PDA

View Full Version : What puts you in a bad mood so early in the morning?

Ire_Hikari
05-05-2008, 01:24 PM
what makes me so mad in the morning is when someone tries to wake me by yelling, shaking, or hitting me...!! :banghead: it just ticks me off, especially if i had a very nice dream and all of a sudden i get pulled out of it just to do one simple thing...and in the end i tend to forget my dream which annoys me all the more... TToTT so when that happens its as if my whole day has been spoiled and i get SO irritable that even my mom wouldnt raise her voice when she wants something done...she has to say it in a gentle voice or else a world war might break... :rolleyes:

so, what yours? i wanna know coz this happened to me again just a few days ago... ^^" hehe

Kobarokawa-San
05-05-2008, 01:29 PM
i always wake up in bad mood... maybe because i wake up :) no one can cross my way in the morning.. i am in a very bad mood... every single day.. but it only last half an hour more or less

but when someone wakes me up, no matter how they do it, i stay even worst than normal..

~*Red*~
05-05-2008, 01:49 PM
What annoys me in the morning is when someone has to wake me up, because I probably slept in.

Beast
05-05-2008, 01:51 PM
Couple things.

1. Wake up with a stiff neck or dead arm.
2. Get pulled out of an amazing dream and wake up to my mother asking me where something is when all she had to do was LOOK.
3. Have a really bad dream, not like scary, but emotionally terrible.

blueangel06661
05-05-2008, 02:02 PM
1. Being woken up by anything but my alarm

2. When I have a good dream and my alarm goes off. Annoying.

Dryaxx
05-05-2008, 02:06 PM
When i wake up and realize it's a schoolday xD

Amray
05-05-2008, 02:08 PM
When I am having an amazing dream and some moron wakes me up. That annoys me so much.

kagomei
05-05-2008, 02:56 PM
well the thing that puts me in a bad mood in the morning is some one hitting me to wake me up or when my mom starts yealling at me for no aparint reason when i had just woken up

Perpetual Specter
05-05-2008, 03:01 PM
1. Waking up feeling slow and knowing I didn't get enough sleep.

2. Waking up past the time that I had wanted to..

3. Being woken up, knowing that, that day was going to be bad already.

daft
05-05-2008, 03:11 PM
Phone calls! I hate them just about all the time. But I especially hate them in the morning.

Niro
05-05-2008, 03:28 PM
phones calls that wake me up piss me the hell off
when ppl want to have a damn loud conversation or heated discussion and it has to take place right outside my door :banghead:

InsultToInjury
05-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Everything annoys me in the morning, makes sense with me not being a morning person and all.

SuXrys
05-05-2008, 03:32 PM
what makes me so mad in the morning is when someone tries to wake me by yelling, shaking, or hitting me...!! :banghead:

Just that someone tries to wake me up at all makes me irritated. ^_^
Regards : SuXrys

sa5m
05-05-2008, 03:35 PM
When people ask me what I want for breakfast right after I wake up, when everyone knows that I can't eat breakfast until an hour after I've woken up.
I have a bad stomach problem. -_-

[Boolean]
05-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Meh...like I said in another topic, I'm somewhat of an insomniac, but when I do eventually fall asleep and have to wake up half an hour later...I get pretty upset. Also...my mom is crankiest around that time, and bugs me about EVERYTHING, including how the hood of my jacket is positioned. O.o;

Sagat
05-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Getting a call at four thirty in the morning and being informed that we are being bugged out is a sure fire way to start my day off wrong.

On top of that, waking up to a dead shoulder. I tend to sleep on my stomach with my left arm outstretched at an angle .. sometimes it hurts my shoulder and I won't notice till I wake up.

LiLi.
05-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Having a wonderful dream (like a dream of mah crush) and then being woken up by my mum, or my mum nags me up .___. Annoying ><

Sailor Mystery
05-05-2008, 03:44 PM
What puts me in a bad mood in the morning let me count the ways:

Wakeing up from a great dream
When someone makes me wake up to go somewhere
When I can't remember my dream
When something loud goes off in my ear

Hideki Motosuwa.
05-05-2008, 03:58 PM
When i wake up and realize it's a schoolday xD
Yup, me too. I'm not in a bad mood on a Saturday or Sunday morning, because I know I could just go right back to sleep. :p Anyways, it's the fact that it's a school day, and I will have to face it T_T I never get enough sleep anyways...

Baka
05-05-2008, 04:15 PM
I wake up in a good mood. But I do get grumpy if my uncle comes over and gets the crossword from the paper before I can get it.

-Kitsune-
05-05-2008, 04:20 PM
When my alarm goes off at 5:55 and my mom starts screaming by 5:57 to wake me up.
Actually, whenever I wake up to someone yelling, I'm in a bad mood for quite a few hours afterward -.- Also, if I wake up and the cat has knocked something over in my room (Glass of water, trash can, stuff like that) and I have to clean it up first thing after I've woken up. That just puts me in an irritable mood =/

Khanxay
05-05-2008, 04:50 PM
When my alarm goes off at 5:55 and my mom starts screaming by 5:57 to wake me up.

5:55? That's the number between 4:44 and 6:66!!!

Recieving a failing test grade in AP Art History kind of ruins the day for me.

Datenshi
05-05-2008, 04:55 PM
Being woken up by anyone other than a pretty female childhood friend who puts up a stern facade but actually is crazy about me. Wait, I don't have any female friends... come think of it, I don't have that many friends either. Please excuse me while I go hang myself.

My favorite way to start a morning is to poke my little brothers awake. They must think I'm extremely annoying.

On the other hand, when I wake up at around eight o'clock and start preparing for school only to remember halfway through that today is a Sunday.... I could almost truly believe a person could die from sheer happiness.

Sanosuke23
05-05-2008, 05:00 PM
What pisses me off so early in the morning?

Well, for starters, the mere act of being awake for it to BE early in the morning.

Meyrin
05-05-2008, 05:04 PM
1.When someone wakes me up by turning on the lights
2.When my brother puts ice under my blankets
3.when the telephone rings(mostly a coworker who wants me to replace them on there shift)

Red&Stiletto
05-05-2008, 05:13 PM
Anything that moves and the smell of coffee.

Disarm
05-05-2008, 05:34 PM
I have a few
When I wake up to my cat running down the hallway
When I am woken up by the phone
When I wake up to "clickity clack click clack" (the keyboard)
When I have just fallen asleep from being sick in the middle of the night and my cat is clawing on a rug... ugh thats the worst.
When my cat jumps on my head and wakes me up
When my cat claws at my head and wakes me up
I'm thinking about getting rid of my cat, he normally always starts my day out wrong.

Kobarokawa-San
05-05-2008, 05:37 PM
When I am woken up by the phone

being wake up by the phone is awful... and when the other people ask: "Are you waken??" OMG i get so mad :mad:

ThunderBird
05-05-2008, 05:58 PM
When I fall out of bed and hit my head against the dresser beside my bed, and just simply waking up, I'm not a morning person

Krista Logan
05-05-2008, 06:33 PM
My alarm clock.

Moneytalk
05-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Being woken up puts me in a bad mood. ><

NinnaMoon
05-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Having someone wake me up in the morning when I don't even have school that day!!! I hate that soo much.

Mow_Uchiha2008
05-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Being waked with someone shouting as a crazy at my ears, literally, unhappily. Man, my ears are too sensible.

Dark Wolf 09
05-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Well mostly when people get angry is a term of aggression, when aggression rises you get secluded on your emotions then turn into rage. This is caused by Lack of sleep, Dieting, and personality traits. Usually from optimism neuroticism.

My best bet is try to limit your rage from silly stuff like, I.E. Phone calls, text messages, and statements. Turn your phone off before bed, and get a night's rest, try making up a time-management before going to bed. This also includes your matress try enough to invest for a new one, and upgrade it, and you won't get so much anger inside you system, usually turns to be a "Bi-polar" trait. Hopefully my suggestion will help you guys to get a nights rest. Lol.

-Kitsune-
05-05-2008, 06:53 PM
Having someone wake me up in the morning when I don't even have school that day!!! I hate that soo much.
I know what ya mean, one day my mom woke me up at three in the morning to tell me school was cancelled .__. Try to have a good day after waking up like that.

Disarm
05-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Well mostly when people get angry is a term of aggression, when aggression rises you get secluded on your emotions then turn into rage. This is caused by Lack of sleep, Dieting, and personality traits. Usually from optimism neuroticism.

My best bet is try to limit your rage from silly stuff like, I.E. Phone calls, text messages, and statements. Turn your phone off before bed, and get a night's rest, try making up a time-management before going to bed. This also includes your matress try enough to invest for a new one, and upgrade it, and you won't get so much anger inside you system, usually turns to be a "Bi-polar" trait. Hopefully my suggestion will help you guys to get a nights rest. Lol.

someone acts like they have never woken up in a bad mood before....

IceBubleFlava
05-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Didn't get enough sleep........knowing that i got to wake up for skool......i just want to roll around n my bed chill for da' day.........didn't get to wash face or take shower, it irritates me if i don't..........no sweets which for most days don't have.....always grumpy it's just me, never was like the way i was when i was young.

Ire_Hikari
05-05-2008, 07:43 PM
2. Get pulled out of an amazing dream and wake up to my mother asking me where something is when all she had to do was LOOK.
i also forgot to add this... ~__~ i hate it when my mom does that!!! its not easy for me to go back to sleep, ya' know...

KuroTan
05-05-2008, 08:51 PM
I know what ya mean, one day my mom woke me up at three in the morning to tell me school was cancelled .__. Try to have a good day after waking up like that.

That sounds like the best way to wake up. Mom just hollers "No school!" I run out, plop myself in front of the tv and pop in a cd (because even cable doesn't have good shows on at 3 in the morning), and then promptly fall back to sleep after 10 minutes. Brilliant.

I'd feel terrible when I wake up if I overslept all because the alarm clock didn't go off. Then I'd have to rush the morning school routine and that's no fun.

[Boolean]
05-05-2008, 08:52 PM
My alarm clock.
My alarm clock is quite obnoxious. o.o and it's across the room, so I have to get up to turn it off. x/ I hate that stupid thing. xD

Aki no iko
05-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Quite a number of things.

1. My brother being a jerk
2. My mom being irritable or difficult
3. My sister's constant whining and complaining
4. Being off schedule/routine
5. Being rushed

Migoto
05-06-2008, 03:42 PM
When I wake up and the weather is horrible. (Raining, storming, etc)

Kawairashii hikari
05-06-2008, 04:51 PM
The person that woke me up. Duh. I hate getting up in the morning. >.<

Lola Granola
05-06-2008, 05:05 PM
No sleep because of an all-nighter.

Daimastuny
05-06-2008, 09:27 PM
Actually, whenever I wake up to someone yelling, I'm in a bad mood for quite a few hours afterward -.- Also, if I wake up and the cat has knocked something over in my room (Glass of water, trash can, stuff like that) and I have to clean it up first thing after I've woken up. That just puts me in an irritable mood =/

I'm not alone! D: THANK YOU!
My alarm clock goes off at 4:30 but mom has been screaming at me to wake up 1 hour before the darn alarm clock goes off. I can handle someone whispering when I wake up but talking or screaming gets me in a pissy mood, especially if someone is trying to hurry me up.

Also the alarm clock, I hate the sound it makes. When it goes off I roll off the bed as quickly as I can and slam my hand on it >.> ...poor clock. Then there's the fact I have school to go to so darn early in the morning x.x eeeeek

bug
05-07-2008, 08:31 PM
I hate it when my mom starts yelling for me to wake up, but I'm sorta used to it so it doesn't put me in such a bad mood. The worst thing for me is when there's a chance that school will be closed and it doesn't. School's like a torture chamber on does days. Also, when we don't have tea. I always drink tea in the morning. Without it, it's just not a good morning.

Amarhyllis
05-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Dogs barking...at my house, we have three dogs. I get so mad when I have to wake up to those retarded dogs instead of my ring tone on my cell phone I have as an alarm (Paint it Black by the Rolling Stones, one of my fav. songs)
But other than that, nothing. It annoys me more than anything. I want to kick them when they wake me up. (-.-<)

gd0929918
05-07-2008, 11:51 PM
waking up knowing i only got 4 hours of sleep
which has been every single day for the past 3 months

-_-'

Oracle
05-07-2008, 11:53 PM
My school bell.

I live like right next to my school so whenever I'm sleeping on Saturday and Sunday, the bell keeps on ringing. It's annoying.

Dogmat
05-07-2008, 11:53 PM
When people are loud, and when I didn't get enough sleep.

MistressPookyChan
05-08-2008, 09:44 AM
Everything makes me mad in the morning. The joke around my house is that I need a hour of "grumple time" after I wake up. I just sit there and... well... grumple for an hour about having to be awake. But after that I am good to go. :)

Ramona Flowers
05-08-2008, 09:47 AM
I am very much a morning person, but what erks me is:
1:: Dogs barking non stop.
2:: Ringing phones [unless its my love]
3:: When I really want a bowl of freezing cold cereal, and there's no milk cause someone's fat butt like to get up in the middle of the night and chug it all. -_-
4:: No coffee

WIXIE
05-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Hmmm.....Hmmm....
1) My parents attitude in the morning
2) Verryy sleepy in the morning but need to wake up early for school :(
3) Feels very hot suddenly

Maybe these reasons seems very lame... but tht's happened in my bad morning days

Shuuchishin
05-08-2008, 11:54 AM
mine would have to be...hmmmmmm just waking up in the morning,oh and my head hurting lol

_CTA_
05-08-2008, 11:56 AM
-The fact that I have to wake up early.
-When my friend was studying even before the bell rings.
-When I have a complete insomnia problem.
-When I had a conflict in the morning with my mom.

poison.ivy
05-08-2008, 12:08 PM
When I'm woken up by the phone or doorbell. -.- Also, when I over sleep. Happens a lot lately xD

Trisseh
05-08-2008, 12:36 PM
My mom, no matter what she does. -___-

Jimbow
05-08-2008, 01:47 PM
-the waking up early ><
-all the noise in the morning, my brother screaming the tv everything,, where do they get the energy :O can't they just be a little calm in the morning ><

sataned
05-09-2008, 12:36 PM
THe DAMNED phone ringing at 7-8 am...
That pisses me off most of all...

zyronet
05-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Knowing that you didn't get enough sleep because you're distracted by someone snoring next door or when someone wakes me up too early for no good reason.

Rin!
05-09-2008, 05:04 PM
When someone goes on my computer.
When the blanket falls off my bed.
When I need to go to the bathroom but I'm so comfortable. :|

~Akino Kiritani~
05-09-2008, 05:21 PM
I hate the sound of my alarm clock. Its sooo annoying. I also hate it in the morning when I have to wake everyone else up in the house so that none of us, mostly thinking of me, are late. I also hate it when I'm like really comfortable and sleeping really good and then someone comes along and wakes me up or calls me. >.< Mornings just plain out suck anyway.

Itachi22
05-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Well i am not really a morning guy so much stuff can irratte me into a bad mood but three main reasons are:
1. to much commotion around me when i just woke up.
2. My sister trying to steal my money while i am asleep and i wake up while she is taking it.
3. My mom asking to much question or ordering me around or pointing out stuff that irrattes me.

Even though i get in a bad mood its only for a couple hours though till i am fully woken up.

sadida
05-09-2008, 06:05 PM
Wow I really agree with you ire_hikari.
I get really pissed when anyone wakes me up (especially when they call my name! Gr) before I actually need to get up. Most of all on weekends. Let me sleep, darn it!!! That really spoils my morning.
That and when the first person I interact with in the morning is harsh to me. That can kill a good mood.

And the lawnmower. Why must u cut the lawn so darn early on a SUNDAY!?

The Nightingale
05-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Lol My mother comes in every morning at 5:50 and turns on the light and pulls of my blankets, it annoys me to no end. lol...but I usually just get up turn off light and jumpback under covers for another half an hour XD

Souji Seta
05-10-2008, 02:59 AM
I'm not usually in a bad mood, when I wake up in the morning no matter what time it is (I usually wake up at 6:30 if there's no school, 5 am on schooldays). If I need to wake up then I will.
What puts me in a bad mood is when I remember some things I don't want to remember. And when I realize that I have Homework that I failed to do.

Konata Izumi
05-10-2008, 03:38 AM
Being told first thing in the morning. "No computer AT ALL today." D:

I'm a super computer geek.

~Rose~
05-10-2008, 04:23 PM
I really hate when my brother wake me you 5 min before the bus is here....

Acnologia
05-10-2008, 04:40 PM
when i don't sleep well the night before.

Eris
05-10-2008, 05:01 PM
Hangovers are a genuine drag. Not only have awakened after only 5 hours of sleep, the sleep you got was extra low quality. So, you're both tired as hell, and unable to sleep, and thirsty, and you gotta pee, and you're too lazy to get up from bed because of your headache.

Seņor Nobody
05-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Waking up to see my roommate forgot to clean up our apartment and left so I have to. Jerk.

Sagat
05-10-2008, 05:21 PM
I moved my left leg while half asleep only to have my cat, who had been sleeping on the small of my back, leap at it and claw it good. That didn't exactly wake me up on a good note today.

Yami Chishio
05-10-2008, 06:23 PM
when my mom shuts off the fan every morning... >_>

Cantelope
05-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Waking up late makes me angry beyond belief.

Fiery
05-10-2008, 07:09 PM
Waking up doesn't bother me. But there are two things that will bother me in the morning.

1) The kitchen is a disaster. I wake up every morning and do the dishes, so that's not an issue. But if the entire downstairs is a mess, I'll be really crabby.

2) I don't like it when someone is awake and downstairs before I can get there. I'm in a better mood when I'm the first one awake.

Goodylucky
05-10-2008, 07:44 PM
hm... I'm not really grumpy or mad in the morning...

except for if everything goes wrong or if I woke up too early and I wanna sleep more but I can't and then I'll be mad...

every morning here is peaceful... (almost every morning...)

sesshomaruisgod
05-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Usually pissed off in the morning cause I always stay up too late. But since I am going to school late now it isn't bad plus I'm going to college next year so I'll be able to set something that fits my late night bedtime so to say.

CapnJack
05-10-2008, 09:19 PM
It'd have to be the mornings where I go to work to open naturally; not much can get to me on my days off. So lets see...

Forgeting to set my alarm clock the night before so Id wake up groggy, unfocused, and nervous. (rare but very annoying)

When stuff slips and spills and Id have to stop to clean the mess. (especialliy if the animals are sick) ><;

Bus routes cant stay on schedule and leave WAY too earlier then they should.
(and these people strike when they want benefits?!?)

Remembering a very bad arguement I had online the night before. (no comment)

Skipped breakfast. (My fault, yeah, but still puts me in a bad mood)

Night manager didnt close properly, slowing me down to get things up and running. (just to clarify, its not you)

I guess I let things get to me. But the thing is I try to work on a set schedule to get things going and accomplished. So when a wrench gets thrown in the works, I get thrown off and get grouchy and ruins most of my day untill I can hopefully relax.

Buruku
05-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Nothing really puts me in a bad mood, I remember having to wake up to my mom yelling at me for some stupid whatever, but it was mostly like "god stfu" than being angry.

Oh, but if you start making waffles or pancakes in the morning, and I get up to have some and there's no milk in the house, I will be livid. That's just a sin.

MomijiTMO
05-12-2008, 03:31 AM
I'm just tired and this causes me to function at a reduced brain activity so much so that I can't understand this noise that comes out of your mouth and frustration follows.

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
05-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Simply being awake early in the morning puts me in a bad mood, or if I know that the day is going to be a bad one from the start also.
The first thing is usually due to me having a late night as always and then not enough sleep so meh, hence me being grouchy somewhat the next morning.

Hideki Motosuwa.
05-12-2008, 03:54 PM
Since nobody mentioned it, I hate those darn kids, or other people outside my window making such loud noise in the morning!! And you're trying to go to sleep, and you wonder, "Don't these kids have to go to school tomorrow??" Then I'm like, "Ohhh, these guys are the stupid juvenile delinquents, that's why!!"

Also waking up with incredibly sore muscles(esp. the sides) puts me in a bad mood in the morning >.< Then I can't do my morning exercises!! >.>

~+Elizabeth+~
05-12-2008, 04:21 PM
When someone tries to wake me up or when i have to wake up and realize its a school day and want to go back to sleep but can't. =/

M.Acelicia
05-12-2008, 04:35 PM
my morning hasnt been ruined for a very long time now thankfully. But if ever, Im not sure what could... well any manner of bad news I guess. Or maybe like wake up inside a burning house???

Slayerfan
05-13-2008, 01:41 AM
The fact that i have to deal with the most arrogant, unresponsive and blank-minded people everyday. *sigh, shakes head*

Disarm
05-13-2008, 01:50 AM
Oh I forgot to add being woken up by a phone call answering the phone and being told a loved one has passed away. That is the all time worst way to wake up, ever.
You're not only crying seconds after you find out but crying the rest of the day and wondering aimlessly.

Bassoonista
05-13-2008, 02:14 AM
What puts me in such a bad mood about the morning, is simply that is the morning and it's early.

~Mithrosent~
05-13-2008, 07:10 AM
What really bugs me is when I wake up to early. I wake up at 5:30. Now, if I wake up a 5, I get realllly moody. My morning schedule is very...precise? Lol. If I wake up too early I ALWAY'S have extra time. And if you know me, I get bored easily. Lol. <3

dream magician
05-13-2008, 07:36 AM
When somebody wakes me up by shaking me.
Or when they put on a scary mask just to scare the daylight out of me when i open my eyes.
I hate that!!!

Kagehime
05-13-2008, 07:42 AM
I agree, just getting up. lol
Also knowing I have school..ugh. lol
Goodness, I hate Mondays. -.-;

Jessica Mars
05-13-2008, 08:14 AM
I get in a bad mood when I get up before I wanted to. Especially if it involves someone waking me up. I am seriously not a morning person.

Ire_Hikari
05-19-2008, 11:38 AM
oh yeah, and another thing, i get in a bad mood when i notice my glasses fell to the floor and i have to pick it up... >__>

Pix the Skull Kid
05-20-2008, 10:31 AM
The fact that I gotta wake up at 6am is enough to put me in a lousy mood especially when I'm always yelled at to wake up. "TIME TO GET UP!!!!" As if I'm deaf e.e;

I also hate it when I get a text message or phone call.. At two in the morning.. Then really all I'll reply is "I hate you right now call back later" And hang up without even seeing who it is. xD

Nausicaa
05-20-2008, 01:18 PM
There are a few things that really get on my nerves so early in the morning, is someone waking me up. Tripping over things when I am half asleep, and last but not least,when someone that happens to be a "morning person", trys to talk to me. Like I care what they have to say so early in the morning.

Aysami_Kishima
05-20-2008, 08:02 PM
When some one wakes me up in the morning ( i dont care who it is) I want to bite their head off. Especially when I stayed up late. A couple of weeks ago I screamed at my friend for waking me up so damn early (9:00 am) after I fell asleep at like 5:00.

ChibiNaruto
05-21-2008, 03:29 AM
If the first thing I hear is someone yelling or whining at me. That would lead to a bad morning. Otherwise, I'm pretty okay.

Kanjoudakai_Ira
05-21-2008, 03:41 AM
Well,i'm in a bad mood cause i can't sleep anymore....but what annoys me is the reason for why i'm waking up,like...school or sports T_T
I also hate it in the winter time when it's cold outside but it's so warm in the bed and i know i have to get up...
It's just annoying..i hate mornings...
I'm always pissed off cause i'm sleepy,cold and hungry lol

kaori_tenshi
05-21-2008, 06:30 AM
Well...waking up early in general.

And having to get up and go do something I don't want to... Ex: SCHOOL.

And when people make me mad in the morning.

Also morning drama.... ugh.

( -____ - );;

Drifter Uk
05-21-2008, 07:18 AM
knowing that ive gotta go to school

Famahama
05-21-2008, 07:21 AM
When the sole of my foot is scratched viciously by my brother.

Ramona Flowers
05-21-2008, 08:55 AM
Not being able to find my cigs and noticing that one of my posts has been deleted. Much like this morning. There wasn't even any cuss words, only star

Renegade of Life
05-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Getting woken up earlier than I want to usually does a fairly good job of it.

Though I am also really annoyed when people take too long in the shower.

ryku isaigana
05-21-2008, 03:21 PM
Whenever my sister acts up for no reason and begins yelling at me, or whenever my younger brother and friends try to pull off some stupid joke while I'm asleep.

IchigoKiss
05-21-2008, 03:33 PM
Well..

I hate it when ever I have a good dream
and someone just wakes me up.. it's very annoying
and basically school [sometimes]

Gizoku
05-21-2008, 03:37 PM
When my window's open when I'm sleeping and there are yardworkers outside with a lawnmower/leafblower/weeder. D: It makes me angry.

plucky
05-21-2008, 05:31 PM
-Finding out the outfit I was going to wear isn't clean.
-Having to wake up the hour after I had previously woken up to use the bathroom.