOT* an incarnation. He was half of Naraku's human heart. The other half of said heart was Hakudoushi.

But, Hakudoushi was destroyed, and Naraku's baby was-absorbed into Mouryoumaru, who in turn was re-absorbed back into Naraku later in the manga well after the anime plotzed.

sesshomaruisgod
05-07-2008, 05:55 PM
A shame how the anime ended though, I have yet to contiune on to the magna for a fear that..... my fav character dies :<

Kagome
05-07-2008, 11:50 PM
Fav character is Sesshi right? Nah. He doesn't die. He's right up in with everyone in the final battle, with a new blade to replace a broken Tokijin-and a new arm.

SupaWeena
05-08-2008, 07:44 AM
A shame how the anime ended though, I have yet to contiune on to the magna for a fear that..... my fav character dies :<
He hasn't died from what my friend told me...(i'm to lazy to read the manga), and her fave charecter is Sesshoumaru, They have all teamed up to gether...so he is still kicking....He got his arm back and a new sword or something

sesshomaruisgod
05-08-2008, 02:14 PM
I got his arm back!!! That is awesome! Man I was waiting for the longest time for him to get that back. Well that good news! Cause if he died, that pretty much is it for me. On a totally non related topic: I miss Bankoustu :<

sesshomaruisgod
05-13-2008, 12:01 PM
Your right, as soon as I get a job I'm buying the magna!

Kagome
05-13-2008, 03:46 PM
Your right, as soon as I get a job I'm buying the manga!

Don't bother. You can read them for free online. The entire series. I'm not gonna post a link here, but all you have to do is search for Inuyasha scanlations in google.