PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell.

Amray
05-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Any Splinter Cell Fans here?

I think that it is an amazing franchise! Especially Double Agent. The stunts and moves you can pull on that are amazing! I have completed 1-3 and am currently in the process of 4. So far I am extremely satisfied with it! ^_^

I love the gadgets, and also the way you can grapple off tall buildings (Such as the Shanghai assignment). I have always been a huge stealth action fan, and this game is similar to the Metal Gear Solid series and also the game Manhunt. Two other games I enjoy playing.

I just simply want to see of their are any other fans of this franchise out there that what to discuss it, as it is such a cool series of games. Tom Clancy really is a genius. Haha.

gaiaonline_sucks
05-03-2008, 06:50 AM
I liked the first 3 when he was working for the goverment, but now that he's a terrorist/renegade, its too much of a cheesy plot like something that came out of prision break

Amray
05-03-2008, 09:06 AM
Well, you do have that Trust Meter thingy that shows you who trusts you more. The basic plot is that Sam is under-cover to get in with their group, and to complete the mission no matter what.

But if you play it you can tell that Sam does not want to do most of the things they tell him too, such as whipe out the whole crew on a ship.

"LAMBERT! THEY'RE TELLING ME TO CLEAN THE PLACE UP!!"

gaiaonline_sucks
05-03-2008, 10:50 AM
So, whats the story on Splinter Cell: Conviction?

Amray
05-03-2008, 11:58 AM
Well, because of what he done on his missions on Double Agent when he was undercover, he is a suspected terrorist. Only he and Lambert were in on his Missions on DA, that is why Third Echelon (AKA his old Team) also think that he is a terrorist. Also I think that Lambert died, so he cannot cover Sams back on this.